There was migration of Whites in ancient Japan?

There was migration of Whites in ancient Japan?

Stop trying to claim Hiroshi Abe you filthy barbarian.

He looks eurasian to me

Why are Japs so pathetic?

No, some siberians with some white-ish features like lots of body hairs, but not really white.

WE

Jomon are not white, friendo.
The proto-mongoloids, the ancestors of the yellow people with epicanthic fold (slanty/squinty eyes) had double eyelids, much like the whites of today.
It just happened that in the mainland, the double eyelids were either outbred or were not benefical to them. The Jomon, one example of proto-mongoloid, inhabited the Japanese Archipelago before the Yayoi (who had epicanthic folds) came from Korea and assimilated them, generating the Yamato people.

tl;dr, your examples are of people with greater Jomon than Yayoi ancestry and squinty eyes aren't that old
Pic related is an artistic reconstruction of a Jomon

No

If by that you mean raped to death siberians, then maybe.

Ofcourse.

We Wuz Japs n Shiet

Have some of this
>...By the study of a variety of genes, Ainu genetics are in fact distant from these races [Caucasoid, Negroid, Australoid] and we know that it is systematically closest to the East Asian Mongoloid. The Ainu show traits similar to other races while being Mongoloid because the Ainu have not acquired the unique derivative of New Mongoloid, that is, they retain the ancestral traits of older humans. It is considered that it belongs to the old Mongoloid (ainoid) in character, and the Jomon people also belonged to the ainoid group.

>...Among the Okhtosk people it was confirmed a haplogroup Y gene which is not in the Jomon family but is in the Ainu's genetic type, and a genetic similarity between the Ainu and the Okhtosk was also found. Previous studies have found that the Ainu have a haplogroup Y gene that is not found in Jomon neither in the Yamato, at a ratio of 20%, but the relationship was unknown until recently.

>Professor Tetsuya Amano (Archeologist) at Hokkaido University commented that "The Ainu are not simply descendants of the Jomon, they were born through a complicated process". Associate Professor Masuda Ryuichi estimated that "the Okhtosk people and the Jomon people of the same period interbred, and the genes of the Okhtosk people were inherited by the Ainu". This Hokkaido University research group said that following the formation of the Ainu ethnic group, it can be thought that the Jomon, the Satsumon (Emishi) and the Okhtosk people were involved.

>As far as the origin theory of the Ainu has been approached from archeology , comparative anatomy, anthropology, cultural anthropology, medicine, linguistics, etc., DNA analysis has progressed in recent years , genetically there is no influence of Caucasoid at all, they turned out to belong completely to the Mongoloid lineage.

>However, around the Meiji era, it was said the Ainu are closer to the Caucasoid from the racial point of view based on the physical features, such as proeminent brow ridges, abundant facial and body hair, and longer limbs compared to other Mongoloids. There was a time when this theory was was widespread.

>In recent genetic surveys, the Ryukyuans were found to be the closest to the Ainu in terms of DNA, then the Yamato people, which DNA is about 30% similar to the Ainu's. Even when comparing it with the data of 30 other human groups, the specificity of the Japanese (Ainu, Ryukyuan, Yamato) was shown. But since the early Edo period, marriage between Yamato men and Ainu women was common and it is impossible to discuss the association between the Jomon and the Ainu through Y chromosome distribution. Gene exchange with groups other than the Yamato, such as the Nivkh, was also recognized in the Ainu group, and it is said that these multiple exchanges resulted in the genetic specificity of the Ainu group.

>As for the composition ratio of the Y chromosome Haplogroup showing the paternal genealogy of the Ainu people, 87.5% of Haplogroup D1b, which is specific to the Japanese archipelago (of which D1b * is 13/16 = 81.25%, D1b1a is 1/6 = 6.25%). Haplogroup D1b is largely unexistant outside the Japanese archipelago, it is thought that it was a haplogroup unique to the Jomon people. Because the similarity is less than 50% compared to the Ryukyuans and about 30% for the Yamato it can be said that the Ainu people inherited the Jomon's genes the most among modern Japanese.

Whites are the biggest wewuzers.

wtf

which one of these is supposed to be white?

basically this confirms what we know: certain traits don't necessarily belong to one race, they simply belong to people who happen to live in a certain geographical environment.
I've been saying this for years but everyone pretends that I'm aome type of social constructivist.

none of them. Lurk more ITT.

Of course, look at D.C pure SPQR we wuzzing.

This dude looks like Wild Bill from Deadliest Catch

Yes, they were whites that did not fit in at their home country so they thought they wouldn't be considered a loser in Japan.

Left could easily pass off as SE Asian.

Not monkey enough

Uma delicia

How do you measure that?

haha yes

Squat face with low, wide cheekbones
Big lips and round jaw
Low brow and recessed forehead

There were aboriginal people already there. Not all were killed, so some mixing had to of occurred over the 1000s of years on that tiny island.

We know that Western Eurasians passed through Siberia on the way to North America, so it's possible they made their way to Japan as well.

Not really. Looks like a Chinese.

>WUZ thread
>"whites" capitalized

Ainu are the white aryan elite of Japan

>Ainus were white!

That invites the narrative that ancient Japanese "Whites" were stone age dumbfucks cucked by the Little-Yet-Civilized Yayoi Dick

If you told me that was a white guy, I'd believe you,

Have I become too much of a neet or does this guy look like a likeable guy? Heck I look like a skinnier version of him without facial hair and weaboo clothes. I bet those are 80s metal CDs... I probably need to get out more

This, and it holds for pretty much every white wewuzzing.

I never got why white supremacists are so obsessed with wewuzzing when it inevitably leads to the narrative of the "white" barbarians ended up getting conquered and replaced/bred into the nonwhite civilization that dominated.

shame this guy died in the tsunami

everybody that uses this site looks like a virgin neckbeard irl even if they are the one doing the neck-beard shaming

What about Japanese with faces like this qt, they look pretty different form other East Asians sometimes with relatively big noses.

>cherry picks
>"what about this one!1"

Did they fear the rice warrior?

Asians have greater variety of skull shapes than Caucasians. Some are round-faced, some oval-shaped and so on.

Japanese are just Nordics mixed with Mongolians

Japanese are just Nordics mixed with Mongolians

FACT

we wuz Japs n shiiiet

>whitey now trying to claim they wuz samurais
Seriously?

That's the point mong, why some have bigger noses that you don't see in their neighbors.

source???

/thread

Italians look pretty different from other Europeans because of their bigger noses. I bet they all descend from Jews.

>whites
No such thing.

Sargon? You browse Veeky Forums?

anyone have sauce on the top middle qt?

It holds for just about every wewuzzing

>Asians have greater variety of skull shapes than Caucasians
many asians are caucasian
and no, they all have the base mongoloid skull if you mean east asians