Hello

Hello.

I've been informed that a member of this board has admitted to a financial crime within this therad:

I've attached a picture of his purported bank account, which shows the money he scammed from others. Any information regarding OP will be rewarded by the United States federal government.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar/past
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a larping faggot. Also he is using chase, now give me money.

Will we get paid with said money?

Yes, you will be given up to $25,000 for information on OP. For communication, we can communicate through an anonymous email that you have set up specifically for the purposes of speaking with us. We're not interested in how you received the information, we're just interested in taking down this fraudster.

fuck off you F12 12 yo

What if we don't know anything besides that picture will we still get money?

Sup SEC, post nudes plz?

I think this was the blockcat ico

Hmmm hope it's not the EthBet guy...

i dont trust your fat fingers mayo man

SEC , are you Asian?
send nooodz

How do we know you're legit. I have some info, but I'm not just going to give it to anyone.

Please send any info to the following address:

[email protected]

Damn his fingers are obese

Yes, the scammer's name is Sergey Nazarov and the scam is called ChainLink.

I'd like my reward in bitcoin. Please send it before the fork.

1L9BFSkC3eLdij2FHVZbF8Q3piZTkTbSUY

A list of the recent past ICOs can be found here: tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar/past

Assuming the the other thread OP isn't larping and what he is saying is 100% true the ICO should have raised more than $2 million be worth more than $10 million now and have team members with real LinkedIn profiles that don't list themselves as working on the project.

Show badge or no one will believe you

law enforcement is getting beaten by their lack of planning on educating people so now their getting outsmarted and ask for help in Veeky Forums

gg fbi

>government agents saying OP

SAVAGE

tits or gtfo

kek

Unlike most of the people on here, I actually do work for the government and used my pay grade when writing this.

>It is against the law to "pretend" to be a federal agent or any type of government agency.

Have fun OP, I don't like losers who joke around with this shit. And I am so fucking serious

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAA

t. dmv clerk

Fucking lol

kek

>thinking anybody will actually believe this shit.

Told you Faggots Chainlink was a scam hosted by the Russian Mob. Remember 100% right. Cyka Blyat was the developers favorite insult when someone questioned his claims.

boo hoo man. I'm trying to promote the other thread. It's an obvious LARP bro.

Any FBI officer that thinks I'm genuinely attempting to emulate a police offer on Veeky Forums is stupid.

Lmao kys larp nigger, your going to big boy prison now hahaha

kek

>cellmate: what are you in for? I killed a man

>me: I did a LARP on a Veeky Forums board and they believed it.

Oh shit dude you're man is poor as fuck, 5.617551 million is the new cutoff

Kek, what a taunt. This dudes got balls

Why r u so insecure

>All these richthings

lol!

I work at chase and am going to run a query for your account bank account. Good luck phaggot

I've identified the culprit. He's also on the run for extreme gun violence, specifically the Night Club shooting in Orlando and Las Vegas shooting. He goes by the name Samir Al-Hajeed. I guess we know how he got the money to pay for all those rapid fire guns and automatic clips. He's highly intelligent, armed, and extremely dangerous.

1LxGLp7roWhpwkSzhttqA6aR1Y9XYKrq3X

I'll take my reward now pls.

My God.....
Is there nothing this man can't get away with???

He got away with those quads I'll tell you that much.

KeK, I hope that shit OP is referencing will end up behind bars.
Larping as a law enforcement official is probably not the way to do it.

that post was a larp too

Everything on Veeky Forums is a larp, user.
Doesn't make it any less funny.

I can do your laundry user

>I actually do work for the government
Because I am too fucking retarded to do anything else in life.
>working for government
this means all you are good at life is passing a drug test and arriving to work on time
you have 0 ambition to further yourself, because you enjoy the government benefits and overpaid salary.
If you are in a city, then you are most likely a nigger, because those are the only jobs they can get. city jobs