BILLIONAIRE AMA

I am a 29 y/o billionaire, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/user?u=6572532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you rape dog for good luck trading?

How old are you?

How many Monopoly sets did you need before you had a billion in play money?

How many sets of kneepads did you go through and how many cocks can you suck in an hour?

Why the fuck are you bothering to larp on this, do you get some kind of satisfaction from knowing Pajeets and self-loathing losers with no ambition will play along?

Where is the gateway to kung lao

How did you make your money?

Would you ever consider retiring and stop working.

If not, whats the main thing that keeps you going? Pride in your finances/job. Wanting more money. Can't imagine not working at all?

Could you send me 10 BTC?
1ABKNDuhgPB64Wxvt1kS2k1UEnNv8QFPnt

Thanks friend

please my dog died today
siuhfg73f732gf672t3f782z39gf8z2083gt

why does he wear the mask?

WHERE IS THE MONKEY KING

I am also milionaire

Duvet or quilt? I feel like your a quilt man amiright?

sent ;)

damn man it's all gonna be alright, here's 10BTC to make you feel better

thanks bro

Can one of you rich anons please change my life? I can do writing on any subject (prefer technical) to use on your business blogs, social media, whatever you need.

1DWuJskZi9PRaSjiaug2wfjQCJqq3gfVBH

i cant seem to pull yoshi's 10 hit combo any tips?

cool, just sent you 500 BTC have fun

haha holy shit received, THANKS MAN

Pls i want to believe

18o36GVmhF6kPpFVnii8bvywwiBMAqnWwG

Currently on a lunch break give some hope for a wagecuck

sure take 500 btc, sent, your welcome

Do you ever have existential crises because you pretty much have the capacity to do anything?

M-me too billionaire-user?
13TMdHbmRNPgusvfBhd9t5vyLobhGfDdE6

No way you sent him 10btc. Stop trolling please OP.

Just in case you're not, I was thinking about how different my life would be if I bought in 2010. Or if you actually were a generous billionaire making random anons happy.

132buhZfajkE4WU6c6Az16Tq1xBuhw5UXL

fine but you're the last (500 btc sent)

I am tired of being tired, please user!
19m6kb3YgMzuYg4ZSP3MN4EyTmBEwBDBeW

can you come to cali and have a coffee with me so I can actually sit down with you and gain knowledge

yeah sure dude here is 1000 btc

pls user 1MGcfHSh1MQJMRsNer8a9bVB46MAk9kanV

Can i get atleast o-one user?
1M9LLAdmi8Hi2saT2RSqxLnVuVHvfrD1rg

there 10 each from now one any one else who asks only gets 10

1M9LLAdmi8Hi2saT2RSqxLnVuVHvfrD1rg
Can i get one, dear user? Make my life worth living please..

plz contribute to my journey of becoming a neet

1Ay3uyHqvAJGVEV8aCkSVu1PR8okHL5hbp

Would you be so kind to send couple of hundred BTC to this adress, as a proof ofc:

15mXWpQy1aCDy891iAX4HYus2QdqYiizSV

if coffee is to much to ask for I am also trying to go to school for HVAC certifacation ;)
1K47D7MXeHCtEKYXb3BWLfXXqhmAo1jbHn

Hi OP
Can you send me 1000 BTC too?
1Vourkuj4tLM9ugAtSacmkWYWT2NvsVjV
k thanks

sent 10 each

Are aliens real

could i have 1000?

pls send any btc

Op make an exception, 500 for me pls.

1AfmGCFugeYFD6ufuX4apY8jwtTyEDdKUM

i don't even know what to say. thank you so much user

do you have an email and any request for technical writing? its my side gig, I can research any topic and provide you with extremely well written material for use on any platform. Let me know. You've made a friend for life.

I mean space aliens from outer space.

Hey user, didn't get my 1000btc. Maybe there was an error with the transfer. I'm cool with just 1btc. Thanks.

bitcoin:132buhZfajkE4WU6c6Az16Tq1xBuhw5UXL

sent ;)

hey dude would appreciate 10btc
would make my life a lot better

Seems like bullshit

12AHWcKMgo9goAYobPRKiPFALb4W1XD2nZ

If real then many thanks user. Young entrepreneur here.

1EWrGCCUabBBHR4ZmEGcdDP6jv6Q3kyrua

save me from 300$/month work

OP richfag show me you’re not larping and send me some btc as well. Anyway what do you do for a living and how did you get rich if you’re not larping?

1BsYgKRw5HVwpFk1RPAXhJhTv68KLUyGA6

I should have attached a question. How did you make your fortune OP?

T-thanks senpai

Where is the best place to be the billionaire?

I am selling online and suffering from a big loss.

Please user.

1MFEdYGEisZpwWhnbANhjuJsGqQMaEZbPT

I先輩actually only 1 BTC would really help. I only discovered biz a month ago and I'm not sure if I am doing this right

Hi buddy, currently I am traveling the world, and in case you aren't trolling, some BTC would help me survive. Thanks bro

1ep4oNhCW6LbkLy9wbBVCfo66oFomLWBW

sorry guys but this was all bs, you gotta learn to be more skeptical than this otherwise you'll all fall for real scams that are trying to steal your money. let this be a lesson for you all. happy trading and best wishes for your future.

-user

No shit, but you having my wallet address doesnt mean shit you fucking amateur.

I can't believe that this is true, but in my current seat I can in no way afford to ignore this

I am in deep shit with debt and issues

I would appreciate any slrt of help from the bottom of my heart
1Dokbs6J83xtxMyLatsQeXbRthUCejoz7C

what is this thread? why is everyone larping?

1J9wbYwgLN46yT9wsMEhEF5uNZSscLxpyK

Boredom? what else are we going to do? we're all just waiting for our Alts to recover. So we shitpost in the meantime.

>waiting for our Alts to recover

S-soon, right?

no way you sent 10 btc, send me 10 for proof
1HGdgAF5cuwGVisxWbfH1BCawhQEziCMWH

It would help improve me struggling through school and debt. Thanks

>tfw my portfolio dropped 50% in btc value in the last two fucking weeks because i hold mostly alts with """""extremely high growth potential""""

what a fucking meme... never ever will i underestimate the power of a BTC fork again. apparently even completely obvious scam forks have the power to completely lobotomize average crypto investor. or i'm the braindead retard here not going with the flow, oh well.

I missed out hard on BCH. I held through the storm and obviously didn't lose anything, but it were painful weeks and zero gains, whereas I could have had plenty.

This time I let at least 50% of my portfolio value in BTC at all times just in case my alts with """"extremely high growth potential""" don't take off in the middle of the ongoing BTC bullrun, as opposed to my hopes and expectations.

user I will love you forever. Even a few satoshis would be great

19aE6dQP5TCtJv5fFNW15SQfviukcEb7Fv

I'm just starting out billionaire user, anything would help no matter how small.

175vY76MCRjVrbntAYCHojBG7XjCCRhQyw

Wow! thanks!

the funny thing is i played it completely by the book during the bch fork...somehow i thought nobody would fall for the same scam twice, boy was i wrong.
i would have $120k now if i sold all my alts for btc two weeks ago, this is the price i pay for trying to play 4D chess.

yeah send me some boss

1NUeWaojt5WJ8y4W7woZdh4opEHe1pT8E9

1MiJkiMEr59rFMtZcqzK5Ha6isXZnsuUs9

Please! 500 BTC

It is very important I receive BTC. I need to buy an army. I am planning on invading Cuba next month. Upon my conquest of this Island, I shall make any donator dictator if they wish as I work on my plans for my next conquest. New England!

Btc:1M8qFNJXaNYtVJdYodeiqCuuueZCm21xsx

Many Thanks, much obliged. KK Thnx bye.

Similar for me, but not so hard. All my alts tanked and BTC rose less than they tanked. So overall I am still like -25%. Could have been comfy $ with just holding BTC. Overthinking usually sucks in Crypto.

yeah...fiat wise i'm still pretty much at the same level, but when you start saying that you're basically just trying to cope. i really hope there'll be a post btg fork alt moon, but i'm afraid most will just hodl btc until the upcoming segwit fork...which means the suffering is only starting.

Hi OP do you really sending BTC to these wallets? I checked on the blockchain but did not see that anybody received any amount. If it is real can I have 1000 BTC as well please. If you send it you will absolutely change my life. Thanks in advance.
1HicpnDsdpnMhtLeYWhvhveYsgSdoLTn1k

since your a billionaire might wanna drop some ETH in my wallet, i have a good investment plan and i will most definitely have large gains upcoming years, if you invest in me ill make sure i wont forget you ;)

eth : 0xf7d544c73bafeeeb3cf72956f87728c0485a9d7b

I can only buy food for myself 3 out of 4 weeks a month, because i chose to feed my dog before me.

Suprise me, any amount of btc is appreciated.

19n6aebEVB897x4ppwdYoN1GmfwjuuyK5Y

I mean I'm cynical, but I could use some cheering up.

19JerFeTk8ZNwf6AS6bJ9FjZztcdpdp8JD

If its real I can take my gf on one in a lifetime trip.

nigger

14Lisj7hJEdwDiu2CWWNB3VfsPAH24WGhJ

btc:

19mLMvGBiuoy7bQWzukLC332SuEcZAZXVm

love you

Please user, I know it's a long shot but just in case

14ANjYiWWaRJ3ZTkPVSnNpdXgxjgXUsZ37

plz my lord save my soul
1N8irWfRxQYZ2esE1rFZRvYFmLb4tUBPuv

1L8im4NdVvRwoJBwRi7uZAVeiQHJR6a3q5

100 BTC Plz boss!

Please is this real? I can use some btc to repay student loans and life necessities? Thank you so much if it is! Anything will help

1PTuMS67W6uq2KKL3pgYJHKgEzDYTpAHHE

Is this a fanta-sea?

1NxE4Q3rk5AoRaCQsKFdz548U8H1nDvC5g

My friend, I could easily tell a true story about my life full of disappointment and desperation. But I won't. Give me some BTC just for the sheer pleasure of purposeless spending. 100, 10, 1 you choose.

19CiFPqMauvqFA9UHkKSBU9L5SNsDyZ8J8

want coins should i buy and hodl now ?

also... can i get some small "gibbs"?
1ELAAnhuNCCNeauMT27L1gNsKimdTp6KX3 (btc)

OP plz I'm homeless send 0.00000001 BTC
17WaHLbLQ7bnAXRyrcvmgFYigtLsp6bLa1

1 BTC will do !
12rw6eGjzEKVVx7T1YL7s914j46EcvuyCb

thanks

Veeky Forums really is full of retards

Anything would help. Really want to get a car so I don't have to take the bus 2 hours everyday.

35gq3JvCDZ6Qt1mdS2kKUZia2cNmS6BmGY

Can you send me just 1 BTC?
My life sucks even 1 BTC could change a lot of things... :(
1JaPpJWgMGStW14dYfsa4TANZFwXbCZdSi

stfu you boring fucking loser, you are the type of person that ruined Veeky Forums

newfag detected

I'm sure OP will deliver, i believe in him and everything he did to get rich

1EhmZBMR2h81AGS4tTvkw5CGvAsrcBnKMQ

If you send me 2 BTC, I literally shit myself.
1AEWxtxNLi2gVrLB6KHji3qi6YbJDeCYFP

plz send some bitcoin to my project. i need all the support i can get, currently sleeping in my van and winter is comming to portugal :(

17Hjy3ERbwhyVH1VPRyapUvqmxEHkUDQY7

here is my project
patreon.com/user?u=6572532

How 'bout you notice me senpai:

1AtnXG7QpREpDFdEQC3W8aXf1hHxsWZCgv

Listen OP, I've had a shit day and now I read this shit. No way you actually sent those people all that BTC. This kind of proxy LARPing really gets people's hopes up and is bound to crush dreams. I don't think I will ever believe anyone would be willing to send so much money. If you are real, I swear to God, I will actually quit my job and make it a public event on Veeky Forums

36iVEx2TTfFKS29TdwVwEabQgGaKtnNEtp