News , when ?

News , when ?

Other urls found in this thread:

paymentweek.com/2017-9-7-previous-chief-scientist-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/
linkedin.com/in/ari-juels-20a58a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You wont know until you know.

Never ever.

Bittrex and poloniex in the next 20 min

Twitter dead reddit almost same as here . Wtf is going on there

Twitter & reddit are dead because the coin's dead.

News just in: it's a PnD scam coin

They just had a fucking conference

I very much doubt they'd fuck themselves in the ass with an ICO scam after having had the page since 2008, working on SC since 2014 and shaking hands at SIBOS. This would destroy them in the crypto space, which regardless of institutional backing, would spell a death sentence.

I am therefore going by Occam's razor here

When your company is registered in the Cayman Islands, you have 16m per dev and have a 650m token reserve that can you dump into the market for more free money, would you really give a fuck? They already made it without only doing as much work as the average college graduate.

Of course I can't know if they'll work towards what's expected, but that goes for just about any single ICO we've had recently. Best you can do is use an additional metric to try and gauge their interest in development as opposed to a cash grab, based on a historic track. In this aspect, LINK satisfies my requirement.

Why would Ari Juels co-author a paper that's just a scam? It was academically peer-reviewed..

Why would Facebook’s Director of Engineering Evan Cheng join on as an active Technical Advisor? These people have careers in fintech that they don't want soiled. You think they're dumb? You think they'd just join up with any scam that came their way?

paymentweek.com/2017-9-7-previous-chief-scientist-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/
linkedin.com/in/ari-juels-20a58a/

I'm not saying they started it as a scam but they could exit it like one and come off amazingly well.
Most people don't intend to steal someones money but if you see some on the ground and no one would punish you, would you take it?

With this attitude you should not invest a single dollar in anything at all.

News is whales dumped and moved to another shitcoin

Linkmarines hodling dead shitcoin and they will not sell

Only that this is not true and whales hold more firmly than ever while they removed their LINK from binance.

Proof: check wallets

They'd literally be walking away with pennies compare to the value of their actual working product that they've discussed use cases with large industries

How do i into link? where to buy

dont

I want to. I just checked it out. Looks good. Why not?

Veeky Forums is used to selling low, so they think sergey will do the same thing.

binance

because people are idiots.

Never and any news u hear is priced in u are fucked bag holder

Some people can‘t imagine that some dudes don‘t want to „only“ be millionaires but billionaires.
Sergey doesn‘t just want a Lambo and a tiny mansion built on a 16 million budget.
He wants a multibillion dollar mansion filled with every Lambo type that was ever built. And everyone of these Lambos has a 10/10 in the passenger seat who sucks his dick off 24/7.

He wants a golden toilet and diamond knobs on the doors.
Some people can‘t imagine this, some can and some are in the right position to get there, sergey is such a guy.

I want to buy a large amount of LINK (I'm going in 100%). Anyone here know the right amount to buy LINK in so that the price doesn't immediately rise and make my LINK purchasing more expensive?

Better to buy in 1 swoop? Very small purchases being spammed or just broken in 10 large-ish purchases?

Just accumulate over some hours.

with 16 million you're set for life, who cares if you have 16 or 200 million?

Some people's purpose in life isn't only to scam peoples money, they want to build something and make a difference.

this

DCA

And how would we know if Sergey is actually that kind of person?

Some autists don't care for money at all.
They just want to out do their peers, prove they were right when everyone said they were wrong & know that their math is on point.
It's not about money niggas.
It's about the glory & respect earned through hardwork & dedication.

lets be neutral. would you, plan a a scam that makes you "only" 16mil for 10 years in advance? hook up legit people, legit connections etc? like wtf. he cold do that like pajeet shitcoins in the past in like 1yr in a basement. and even then, theres a chance you could make more than 16mil. like wtf. im not joining sides here, just my view on the situation

This.

When it comes to LINK, there is this amazing double standard going around.

- Suddenly LINK is overvalued, even though 90% of the crypto with a higher market cap is a useless shitty hypebeast promisecoin compared to LINK which actually has a working product, massive partnerships, and huge marketing opportunities (SIBOS)

- Suddenly there's a risk the team might "cash out", even though this risk exists for EVERYTHING EVER, and there is zero indication the LINK team would ever do its since they've been working on this longer than Ethereum, and the prospects are better than ever before;

Sorry to ruin this for you guys, but one of my old colleagues is close friends with Sergey, and went and visited him at home about two night ago. Things are not looking good from an investment perspective.

My colleague found Sergey in his lounge room, naked. He had constructed a cube frame out of scrap metal and had tied fairy lights to it, so the cube was glowing. Sergey was cross-legged but hovering upside down inside the cube.

When my colleague asked what he was doing, Sergey said "I HAVE MOVED BEYOND" without moving his lips or anything. He just said it with the force of his mind.

So I hate to say it, fellow linkies, but I think he's caught up in transcendence and not focussing on developing ChainLink at all.

Don't buy link unless you are willing to hold during a really long term. We will be late at the moon mission, but after it happens we will be unstoppable

Remember how sloppy the pre-sale and ICO was conducted and the non-existent KYC? These fuckers are probably under SEC investigation and going radio silent figuring out to dig themselves out of the shit.

Presale and ICO weren't sloppy at all.

99% of "complaints" and questions were related to people who broke the rules and pooled together to fill individual presale caps, or simply to the fact that the $ price of ETH had risen so much.

>glowing
like this?

Sergey is the opposite of the OMG hype bois. He has been working on this for 5 years and doesn't promise stuff just to get a quick pump.
He has a working product which he just showed off to lots of rich people and everything went fine.

He is acting as professional as possible and only confirms stuff that is 200% set in stone but people suddenly call it a scam because he isn't baiting like other companies, good shit biz

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!!

Da combrence bestergay refealeb to the borld da buttering botheads dat run this clam.

Brice has alreagy ganked 10%. Once it greaks prough the $1.50 rebistange the ganic will gebin and ball holders and spectacles will gebin to boffgoad, with da gales albready bong gone.

Once it poots brough da $1 nark, unagated BEER will ribe grough all BRINKies. With all those who pumped geir burrent abbounts into this clam bitching at deir arsemole gontinuoubly while debreshing gittrex.

The $0.50 bark will be get, the blargest ganic in pistory will ebsue. The binal beluded chodes will gebin to go obbline, and bageguckers with their femgineering palaries boaged up in BRINK will be cleft with it guck in their ballet, unagle to bove it to gittrex to salbage gome self resbect.

Da grice BILL gank at this boint to pub $0.10, band most grobably pub IOC bevels.

Brom that gay borgard the beluged Brinkle bagegucking femgineering berds who gought bis coin dinking it had bungamenbals will go back to their bobs, with no boney in deir gurrent abbounts, to be made rebungant by da gext bave of pajeets abbiving to ungerbut deir bages.

Beluged BRINKies will hold gabs BOREVER, with no bob, no boney, and no grypto.

I barned you BRINKies. Bear's still gime to bet out. Bell NOW.

Don't be beluged, don't be a BRINKie

>chainlink
>news

lel

in other news the sky is still blue

stfu you stupid faggot

Quality meme right here.

kek

To be fair, with all the red tape around ICOs and cryptocurrency these days, it's probably very prudent to register your company in Cayman Islands and not the mainland US.

He's probably under a NDA. By releasing news he'll cause terminate contracts with the big name prospectors. HODL & chill.

just fyi people someday new tokens will be banned and all blockchains will all increase in value exponentially

this.

now is a great time
think about it, but not for too long

billbourself bigga

Today or tomorrow will be the best days to buy until mid november when the next fork is happening

Never

It was last week, user.
I hope they were sucking investors' cocks last weekend