VeChain

Kuehne & Nagel, Renault Group, Givenchy, PwC, local Shanghai government... these are some of the partnerships VEN has picked up in the last few months. Fuck, even the first one in this list has a bigger net worth than all of Walton's partners.

Fits the working product meme:
youtu.be/YwEJSErZON8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtAqj0-OmYc
media.group.renault.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/94238/groupe-renault-microsoft-et-viseo-sassocient-pour-creer-le-premier-prototype-de-carnet-dentretien-nu1
bitcoinwiki.co/babyghost-and-vechain-fashion-on-the-blockchain/
maxkeiser.com/2017/07/chinas-largest-wine-importer-wants-to-place-wine-on-a-private-blockchain/
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
trustnodes.com/2016/09/06/worlds-largest-freight-company-use-blockchain-tech-asset-management
news.hotbit.io/2017/10/22/vechain-insights-vol-7-16102017-20-10-2017/
vechain.com/#/
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/760a46/current_vechain_supply_and_marketcap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KuCoin announced for the 25th, another exchange announced this month.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtAqj0-OmYc

Dumping some sources

media.group.renault.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/94238/groupe-renault-microsoft-et-viseo-sassocient-pour-creer-le-premier-prototype-de-carnet-dentretien-nu1
bitcoinwiki.co/babyghost-and-vechain-fashion-on-the-blockchain/
maxkeiser.com/2017/07/chinas-largest-wine-importer-wants-to-place-wine-on-a-private-blockchain/
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
trustnodes.com/2016/09/06/worlds-largest-freight-company-use-blockchain-tech-asset-management

An impression of their current progress condensed in one arcticle;

news.hotbit.io/2017/10/22/vechain-insights-vol-7-16102017-20-10-2017/

Top 15 coin in max. 6 months. Screencap this.

Correct

Top 15 is a little ambitious...

I dunno... which other coins has that many multi-billion enterprises as customers? I think WTC and VEN are both at lonely heights.

how / where to buy

Liqui has the most volume but a rediculous withdrawal fee.

HitBTC is another option. Or wait till the end of the month when another Western exchange is announced.

but will btc fork dump cause prices to rize before they come to western exchange :S
Dat price is sexy, I just got some inheritance a while back and have been itching to throw down a bit on something juicy... Ghad, no wonder I fell for a fucking gambling ICO out of the gate... kek

Also check out how fucking tight their website looks. They have their marketing shit together:

vechain.com/#/

I don't know man. Hard to say what's going to happen because the market always does the opposite to what you expect.

I do think it's a crazy undervalued coin though. Not advising you to go all in, but consider it when you put together a healthy portfolio.

I'm already into ETH and a few other ERC20 tokens, just looking for something dirt cheap that I can dropa a G on and watch it 2x-5x or 10+x heh

That's what we all want to do :D

this is much better...real use case....dont know ppl running behing that asch shit coin....

but this is not steal....rate is already 4x of ico....

Are masternodes going to be added to VeChain?

And how much Walton up from ICO? This has not even started compared to that.

300 billion circulationg and nearly a trillion supply, no thanks

You're wrong

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/760a46/current_vechain_supply_and_marketcap

After the fork this shit will fly. Buy now.

Thanks user(s), gonna go to bed for now before I do some stupid shit but will def come back to this tomorrow. G'night

Good luck with your investment and gn!

Kucoin gonna list it at 25 Oct

DO THE FUCKING RESEARCH FAGGOT

Bump

simply the fact that nobody ever shills this coin on Veeky Forumsmakes me want to buy it.

This

I hope so

Correct