DO NOT COVERT BTC to USD!!!!!

Financial Institutions have the Greenlight to buy BTC via ISDA when we hit 6k
The majority of owners 60%+ own less than 10 coins. 60% of all owners = 10% of all BTC.
They'll do everything they can
to make that 2-3% in no time.

I've worked for major companies that went IPO.
They find ways to sell off massive amounts of their stock with an open secret that they want the price to drop so they can buy it at ATL.

This is a version of that.

Smart people will convert to USD to buy back more volume.
Stupid people will sell off because they are chicken shit.
We might dip to 4k. But right as everyone is singing doom - multiple 100,000,000 USD orders will come in and crush - not just BTC but ALTS too.

Op knows his shit. Good post

We already hit 6k you fucking retard kys dumb larping faggot

I think we're going to dip to 3400 I can't wait dips make me rich

>DO NOT COVERT BTC to USD!!!!!
>Smart people will convert to USD

ok faggot

I don't know you. But I hope you sell everything and do the opposite of what I just said.
Maybe your step dad has an old buddy who works landscaping during summers to make sure you stay poor.

If someone has a greenlight. And is going to do this - per my warning ... then...
Maybe read my sentence as past tense?

if we go under 4200 and people start predicting the next line , they find a way to buy 200-300 USD above that predictive line.

yes i'm feel like we are about to get jewd

i will never sell

i don't know enough about jew finance to say if this is true or not, but I did see this ad yesterday

99.9999% chance this is a larp though.

why would we fucking dip that low? are you just mentally retarded? massive dips only happen with massive fud going on for weeks & china banning bitcoin for the 126th time.

How do you mean alts will be crushed? What is the best course of action to take right now?

take this (You) back you filthy animal

i was thinking the same thing.
OP's story doesnt even hold together KEK

i apologize sincerely.

i meant

>why would we fucking dip that low?
Cause bitcoin's fair value is probably somewhere around 4k at the moment, so dips to that price can happen. The fair value is rising slowly, but any dips will attract a lot of investors and the price will inflate to new heights.

>the rich guys will buy bitcoin instead of making their own
okay big guy

>D-Don't sell guys!
>No I'm not trying to sell you my bags! There's a banking cartel conspiracy here!

>Said the increasingly nervous guy who fears he missed the boat and waits for another 4k dip without any apparent reason for this to happen.

Bad news user: you missed it. No matter how much you want it to drop, you won't see a -40 to -50% again in the near future. If you wait for that your IQ is between 80-90 at best.

You may wanna save it the picture, since it is related to your future outlook.

Dude, more than third of my life savings are in BTC (or the coins I'm trading). I bought at 3-4k. My IQ is 130. Yes, I'm waiting for highs to sell and dips to buy. I'm waiting for s2x to see what it brings. And even if it doesn't dip that low it will still dip, so your post doesn't make any sense.

Lol you think btc won't drop 40% anytime soon?

You are a mad man.

>implying you don't already sit on your private island since unlike any other human on the planet you can perfectly predict the market outcome.

fucking larpers

Read your own fucking post shithead

Ethereum made bitcoin obsolete.

Markets will catch up to reality soon.

Flippening will happen obsolete bitcoin holders will commit suicide

This, OP You contradicted yourself within seconds. What exactly are you saying?

Holy fuck this guy throwing around his IQ number. You know those are falsely inflated to get retards like you to share their results and drive more traffic right?

Secondly, you seem to be terrible at mathematics. We are not in a price discovery phase right now. We are in am early adopter phase where it goes to zero or the moon. It's not somethimg you trade if you believe in it you complete retard.

The amount of money in Bitcoin right now is absolutely inconsequential compared to what it would be with even small scale adoption.

Sauce faggot.

>Financial Institutions have the Greenlight to buy BTC via ISDA when we hit 6k
How does that work? They can only buy things if some arbitrary amount of it is worth 6k? Or is it based on market cap of 100 billion?

Wow you sound like a huge faggot in real life.

Pretty sure what he means to say is don't cash out and call out and be done with it, only cash out temporarily so you can buy more when it dips.

Not sure how I added a "call out" in there but you get what I'm fucking saying

he's larping.

he's saying there aren't smart people on biz. pretty accurate if you ask me