Normies and crypto

Veeky Forums - I've noticed lately that crypto is becoming much more mainstream. Normies at wageslave job talk about it, normies on facebook talk about buying "bitcoin shares" on eToro.

Is this a bad thing? Or will the influx or normies ruin cryptos like they have ruined everything else?

New money in the market can't be bad right? Or will normies losing their stacks accelerate regulation and bans?

>Or will the influx or normies ruin cryptos like they have ruined everything else
Yes.

>New money in the market can't be bad right
Yes.

>will normies losing their stacks accelerate regulation and bans
Yes.

The system wants you to buy lotto tickets and fixed stock options, or trade forex which is like watching paint dry. No normie is allowed to get rich quick which is why we will expect massive regulation on crypto coming.

We should create a lobbying organization to bring the taxes on crypto down. According to some estimates, lobbying Uncle Sam has a mere 200%+ return. Might be worth it to protect our gains.

If anyone can manipulate /pol/ it's us. We can just say that boomers are trying to steal from new wealth.

Normies will be surprised at the replay attacks after the fork

don't worry user.
normies are terrified of altcoins. they mostly sit on BTC and forget about it

That's not my experience. When I see normies talking about cryptocurrency I always hear about them being in the shittiest coins around. Completely at random.

iv seen normies holding bch and ltc, thinking its gonna moon.
this is why i stopped vising the crypto group i was in

What if we are the normies?

Well shit.

You’re normies if you got in after 2013

do you even realize how retard you sound when you use the word "normie"? You sound like saying "bae".
Do you even know what a double chained list is? No? You're a normie then. Blockchain is based on that.

Replicate the same

>double chained list
You mean doubly linked list? Lol fuckin normie

heard this at school kid? show me code.

More liquidity, more panic selling, more easy trades.

It's only bad for skill-less 'buy and HODL' types that rely on the market cap going up dramaticaly to make any gains, as once all the normies are in the gains will be much slower.

For the daytraders it's a good thing.

>double chained list

>Is this a bad thing?
No. It is a good thing, and it's the only thing that can keep cryptos alive and make you rich. And it has to happen, it is inevitable.

>like they have ruined everything else
They did not ruin anything, you pathetic little cuck. The very distinction between "normies" and whatever the fuck you consider yourself to be is what poisons your life and will ruin everything for you.

Step up your crypto trading game!

Also, look at this faggot who thinks that 300% in an hour swings are a normal thing and will last forever. Cryptos will normalize sooner or later, nobody "wants" you to trade this or that, it's just how the world works.

Can be cracked?

mods?

The fact you even think this is something complicated or profound is quite telling.

They'll do their best to ruin it, regardless of the final outcome we will enjoy a few years of extreme gains. Normies will flock to big exchanges and the big coins (BTC and ETH), and only jump on other stuff when it gains considerable traction.

Places like EtherDelta will terrify normies, so this means that we can buy there when the coin is fresh, then the normies will drive it to the moon when it hits bigger exchanges. Much like smart people already do, but coins will go up way more when there are billions of retarded normalfags waiting to buy as soon as they see it parroted on whatever media they consume.