He killed billions

He killed billions.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/science/2017/07/14/20-million-mosquitoes-to-invade-california-in-bug-fight.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To hatch trillions.

To disrupt my sleep in the summer.

Reminder that the technology to genocide these shitters exists but isn't being implemented because reasons.

>he

Elaborate

is it the virus or whatever that'll keep them from breeding?

You can't just kill off a species as widespread as this one and expect no impact on the enviorment you fucking brainlet.

reminder that george bush did more to fight this little guy than obama ever did

I hate those things in Fallout 4.

Its not a major part of any animal's diet, they'd just readjust their feeding habits to not include these fuckers
If one day all the pepperoni pizza in the universe disappeared, you wouldn't die, you'd just eat more mushroom pizza

she*

This is a brainlet tier understanding of ecology.

Rachel Carson was a mistake. We were well on our way to eradicate malaria.

>Its not a major part of any animal's diet
The larvae certainly are

>HURRRRR DURRR GURRRGRURGHUGH*BURP*BLARGH

To save no one

Fish eat their larvae. It's a big part of their diet.

To ass to this, the males are a major pollination vector.

Almost laughed out loud in public. Thanks.

>More uncontrolled population growth in the darkie tropics, what could go wrong

Why does he do it?

They have larvae? I always thought they born as baby mosquitoes

Yes they have larvae you tard.

Every bug has larvae.

because he is a sexy grandmotherfucker and still gracing the big screen with his presence unlike that sc*t s**n c*nnery

Because SHE WAS ONLY SIXTEEN YEARS OLD

>let's not destroy humanity's #1 killer to fuel my racist fantasies

The last time we tried to exterminate the mosquito, we ended up poisoning billions of animals with DDT.

and ruined the ozon layer

Why did I laugh at this

a small prize to pay desu

>He

Only female Mosquito suck blood my man. The males feed on nectar.

It's modifying their genes to make them infertile.

They don't do it because of food chain n sheit

>Only female Mosquito suck blood my man.
poetic

But they already are being genocided.
foxnews.com/science/2017/07/14/20-million-mosquitoes-to-invade-california-in-bug-fight.html

*she

>Every bug has larvae.

No, google nymphs, my friend.

Reminds of that time when China decided to exterminate sparrows because they eat muh grains and It only made the famine worse lel

>By April 1960, Chinese leaders realized that sparrows ate a large amount of insects, as well as grains.[7][8] Rather than being increased, rice yields after the campaign were substantially decreased.[9][8] Mao ordered the end of the campaign against sparrows, replacing them with bed bugs, as the extermination of the former upset the ecological balance, and bugs destroyed crops as a result of the absence of natural predators. By this time, however, it was too late. With no sparrows to eat them, locust populations ballooned, swarming the country and compounding the ecological problems already caused by the Great Leap Forward, including widespread deforestation and misuse of poisons and pesticides.[9] Ecological imbalance is credited with exacerbating the Great Chinese Famine, in which 20–45 million people died of starvation.[10][11]