Let's play a game biz

Let's play a game biz.
Can you spot the bullish indicator? I have made it nice and easy for you.

sorry to break it to you, but this is the classic "snake vomiting pattern" before the actual vomiting

Let's hope so

this

easy, that's a falling oreo, yellow cream above, blue hand below. Also, it's coming out of a Nessie neck so that's doubly bullish

only works when the coin itself isnt just part of a pump and dump. i see good things in ethereum's chart, but stellar is a literal shitcoin.

Jed McCaleb is a speaker at Money 20/20 tomorrow, just saying.

>pnd
>on a half B mkcap coin
It's so cute seeing newcoiners use terms they don't understand

its cringeworthy to see idiots like you think you understand how any of this works. market cap has no bearing on pump and dumps, it's all about the volume, do you really think market cap has anything to do with it? fucking lol

99% of altcoins are pnd
XLM is 2 years old, now suddenly everbody cares?
I've got some bad news for you friend

Kys you stupid fudders.

you're shit at ta but the downtrend since the pump is reversing, looks like a good buy

its not fud if it's true, though.

thx user just sold 100k

>It's all about volume
XLM has more volume than Monero. Guess Moneo is a pnd shitcoin as well
Care to try a 3rd time?

It's... It's..amout..volume HAHAHHA. Dude XLM hat 20k btc hourly volume that day, are you really so fucking retarded to think a p&d group does that? Bu..bu..but...muh..P'nD an muh Bots.. fucking autistic kid.

your bullflag is off dude. fix your shit, flags have always parallel support resistance.

Are you retarded? This is a falling wedge

top kek

Cloud looking very promising

You just made this up i buy XLM

Fellow Ichimoku bro, how do you find using those settings? Do you get your signals in time? I am less conservative and go for 10,30,60,30.

Also the breakout from the wedge just happened.

I too would like to hear some input on this. The famous crypto settings 20 60 120 30 seems to me is only applicable for Bitcoin and not shitcoins

I have experimented with quite a few settings, but the double ones seen in my cloud work the best (for me) when it comes to altcoins. Also guys don't forget, BTC is dropping at the moment, the breakout we are seeing is not a real one yet.. :) all the best to you my fellow cloudies !

how new are you to this market? one year? two years? you realize that the whole point of a pump and dump is to let everyone else do the hard work driving the price and volume up after the initial pump? yes? just look at every other pump and dump in crypto, especially in dead coins that suddenly come back to life.

besides, this was barely a pump anyway, it couldn't even get 3x before crashing back down, too many bagholders waiting to dump at any opportunity.

just don't get so emotionally attached to your coins like this one and you'll find you won't be so defensive about the shit ones.

yes, it was an attempted and failed pump on news. you're seriously telling me you can't see that? if you wern't so emotionally attached to your bags you wouldn't be wasting time with coins like this.

It's a cup and handle but this doesn't work on a short scale you fag

Hm. dunno m8 :S I nearly doubled my position and i'm feeling pretty compfy ^^

why would you possibly think i bought into this shit? i would have thought my opinion on shitcoins like this would be perfectly clear.

>you too, will make it one day
i hope so too, going for that big 9 figures.

It's a falling wedge which broke out already you absolute mong

TA is already worthless in traditional markets, and its quickly becoming irrelevant in crypto too, especially as any kind of news event is blown out of proportion by all the speculators. unless you're fantastically lucky or have a huge amount of capital to play with it mostly isn't worth it wasting away all day looking at lines when there are real signals to be watching.

>cup and handle

lmao

not to mention that a common passtime of flash boys/spoofers is to make false signals in the charts

Studia, cazzone!

i think even the most amateur traders quickly learn to ignore the book.

Ma studia tu, testa di cazzo. Io la Ichimoku la so usare, stavo solo chiedendo la sua opinione. Con settings diversi hai segnali diversi, rimani povero terrone.

Maybe the higher low? I know, that isnt an indicator but the buyer bias is bad

OP's image reminds me of pic related

that's a textbook yellow kakachimi, double D's support from the bottoms and triple yokamuras on top.

BUY

the guy who figured out the crypto settings says 20 60 120 30 is for bitcoin and 10 30 60 30 is for alts