Will one satoshi ever be worth as much as one BTC?

Will one satoshi ever be worth as much as one BTC?

When 1 BTC = 0, then yes, 1 satoshi will also = 0.

It can't happen with changes in the market?

This. /Thread

When do you guys think bitcoin will go extinct, if ever? Do you think that in a thousand years, there might still be some people with full copies of the ledgers stowed away, even after a great war with EMP attacks that wipe out most peoples' cryptosavings? Imagine exploring the ruins with a qt anime grill on a half-track, scavenging for fuel and food, when you come across user's basement and find his server network.

Bitcoin can only process something like 7 transactions per second. It cannot be used as a real world currency because of this. It's got a couple years left but the structure is faulty. A more efficient coin will take it's place once crypto starts to be used as real currency.

kek google this image and look at the search box

Imagine having missiles fly at your face and while dieng in the dirt you see a fucking anime girl staring at you.

Not sure, what i personally ask myself is, let's say there are 500 000 BTC left to mine, and you need a very high hashrate and also the Block reward is low. who the fuck will keep mining until the last bitcoin? and who will keep mining btc when there is no reward left. btc literally has to shootup like a mofo to 100k, or the miner fees are too low. i love btc but i don't know how this will play out. any thoughts ?

What is it?

>this won't happen to you ever
Why live?

It would take someone much smarter than me and some game theory to work that one out but I think BTC will be king for a long time until crypto is very much a mainstream store of value and then a slow bleed out to other more efficient crypto currencies that do not have the same limitations as btc. Maybe a decade?

BTC is anti-government coin, they will ban it.

Holy kek

heh

the difficulty would decrease...

government is anti-btc. btc core will ban it

T O P K E K

There's still miner's fees.

This, also by then BTC will be a lot more expensive anyway.

jusus
lol