How do you deal with the crushing dread brought on by the knowledge that you will never be a notable historical figure...

How do you deal with the crushing dread brought on by the knowledge that you will never be a notable historical figure and you will die alone and forgotten?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5HCSNnUdys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By literally not feeling crushing dread brought on by the knowledge that I will never be a notable historical figure and will die forgotten and alone. If it's bothering you that much, get married and have kids.

>get married
In modern America? No thanks.
>have kids
Having children is immoral.

>Anti-natalism

I really don't care how miserable you are, then.

Take solace in the fact that most humans are ignorant and don't give a fuck about history.

Also solace in the hope of human extinction.

thank fucking god you're not going to be able to reproduce

as for you, I simply don't think about it and try to ignore it

You are doing this to yourself.

>Having children is immoral.
Then take solace in the fact that you'll never have any, faggot. What's the problem?

what if you somehow stumble into being a historical figure
and somebodies going to write about your life up until now

>having childeren is immoral
Literally the oposite my nigga, it's imperative as a living creature

t. brainlet

>tfw when the most exciting part is being called a nazi on a mexican history weaving site

By your logic, Tyrone McNigger who has 15 children with 15 different women lived a more valuable life than Beethoven or Nietzsche, whi had no children. Fuck off.

>wants to be remembered by history
>wants the human race to die out

By using that dread as fuel to propel you to glory. I may be a failing artist myself, but I am also always one big failure away from being the next Hitler.

Yeah he succeded at the baseline of being a functioning organism. If Tyrones distant offspring is still bashing people for reasources and raping women 1000 years from now in the wastelands of our world, where nobody can even read a book then yeah he's more successful. A fucking fungus is more successful.
You need people who aren't retards to survive and propagate knowledge or it's useless.

It's very hard to be an Alexander or Napoleon nowadays and make an impact in the world. The least you can do is maybe become an astronaut and be the first to set foot on Mars or find the cure for cancer. Either way 95% of people who ever lived until now weren't historical figures.

>It's very hard to be an Alexander or Napoleon nowadays

Go assassinate a famous person. 100% guaranteed to work.

this but unironically, the modern napoleons are capitalists, they might have served in the military but that was never the nuts and bolts of their success, we elect veterans not generals

also they were all cunts like daRruM/>fk!N, nappy had a body odor fetish, alexander craved the BP, they all threw hissy fits and did autistic shit

Why do you care? Care more about how you could better your enviroment and the worldas a whole. Maybe then someone will care to remember you

What a cuck line of thinking

Everyone will be forgotten, stop fueling your ego with this crap, I got over it when I was 15

This

Several bilions of humans have lived in this earth. They all had their stories, experiences and tales, 99.99999% of which we dont know and never will. Life didnt evolve so that you would perpetuate an abstract notion of legacy, life is about eating, surviving and fucking. One day you will die, afterwhich it doesnt matter if you were a random peasant in france in 1549 or Alexander the Great, the result for you is the same.

By trying to live in a way that will have me remembered as a good person who made other people's lives better.

>How do you deal

drugs.

>How do you deal with the crushing dread brought on by the knowledge that you will never be a notable historical figure and you will die alone and forgotten?

I die as the King surrounded by impersonators.

I never really wanted to be known or popular and stumbled onto godhood by the will of fate. I still don't want to be known or popular, but I still feel it's my duty to remind Earth that they're still batshit insane challenging the gods for Moses.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5HCSNnUdys

>Americans actually think Trump is somehow even slightly the same as Alexander or Napoleon

So just because its a biological imperative means you have to follow it? We are not just mindless animals simply following instinct, nor should we aspire to be.

>How do you deal with the crushing dread brought on by the knowledge that you will never be a notable historical figure and you will die alone and forgotten?
I went through puberty, saw the world, and don't cling to a world view predicated on egocentrim and self aggrandizement.

Its not that hard to become well known, even hundreds of years later.
Easy mode: just assassinate someone famous

>President of the United States won't be memorable

If he's bad, he'll be Nero. If he's good, he'll be Augustus or some shit. If he's in the middle he'll be one of those guys in the middle who ultimately got stabbed by a guard. No matter what, his name is going into history books

Nobody remember the guy who kill lennon

>die alone
Naw, I have friends and family who love me so I can't related.
>die without being a notable historical figure.
Meh, being famous isn't all it's choked up to be. You dont get much privacy and people are obsessed more with the idea of you than who you really were. see Marylin Monroe or Caligua.Just live life to the fullest with people around you.
And if you're really concerned about leaving a mark these days, just do something very good/ amazing like create or discover sonething, or do something very bad and horrible.
The latter is obviously easier but there is still a chance of being forgotton in a few months after the media as exhausted every bit of profit from increased viewership in covering your story.
Plus, you would have done something horrible...