1 Month since the dna video

>1 Month since the dna video.
>Still not an update showing his ancestory.
>try to distract the audience by making stupid videos where he forge nails.
HOW WILL LINDYFRENCH EVER RECOVER.

He's currently editing all his videos to remove any bias and remaking the French Resistance one, just be patient

Stop being vegetarian.

going to be honest, I would jump from the tower bridge if I found myself to possess any fr*nch DNA

I went to France several times and lindy does look French.

Any shared DNA with France would have come long before the Norman Conquest. Not enough French migrated there to leave such an impact on the genepool.

But according to Lindy the Normans weren't French anyway

Of course he'd say that. The image of the English being anally raped by the French distresses him.

Still more anglo than you gerĂ rd.

okay, so let me get this straight

France, which used to be called Gallia, was inhabited by Gauls (a Celtic people)
then the Franks settled there and assumed control after Rome withdrew
from there we get Frankia, reaching maximum size under Charlemagne

the question is: are French people Celts or Germanics genetically speaking?
I know the Germanic peoples didn't just slaughter the Gauls and Romans and replace them 100%, so they must be similar still

anglos on suicide watch, you all got frogged

Next up on Lindybeige:
>Why the Napoleonic Wars were a victory for the French
>How useless was the BEF in WW1?

Aside from the scandinavians all germanics are genetically speaking celtic.

Le 56% french face

Is Celtic a genetic marker in the first place?

reddit e-celebrity

He actually gets posted here more often than in reddit.

The waiting period is close to 1 month for results IIRC.

DNA testing takes a long time.

Apparently he got the results and made a video about it but hasn't upload it yet .

this is in fact tre, the normans of that time were not weak froglings

He's still planning the suicide video.
Give him time.

No. If the Germanics never expanded and most of Germanic Europe was still Celtic, we'd be giving them shit today for being genetically Pre-Celtic. The Celtic expansion probably had less genetic impact than the Germanic expansion did.

haha no, the flower of Anglo nobility was wasted on the field at Hastings and FRENCH knights sired legitimate FRENCH heirs with their widows, daughters and sisters

>London Charter calls them French
>Anglo-Saxon Chronicle calls them French
>Bayeux Tapestry calls them French

This thread has to be a joke? Are you faggots telling me you actually care that much about this loser?
How pathetic.

Reminder Saxons would have beaten the Normans if Hardrada hadn't invaded.

This may surprise you but nobility makes up a very small percentage of the population.

The Franks where originally Germanic, Like the Normans and Saxons, but like with England - the minority is swallowed by the majority in each region. Compare the genetic makeup to those from Provence to those from Britanny and you'll find a more Gallic stock in one and a more Mediterranean stock there. Same with Wales/west midlands and the south-east coast of England. It's frankly fucking complicated and you need an encyclopedic knowledge of Europe to even comment on this.

Lindy's profile will be boring as fuck, just by looking him it's just going to be a mixture of germanic/celtic, most likely a majority of the latter.

>>yfw the only time your glorious island is possible to invade is when the french enslaved by vikings and more vikings that control other vikings

At the time yes, but the nobility had an advantage in infant mortality for a very long time. Most Europeans alive today are descended from nobility.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!!1!

They didn't have haplogroups back then.

It was a more primitive time.

You underestimate the battle toad, it's only in recent history they've become cucked

anyone from europe is french it is true, but the normans weren't THE french