Minimum 3x

Alright listen up biz, I've made a few shit decisions and lost more than 50%. I need a minimum 3x coin tonight or in the next few days.

WHAT COIN and WHY?

Let the shilling begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SALT
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hive/
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PTC
medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eboost, big partnership announcements @CoinAgenda on 25th

Are you me? Literally exact same thing happened to me I lost about 60% in the stupidest ways possible, shill us biz

Asch (XAS)

Best buy right now. Fucking hurry up though.

Slow the fuck down user, this way of thinking is dangerous. You'll keep going after higher risk higher reward coins and before you know it you'll have nothing. Just go all in on ETP

HIVE is safest bet especially with the Bitcoin Mold bullshit.
>~12m marketcap
>weekly update tommorow
>Beta in 2 days
>CoinAgenda conference on 24th for best ICO of 2017

Anything else? I’m scared to buy XAS now and watch it dip

Dude it's gonna explode, get in a s a p.

XLM buy the PayPal rumor sell the PayPal news on Tuesday

It’s had multiple pumps before though and volume is dropping

How much have you all invested into these coins you're shillling before we do

Stay out bro.

This. The symbol is HVN though. They're targeted audience is small & medium business, which means that they actually have a chance of becoming a legitimate coin since they're not trying to push themselves as a new form of currency in direct competition with more established coins.

After the conference where they'll be showcasing the proof of concept, it will probably double. All time high was 1200 sats after they were awarded ICO of the year. Should see similar movement within the next week.

Don't try for that. Buy something you believe in. I personally think XLM could hit 1000 sats by Tuesday, but I'm not currently invested in it.

Lotta people saying xlm is already priced in

Buy an alt coin that has bottomed out. Hold for at least a month.

No can do sir I have 7 days to make as much as possible so I can accumulate a different gem coin

How can XLM already be priced in? These massive groups are moving billions of dollars on the XLM token and have announced plans to do so. Explain to me how they can do a billion dollar transfer on a token with a market cap of 400 mil. What they gonna buy and sell the entire circulating supply 2 and a half times in like 10 mins? OFC not market price is gonna move up.

SALT because it hasn't mooned yet and every coin needs his initiation with a moon mission and they offer lendings, that's enough

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SALT

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hive/

This is starting to pump, beta product releases this month and they are going to be at the coinagenda conference coming in as the Best ICO winner.

>tfw hodling 100k HIVE
>tfw lambo before Christmas

>Just go all in on ETP
This. We can expect at least a 2x from here, and wouldn't really be surprised if we started going for a full moon ~5x.

What about FLIK for the token burn

Bump

PTC is going to get pumped really soon, get in time

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PTC

COSS. Possibly Kucoin.

They are both exchanges that pays the market fees to the user's via dividends. COSS is a flat 50% based on the number of coins each person holds and pays weekly. Kucoin is similar, but also has an affiliate system for more payout as well as it pays daily, but current market cap is higher.

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea

VOXELS
trust me, now is the time. (550SAT)

IOC
Once DIONs is activated on the 1st of November it will moon

DICE, grab a chunk and hold it for up coming dividend payout, get free ETH as well. Pretty damn cheap ATM.

You got me. My goal was to accumulate as much money as possible and buy IOC but it hurts knowing I can only buy half of it now so I’m tryna make as much as possible for it.

xlm, probably not 3x, or even 2x, I doubt we'll see another peak at 1k, maybe another run to 800,
currently has great buzz, paypal rumors, conferences, and the TA is very bullish with strong support off of overcorrections to 400 and 500 sat levels, currently breaking out of a nice falling wedge, which is a bullish pattern, expect, 25 to 30% gains from a 550 buy in,
within the next 3 days could hit above 50% which would put it back at around 800

Never change biz

QVT on HitBTC