How would you save the Empire Veeky Forums?

how would you save the Empire Veeky Forums?

He was a war mongering maniac (sir) I'm glad the coalition put an end to him

Napoleon came on in the same old way, we fought him in the same old way, and we beat him in the same old way.

By not sperging out and invading Russia. I mean, holy shit, they were not even existencial threat, just wanted to trade with the Brits. Sometimes you have to calm your autism down and realise that you have already won.

That was preemptive, Russia was already gearing up to fight him. They were afraid he would reinstate Poland.

It was a republic.

Do you have any sources to back that up? I've read quite a lot about the period, but never heard about it being preemptive. It was always about Russia not honoring Tilsit. And since he was recruiting poles for his Russian campaign on the promises to restore Poland, that makes Russia kinda right anyway.

t. brit

So Republics have emperors now?

I wouldn't.

Yes. They literally voted him emperor.

The horse looks like it's having a seizure.

Yes, they "voted" him in, after he finished stuffing the ballot box and made sure that the referendum had armed guards at every booth.

Louis pls.

Not invade Russia, or stop chasing them deeper and deeper in the vain hope of a decisive battle, let them come.
Restore order in the penninsula and try to negotiate a peace with the UK in exchange of renewing trade. Build a massive navy too, to be able to invade the perfide Albion just in case.

What shitty ideas.
>Why not just win
underage please leave

Build a massive navy is useless if you havent good sailors, all lost in trafalgar

You can't.

The First French Empire is less of a real Empire and more a of a Steppenigger Empire where the conqueror builds it but collapses as soon as he is gone.

Attack the Ottoman Empire instead of Russia.

Rome defeating Carthage on sea proves it was possible.

lmao

Why though? Wouldn't they be more useful as allies? The soldiers are needed for defense. If anything I would attack British satellites.

Good point

>Alex furiously decries your use of the phrase Steppenigger Emipure to describe his empire.

naval warfare back then was much less complicated than it was during the napoleonic wars. in ancient times, ships fought by trying to ram each other into smithereens, and rome got around it by creating a tool to latch onto ships and turn naval combat into pseudo land combat. that is much simpler than the cannon centric combat of naval warfare in the napoleonic era.

This is true. Rome didn't defeat overcome Carthaginian naval superiority by having a better naval strategy. They just changed the game entirely. Such a thing wasn't possible for Napoleon.

Exiling Bonaparte and reducing the empire's reach back to France's original territory and reinstating a monarchy.

Or just dont have a revolution in the first place.

This ; To the OP i think his mistake was Spain he turn it to a bad situation to a fucked beyond repair situation and he should have take the dutch sooner they are good sailors and perhaps could have beat the bong at sea but again i doubt someone could defeat Nelson at martime warfare