why the fuck are you holding fiat if you're crypto rich

2k aud, lol
>crypto
>rich

>ausfag
gday

That's rich? I wouldn't even call you wealthy

aussie aussie aussie. fag fag fag. nah jokes, but send some my way if u so rick

Nothing better than having a win on the slaps mate.

This

10k, this is just the btc i have sold to tradies

u mad?

see

hey mate

>10k
>Thinks he's rich
Underage faggot detected

>Let me go to the bank and withdraw everything i have and post it on Veeky Forums

kek no car no mortgage and no dependents, it's rich if all you need is rent and food

>2017
>using banks

Bragging to biz about abit of aussie dosh
OP has reached Lv100 faggetation stage
KYS

I wondered why so many sharpie posts were doing the rounds
Permenant asshole?
You got rich quick

gook detected.

what coins you in ?

eth, decred and florin, latter two because i have reliable sources that they will pump very soon (florin mid nov, not sure about decred but i'm staking it for now). got very rich off eth this year. bought heavily into the polkadot ico because i believe in gavin wood's ability to shill it to corporate types.

>he rents.
>calls himself rich.

Kek, I bought my 500k usd house in cash. Renting and loans are for poorfags.

buying is stupid right now, i don't want to live in this place for longer than two years so why would i buy a house? serious question give me an answer

Nice serial number.

thanks for the protip senpai

enjoy your $100

how about pissing money and wasting it instead of actually owning something retard lmao

Buying is smart now. House prices are low af for us. Safest investment, as more immigrants come and our population increases, guess what happens to housing?

Kiddo don’t let them troll you, if you’re truly a crypto rich boy why won’t you send me some btc?

1EtDtmgt2KrPpuxuHH7TYeHVwbWDELGyLW

Would you suck 20 eth for 1 dick?

Wait, so you have $10k and you think you're hot shit? I make about half of that every single week and I don't even think I'm hot shit. Check your ego m8.

>Buying is stupid right now
Oh, I see what's going on here. You're just a fucking idiot.

i make that in .5 days. do you build railroads?

house prices aren't very inflated in ausfag

He just helped his mum sell their old Civic and he took a little selfie

so true. cash is for poor cunts in australia. only chinks and wogs use it due to their illegal and useless lives. if anybody uses cash in australia they are crooked. this dude is a darknet market dealer for sure.

where the fuck do you live? perth? kek

Good point, I didn't consider the fact that America isn't the entire world and that our housing market doesn't correspond with housing markets on other continents.

house prices ARENT inflated in aus? are you retarded lmao

I own moneylaundering.business, what do you want me to point it at Veeky Forums?

How do you minimize taxes on your crypto gains?

don't cash it out through exchanges. this is just shit i sold to people who wanted to buy in.

Pretty sure it's illegal to sell BTC without meeting money laundering requirements (have to take ID and so on).

100$ and 50$ with a bunch of 5$ stacked in the middle?
Nice larp fag, why do you even have that much physical cash.

Haha 10k is not rich. I would say that you are barely even financially secure in the short term, and pretty much broke in the long term.
What a pathetic thread.

Can you send me some Eth?
0x9105fE0809A9dC9a1a4D1ad5569242f3BF304C5f

That's not rich

That's not crypto

kys