CHAINLINK NDA CONFIRMED

CHAINLINK NDA CONFIRMED
STRAP UP HUGE ANNOUCEMENTS COMING

Shut up already.

It is normal for companies to be under a NDA, this isn't even considered good or bad news.

One thing's for sure, I LOST 30% ON LINK ATM AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm not buying your bags, buddy

This is getting worse than the OMG Apple emojis being posted

Cityfags should be banned from using that ausfag image

holy shit 100x gains are right around the corner, ya'll

It's pretty good news if there is an NDA, that means they are under some type of contract, which means out of the gate they are doing things. Get rekt no linkers.

I am not your buddy guy!

Stop forcing it.

Guys, an NDA needs to be in place ahead of any commercial conversation in most cases.
It's certainly not a guarantee of anything more than an exploration of business potential.

Literally digibyte 2.0

So if there is an NDA it could be years before it's lifted right?

LAST CHANCE TO BUY BELOW $0.50

Already priced in......

LAST CHANCE TO BUY UNDER $10k LADS
THEY'RE SECRETLY ABOUT TO BURN EVERY SINGLE LINK EXCEPT FOR 10 AND THEY'RE GONNA BE HOT!

The absolute desperation of linkfags

haha this is so true. hahahaha it turns out that paneer 2.0 chart was right all along. so it was posw1 dgb2 chainlink3

Will someone in that dumb ass slack ask where listings on polo or bittrex are? binance is death for this coin

You need to go back.

this is pathetic, don't you feel ashamed of yourself? They wont release any news because there is no news to release, let it go already and sell before you lose everything you worked so hard for

they dont care about the token being listed on another exchange. Most likely binance just added the token to profit from itand they didnt bother to tell them anything.

big if true

I heard Sergey was talking to the Bogs. Any truth to it? Did he survive?

Well they've got to act now, or else bots will ruin the coin

I am not your guy buddy

>Let's start a rumor so we can pump my losses

no thanks

MAJ - Gayleron She-Dicks of the 1488th Namefags reporting for duty, Sir!

kek beat me to it

too late, its already done

b i g i f t r u e
p r i c e d i n

nice just bought 100k

He's not your buddy, friend

kek

>price drops

They dont care about the coin until the project is finished, they received their 32MM. They literally give no fucks and keep saying "we are working on it" when they clearly arent kek i fucking hate these fags so glad i sold.

>increasing coin value through creating an actual product instead of hype pumps from fake news
yeah what retards theyre doomed to fail

Remember: If Veeky Forums shills something, it's a bad long hold. And Veeky Forums REALLY shills it.

>implying they cant do both

oh wait they only have 2 guys on the team XD

>double yes

kek

>OMG: the CEO himself constantly putting out baseless hype

>LINK: people have to beg the community manager for the smallest bit of news like fucking NDAs

Yeah lol, totally the same.

Wait, you WANT them to create hype pumps from fake news?