Buy soon? What does biz think?

Buy soon? What does biz think?

Go all in. It is going to the moon. Sorry that trip was already made. Maybe next time?

should've bought a month ago but yeah buy now

easy $20 coin

When is the best time to buy in for this?

Somebody shill me on this

When there's shit on the streets, sell.

Be smart. Spread your purchases over a week. Just divide what you are going to buy by seven and buy a % each day. Seriously though wtf you guys pajeets or just f'ing with me? Then again if you are pajeets you wouldn't know would you? Rhetorical btw if you are.

Wish I would have sold at 4.50 today. Coulda rebought.

Nah. ODN is the next moon

Best time was a month ago.
2nd best time is now, try to get the dip before it shoots to 5$
Litecoin but without the ASICs so people can actually mine, TOR integration recently too I think. Old community that generally doesn't have weak hands. I can see this being 10$ by the end of the year easily.
Also worth mentioning block rewards half in december, so miners' supply will be much lower.

better than ltc (do ur research)
will rise after the bitcoin gold scam fork
halving in december so value will go up
great development going on, just read the site

devs created a program that made mining very easy. Miners are flocking to mine it and a healthy coin is where the miners are. It is also halving later in the year and they are adding more privacy features to the coin so it has a lot of things going for it.

Is it just gonna keep dropping or will it rise to ATH (probably not as high as 79k) again?

It's correcting, look at the 1 day chart and you'll see where it's heading.

buy at 40k sats

Best time to buy VTC was when it was trading around 5 cents and below for more than a year.

why won't this piece of shit coin go up?
???
why did i move my whole stack from ltc

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck u biz u ruined me!!!

i fucking hate this shitcoin

fell for the trick pnd again

This isn't a PnD. You're retarded if you bought above 60k sats but it will rise above 80k again.
Just fucking hold, this is an old coin with a dedicated community.

Also
>inb4 you sell at 55k sats and it goes to 100k
Buy high sell low