Crypto and Metal currencies aside

Crypto and Metal currencies aside,
What do you think is going to be the next big boom that is not yet adopted and is still underground?

Organ mining. Tons of smokers. Fatasses. Lungs and hearts are worth millions. Im buying machetes.

Jk. I too want to know.

Trash economy. The abundance of trash. What are we going to do with it? Are we going to put it on an island and make it someone else' problem, or are we going to take the initiative and take this problem by the horns?

Trash economy. You use cubes of trash as money. Everybody becomes rich, it's a gold rush.

why did they let a serial killer do a TED talk?

>worth millions
Pajeets sell them for dirt not even kidding

unironically sand; silicon and glass are becoming more expensive

1950's - 1980's = oil
1980s - 1990's = finance, trade open with japan/china, early computers
1990's - 2000's = internet, websites, design
2007 - 2010's = smartphones, apps, social media
2009 - 2010's = blockchain, ???

i sincerely believe we're gonna have a massive recession and depression. it will be global. we've already tapped out of resources in the USA. we still have coal and nat gas. that's about it. fresh water is on the decline. we still have it but we're wasting it fast.

if i had to guess, after shit goes through some bad cycle and recovers, it will be:

2010s - 2020's = AI, augreality, vr, more smart tech bullshit, more blockchain, more robotics

if you're smart and aggressive enough you'd start companies in these fields. a lot fuckos already making millions off blockchain and ICO.

if you're smart but just lazy you can sit at your computer and come up with strategies on how to invest in these various types of companies.

the "engine of progress" isn't going to stop but it is slowing down because gov't keeps using debt-fueled growth and over-taxation/over-regulation prevents people from wanting to do innovative stuff. notice how lots of websites and apps and shit got started because there's less regulation in those fields. you would need 0 licenses to start programming your own web app or phone app and launch it, but you need various licenses to start conventional businesses like a brick&morter store.

Before state enforced homosexuality.

OP, as your pic shows, cars. 80's/90's euro and japanese as well as certain special/quirky models. I mean, not that it's relatively underground, but there are some hidden gems out there.

Internet of things.
Buy IOTA.

There's a coin for that.

Second this

AI is going to be huge in the next few years. Robots after that. Whether skynet becomes real or not is anyone's guess.

These aren't underground, they're overhyped. They're literally buzzwords in the IT world.

yeah it's not yet currently implemented though, read OP again
there are people on this board right now who have all kinds of shitcoins and literally no IOTA lmao

>underground
alright if you want true "underground" then it's gonna be quasi-illegal shit like synthetic herbals, imagine growing tons of weed or cocaine using hydroponics and vertical gardening so you save on space, and then basically creating stronger and stronger hybrids so you get a higher alkaloid content per leaf, meaning you don't need tons of coca leaves to make 1 kilo of cocaine. this is all possible. and then you streamline the extraction process to make it into a highly concentrated "extract".

anyone who has ever snorted coke knows it's bad for your nasal septum due to all the chemicals involved in its production.

similarly, smoking dry weed is inefficient. vaping THC oil or extract is much more concentrated.

the problem with all this is that you can't just invest in it easily...but there are weed companies that are tweaking THC content. look up XXII i believe that is the ticker.

>inb4 WEED LMFAO...it's a billion-dollar industry

VR

forgot pic

Very underrated

There is a company founded by a very charismatic autist that might play a huge roll in the coming Trash Economy. Networks of autonomous drones will be deployed into the word's oceans to catch plastics with giant nets. They will be selling the plastic they collect to start the cycle all over again. For real, my dude. Trash Economy will be a thing.

2020-30 = personal air transport & augmented reality, also smart flexible glass displays on tables, walls, etc..

robotics & quantum computing
plastics = 3D printing
deregulated solar companies
water & organic seeds