Bittrex froze btc

Shitttt i wanted to transfer my coinbase btc to bittrex for free gold.
But now i see bittrex froze my damn btc wallet?! (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/bittrex-issues-official-statement-about-bitcoin-gold-warns-users
btcgpu.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boys, we’ve been cucked.

A moment of silence for our fallen brothers.

FUCK what now

Which exchange would you guys recommend?

buy kucoin and use the exchange there

I have a pending deposit it better not fucking end it

It will go through after the fork. U missed out on free money son

Are you kidding me? That is bullshit I sent it before the wallet maintenance.

Can anyone confirm?

Ain't so hard to figure out.

>Bittrex reports their btc wallets are OFFLINE the next 24 hours.
>takes around 10 mins to confirm pending deposits

How long are you willing to wait hoping it will be available before the fork?

YOU HAD SO MUCH TIME TO PREPARE

Do you know what offline means pajeet?

wow that is fucked I sent 40 minutes ago and it didn't show up

You can get your gold if your btc is in an offline wallet so there has to be a way to claim it even if it stuck pending going to a frozen bittrex wallet or stuck on coinbase

r-right?

An hour later and BTC still has 5/6 confirmations. Bitcoin truely is the biggest shitcoin of them all.

The price is absolutely insane for the shit teir tech. After segwit 2x I'm selling and never looking back.

Bittrex are taking a snapshot ahead of the fork. You will get BTG from bittrex too. Perhaps not immediately.

cointelegraph.com/news/bittrex-issues-official-statement-about-bitcoin-gold-warns-users

let emotions get the best of you? Decisions from weird principals that only hurt you long term? Makes sense. That's why your mom left your dad for your step dad.

Are you all fucking retarded? Serious question.

You can transfer something like LTC into Bittrex and then sell it for BTC....

If bittrex makes its btc wallet offline..
Doesn't that mean you can't trade ltc or any coin to btc in bittrex until it goes online again?

Since Bittrex said it didn’t meet market requirements does that mean they will credit but not trade? I hope no exchange lists it. It’s an utter scam.

you can trade just cant withdraw bitcoin or deposit bitcoin

your "btc balance" is not a real wallet, just a number on their books so you can trade it

their btc wallets are down

HitBTC Im familiar with

btcgpu.org/ scroll down

also did these retards say 3am pacific time and do it at 3am eastern?

Yep, they did say pst.

Dumbass, this was announced two days ago.

READ THE NEWS YOU RETARD

shit son, mine too :(

the fucking fork is the 25th isn't it? They are freezing wallets for 24 hours to snapshot them and the fork is still 40 hours away

25th in Russia on the next day.

The fork already happened, the snapshot is to record the current state of every Bitcoin wallet inside Bittrex to credit users accordingly. They can't do that less than 12 hours before the specified block in case something goes wrong.

Guys this is basic database management, if you screwed up, it's your fault this time.

So if I had btc already in my wallet, reserved for a buy order that hadn't hit when the wallet went down, can I trade it for alts before the 25th and still get muh btg?

They literally said they were going to do this in their tweet and announcement on their website yesterday. It's your fault for not paying attention and waiting till the last second. Say goodbye to getting any bitcoin gold

Exactly. Your BTC + unfilled buy orders are credited.

Should I wait for the right block to sell my BTC or should I just keep it? It's already on Bittrex.

Cool. I missed out on free bitcoin cash, though I did triple what I put in during the crazy spikes right after the fork.

the fork is less then 29 hours away retard.
There is literally a countdown timer on the bitcoin gold site.

What's the price for BTG?

lol

Its already 20$ buy ñow!

BITTREX now is totally silence and almost every coin is slowly dropping.

The limited supply on BTC on bittrex at the moment will hit most coin with only single exchange like a truck.