Can you explain this?

Yes.

No.

Maybe

wolf no like doggo

bark bark woof

doggo and wolf aren't that different from one another.

DOGS = EVIL

Serious question, can they talk amogthemselves?

The duality of man
Nice trips and nuh uh wolves are evil they go "howl" and they chomp but my dog goes "woof woof (human play ball with me pls)" and he get head pats

fuck thats one scary doggo, i would be afraid too if I was a wolf and saw that

w-what?

I'd assume so. Dogs communicate through body language first, and noises second (I think). If humans are able to "communicate" with dogs (knowing when they want to play, when they're hungry, when they need to go out, when they're uncomfrtable, when they're hurt, when they're excited) then it would only make sense that wolves would be able to do the same if not better due to them being related

The wolf in the comic sees a dog and is freaked out by it since a lot of dogs are kind of genetic abominations stemming from a common ancestor of dogs and wolves

Spoopy demon dog will kill you

It's about Jews

So, does that mean Jews are humans modified by a higher species of alien masters?

Yes, they are the highest order of Yakubs creation

I wouldn't worry about it.

haha longboy

Dogs to wolves are seen the same way as americans to european.
Genetic abominations, complete mongrels and bastardization of original species.

>Dogs communicate through body language first, and noises second (I think). I
Dogs communicate primarily through smell. That's why they wag their tails when they're happy, so they can spread their scent around and talk to everyone around them.

so you saying dogs be skinwalkers n shiet?

I don't know

Can you repeat the question?

Castizos are objectively more attractive than any other demographic.

Stop being such a speciest. There is only one species, the canine species! Say it loud, say it clear, Hyenas are welcome here! The forest is large enough for everyone! No packs, no territories!