Germany would have won if Hitler left the generals alone

>Germany would have won if Hitler left the generals alone

>germany would have won if they went for moscow instead of kiev
>germany would have won if they did sealion
>germany would have won if they went into a war economy earlier

>Germany stood a chance of winning.

>t. failed german allies trying to shift the blame

The funny thing is that Hitler's generals were vehemently opposed to almost all of Germany's buildup before the war. They objected reentering the Rhineland for gods sake

Mostly because they correctly predicted war would bring nothing but ruin to germamy

t. kraut trying to shift the blame to anyone but himself

If he hadn't had a boner about declaring war on nations that had no reason to go to war with him maybe they would have

Typically they know better than someone who isn't a military strategist

>The Germans stopped at Dunkirk for no reason they would have destroyed the British army if they kept going

No he's got a point why are we always ragging on Germans when the Italians and Japanese got their shit pushed in hard?

Because the German hate is a counter culture to /pol/. If there were constant threads about Japan and Italy we’d probably shit on them too.

>he doesn't understand basic strategy/necessities in war

what, italians are universally mocked for WW2 and often used as scapegoats

Considering , yeah they would've won by virtue of not fighting

Hmm guess Veeky Forums cretins really are closed-minded bots.

It took how much just for the Italians to beat Abyssinians using hand-me-down shoddy WW1 weapons? I don't think any major power felt threatened by anything Italy had aside from the navy, and the italian navy was content controlling the mediterranean.

They oppose the Germans because of /pol/ just for the sake of it, even if it doesn't make any sense.

Germany was doomed after Italy entered the war on her side. Besides dealing with the allies, Germany had to prop up backwards worthless Italy, an impossible task.

3 days watching Veeky Forums this places has been quite the disappointment. I thought maybe this place wouldn't be such a ignorant echo chamber. I can't even count how many times people have implied I was a nazi just for calling out a blatant lie.

Retard

>waaah people don't fall for my fake history! this place is terrible!

Thank you for making my point about Veeky Forums more clear.

sure, it's not like your whining was a meaningful contribution anyway

Just stating facts which seem to just be fake whenever you want them to be.

Hitler gave the orders not to attack at Dunkirk. Victory would have been his if he didnt.

>MY VERSION OF HISTORY IS CORRECT!!
>YOU BELIEVE IN FAKE HISTORY!!
lel

Are you saying the wise minds of Veeky Forums don't know all and see all?

but he did give the orders to attack, to the Luftwaffe

Literally everyone mocks the Italians and Japanese. Probably more than they deserve actually.

>people mocking the samurai
bait

I cannot count the number of times I've heard people push myths like "the Japanese only knew how to charge with spears in WW2" concerning the IJA.

>They oppose the Germans because of /pol/ just for the sake of it, even if it doesn't make any sense.
So /pol/ tier autism about genocide is opposing /pol/.
Nice.

that's to admire their courage tho, not to mock them

No but Germany probably wouldve survived.
And not being turned into a proxy state for 60+years

If you hadnt noticed there is a plethora of fake Hitler stories and this is just another one.

Yeah ever heard this weird "Holercaust" myth?
The things people make up to further weaken their enemies. unbelievable.

>implying that the Regia Marina keeping half of the Royal Navy stuck in the med fighting skirmish over merchant ship wasn't worth the 3 division sended in Africa

Since BEF played such a central role in the war after that?

Yeah, but think about it strategically. If the incompetent bongs had been able to ignore the Med and concentrate on not getting BTFO in Asia as irl, the Japanese might have concentrated on the Sovs instead, which is what the Nazis really needed.

If Italy declared neutrality in ww2 the bong could have dedicated much more airplane and ship to Japan maybe preventing the sinking of Force Z,Japan also wasn't into the position to attack from Siberia because of logistic concern(they would have ended like the Italian invasion of Egypt)
Also the Allies could have invaded Germany much before instead of getting stuck into the bloodbath that was the Italian Invasion

i would love to hear the strategy behind hitler declaring war on:
Russia a nation whom he had a nonaggression with and gained very little other than a second front by declaring war on.

America a nation that was happy to be isolated from the european war.

>Russia a nation whom he had a nonaggression with and gained very little other than a second front by declaring war on.
Not him but I'd say this has to do with the context of Russia's failures in the Winter War, making it seem that Russia could easily be knocked out, and might as well do it before they have a chance to reorganise their army and pose an actual threat to Germany.

The Japanese don't necessarily need to attack the Sovs immediately. If the Japanese remain as a threat-in-being to the Sovs, the Sovs can't strip the East to fight the Nazis to their West, which is advantage-Hitler.

The only one of these idiots who truly understood strategic action was Stalin. The bongs, frogs, krauts, japs, eyeties et al were myopic dolts.

If italy declared neutrality the germans would have been pushed back from Greece, and England would have probably moved most of his troops from africa to europe. Also keeping the royal navy busy prevented the UK from reciving help during the escape of dunkinrk and the battle of England

they would have declared war on the allies anyway to get the island in Indochina
thats what i was saying,despite the shitty performance of the Italian army(excluding the 8th army and the special forces)the Regia Marine performed really well against a much superior enemy and protected over 90% of the convoy despite crippling fuel shortage

This is correct. "We have only to kick in the door, and the whole rotten Russian edifice will collapse."

>Russia a nation whom he had a nonaggression with and gained very little other than a second front by declaring war on.
muh Lebensraum, plus autistic hatred for commies and slavs

Hitler also needed to take advantage of the mess that was post-purge Soviet military, he also thought that the Bongs were harmless after they retreated to their island.

>America a nation that was happy to be isolated from the european war.
Retardation and the fact that FDR loved his bong buddies and hated Germans so much that he was going to get into the war eventually.