You buy now

Metaverse. ETP.

I turned my ETP gains into USD and I'm waiting until alts fall down. Dunno if BTC is going to rise or fall after the fork but the pink wojaks on Veeky Forums will be my signal to go in

buybuy

I guess your time is now kek

is there a wallet for etp?

Yes for Windows,Mac and Linux

Protip. Freeze your coins in your wallet for 20% interest per yr

yep they released it for ios, windows and linux just a week or so ago. i'm stocking up more etp during the dip (i've been in it since it was just 1$), i suggest everyone who want to make a quick 30% to do the same. it will be 6-7$ in a couple of days

kek why buy this shit coin when there is another one looming to 100% in the next week kek

>MFW I got in at 2$
>MFW I sold at 3
>MFW I went back in at 92000 sats

Why do I suck at this game?

Why did you sell at a clear uptrend? You dont you just HODL

I believed it was just a pnd at that time.

Oh shit....
Someone is buying a lot of ETP right now.
Is something happening?

I'm hearing rumors out of China that Metaverse is being officially endorsed by the People's Bank

Big, if true.

I am all for ETP and was since about two weeks ago but let's face it: the Bitfinex news will kill this. By kill it I don't mean that this won't be a $500million coin in a year. It will be. But there is going to be some major exit when the November events comes around and we say goodbye to the millions burgers have put into this. Now XAS is at a position in price and a point in history of its availability that makes it a lot more desirable for the next 100%

please get on another exchange even a shitty one like yobit or cryptopia or nova or coinexchange for fuck sake

你在哪里听到这个?

Burger here/
Ya the whole deal sucks ass I have about 4k of these that I'll be more or less locked from selling for awhile when I cant use bitfinex.
Sucks too because I really have started to like using the site for some of the coins it offers. Way better thatn bittrex imo.

its going to be on HITBTC you idiots.

So nice I can make nice gains by selling high and buying back low?

when

please reply

Gu is going to be a speaker at the Dubai conference that's starting in a few days. Not only that but they are in Vegas at the Money20/20 conference with a booth and are going to meet with the Bittrex CEO. It's a good week for ETP.