Napoleon was LITERALLY IN MOSCOW AND DEFEATED THE RUSSIAN ARMY but still lost

>Napoleon was LITERALLY IN MOSCOW AND DEFEATED THE RUSSIAN ARMY but still lost.

Lost what?

>hooray we captured their capital, we won
>couple of months later
>fuck guys, they have another one

Moscow wasn't the capital of Russia, and Russian army was still intact.

the game

Damn, I just lost.

>Russian army was still intact

>Napoleon was literally forced to live on Cuck Island by the Anglos

Yes, Russian army was still intact.

INTACT
N
T
A
C
T

>t. Koutouzov

>army was still capable of fighting and manoeuvering
>not intact
Perhaps you misunderstood me, I didn't imply Russian army was unscratched, just that it wasn't destroyed.

MY LORD OUR TROOPS HAVE WON YET ANOTHER MAJOR ENGAGEMENT AGAINST THE FRENCH INVADERS, SUFFERING BUT MINOR CASUALTIES. IF YOU JUST LEND ME 100 K MORE MEN WE CAN FINISH THEM FOR GOOD.

Not that user, but do you know nothing about Tarutino Maneuver? Russian army still being more than capable to fight was the sole reason Naopleon had to retreat from Russia via the ruined Smolensk road instead of just moving his forces south.
I mean this is THE textbook example of winning tactical engagement while losing the strategic one.

not him but could you tell me about that Tarutino Maneuver?

>Koutouzov
Kutuzov. Stop spelling Russian names like a smelly frog.

OH LOOK MY TZAR, OUR TROOPS ARE STILL CAPABLE TO FIGHT. SURELY A TRIPLE-PRONGED ATTACK ON THE STARVING, RETREATING FRENCH ARMY IN NUMERICAL INFERIORITY ON THE THREE SIMULTANEOUS FRONTS WILL BE A HUGE SUCCESS. WE MIGHT EVEN TAKE NAPOLEON ALIVE, PROVING ONCE AGAIN RUSSIAN SUPERIORITY.

>all this mountain of excuses
Holy fuck lmao

should have gone north and killed the nobles in st petersburg

the peasants wouldn't be intelligent enough to mount defense, also the coast is better than the open land to moscow

Intact means untouched user.

By writing in all caps you did make the text very noticable and easy to read. You have also written about the war between Napoleon-France and Russia. It is a form of written dialogue that shows your skill of creating content that is for a theater. This skill may help you to get a job in the theater business so you can live and pay your bills. By writing this you have created something for free which also shows your altruism. I hope that you are ready to live by Jesus Christ teaching in the Catholic church. The church is bringing the immortal souls of people on earth to heaven. It is a life after the death of the body which is better than this life. To get there you will need to get baptised and love God from all your mind and all your heart and your neighbor as yourself.

Russia wasn't like France where all nobles were concentrated in the capital.

The French won this engagement, as pitiful it is for the Russians.

Didn't read, lol

No they didn't.

wuh gam?

Yes they did, but louder than you.

No they didn't, froggot.

looks like napoopan total war with darthmod

>for the last 200 years Russians claim that the battle of Borodino was a tie

Yes they did, russhit.

>win one meme battle that achieves nothing of significance
>lose most of the other battles
>get raped by war of attrition because your meme manlet general cannot into logistics and preparations
>get skullfucked all the way to Paris
>WE WUZ VICTORS N MERDE
top kek

Europa universalis 4

>Anglos defeat Nappy at Waterloo
>shitty russians that have lost every battle of the war somehow claim the victory themselfs

typical

Paris was conquered more than a year before Waterloo you bong retard.

Basically Kutuzov sacrificed Moscow to avoid decisive battle Napoleon was looking for and bloked roads to south, where his army could have found refuge for winter, forcing his army to freeze their asses do death while retreating.

Yeah, marching through the fucking woods and swamps is stellar idea.

He should have left once 2/3rds of his army died

At the time of Waterloo noone was occupying Paris you brain dead russian piece of shit.

He also stayed in Moscow for long fucking time, writing letters where he demanded surrender from Emperor Alexander. Alex just ignored them, never even answered the poor guy.

That picture is interesting because it reveals that winter was not so bad relatively speaking : loads of soldiers were lost on the way to smolensk.

It wasn't even needed. After he returned from exile Napoleon was just a meme.

>t. Poutine

A lot of those troops "lost" on the march to moscow were simply stationed along the way to occupy or garrison captured territory not casualties of war.

Кýтyзoв you illiterate anglo