/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Battle for AMD edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures
Previous Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM

This weeks earnings releases

Morning lad

Fpbp

This is going to be some fucking week. Personally I have my eye on Logitech, AMD and UPS

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
Thread theme, apparently.

>risk all my money on penny stocks recommended by anonymous autists
>it ain't me starts playing
This is going to be one hell of a battle.

today's the day for BIOA, i can feel it

>LODE
Is good ER even possible for a shitty penny stock?

it's gonna hit .30 today.

What do you guys think of AGEN? Friday after close, it got FDA approval for a GSK partnership shingles vaccine.

im thinking there's gonna be alot of elderly people with the 'tism

Currently watching TEUM. I may dive in.

Stocks to watch today for moon missions: TEUM, CERC. RTTR CEI and ANY could be good this week as well

Well if you mean catching the wave then it's a bit late but who knows

I picked up 3 minutes before close on Friday. I knew the PDUFA date was around Friday or today...

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO

stocktwits.com/symbol/TENX
I think it will go to 2.00

Got out of this 1 minute in. Locked in my gains. I'm not so sure about this thing...

to the user that advised me to buy DXTR, thank you!

Currently holding BIOA still, I'm debating playing AMD earnings but I don't like the hype, it scares me senpai.

can some1 remind me why Im still holding BIOA?

>checked
dont you know user? its supposed to hit $1 soon. its a long hold

All the "good plays" this morning are tanking.
EVOK
ACRX
TEUM
AGEN
DGLY

What the fuck is happening?

Pharm is good for those announcement gains and that's it, better to leave once you get the return right away

Anyone watching AIEQ?

>but I don't like the hype, it scares me senpai.

Me too, but this is where the fortune meets the brave

Acrx might be extremely under valued if the if the investigations and fdaattt don't completely fuck it over

>weekend is finally over

yesssss

And no, but yesssss

all ye of so little faith, expect gains today

It's not brave to buy into the hype everyone is buying into.

Should I dump ADHD? I bought in at $1.60, looks like it’s tanking

ahmm

I held AGEN over the weekend for 40 cents/share? They can sell their vaccine now. Why is this not rocketing to $8?

same. holding. i dont need the $1500 i put in for now. waiting for more news

>they didnt sell ADHD last week
why

ATNM bustin a move

Alright boys I've got a whole $100 dollars to play around with, how do I turn this into $1000 before the end of the year?

Hype is a double edged sword, it might drag you down but it'll also launch you to the stars
As far as I'm concerned they're a solid company which isn't going anywhere and will outperform their last earnings release no problem

depends, if you wanna leave it to sit BAC+B, is easy money, if you wanna play around, just hang around these thread's, user's hear tend to know whats good.

>buy crack
>sell crack
>repeat
>?????
>profit!

But Robinhood doesn't allow the trade of warrants.

then get a broker, free trades are fantastic for trading pennies, and making some cash on the side, but if you want serious, long term investments, your gonna have to pay a bit

hey can anyone help me buy up AKTX im in the red here and ran out of cash

It's random, depends on the market they are entering and how well know they are.

sent ;)

Yeah I’m going to hope it gets back up to $1.60 today, then sell. I think I missed the money train

thanks

can ya buy ZSAN too

sent XD

tight thanks user

Bought a share for fun.

LODE will turn around after earnings r-right???

The partner is GSK. GSK is a FTSE 100 component with a revenue of nearly £28 billion.

I definitely think the partner is well known enough...

ALT price target over $4 don't miss the easy money guys..

i hope something happens.. i don't even know why i bought that shit honestly

DXTR fuck you guys

I bought it for the memes.

Earnings call is doubtful to be honest, but it might go up

Buy CMG before or after earnings?

That depends on if you want to make money or lose money, so which is it user, tell me.

Wooo who else caught the zsan dup?

I'd prefer to make money if at all possible sir...

TENX

then you should ride any news and sell before it comes my son. CMG doesn't seem volatile enough for me, but i don't know what kind of money you are working with, if you think there are enough hipster faggots out there eating taco bowls while typing up their manifestos to sustain CMG then you have nothing to worry about.

RIP :(

Here comes the eBay rally, any moment now

Fuck, I started the day of great now everything is red.

only going to hold LODE 2 more days, what a fucking turd

It looks like ZSAN peters out in the afternoon. I'll get some after I sell at the BIOA peak this afternoon. Do a good trade.

UVXY is red, but it's not really really red. We haven't even had the 1030am sell off yet.

for the third stright day BIOA is outperforming my entire portfolia

its up 1.5%...
you gotta change some stuff man

Should I sell bac+b now?

PSA:

If you are long-holding TRXC, put a high sell limit on all of your shares so shortscum can't short them.

Looks like we'll be rallying again today.

Fuck yessss

I bought in at $3.20

Hoping this shit goes to $5

I think the strategy is to hold and pump, then sell before earnings on Thursday.

May as well hold until Thursday, that's when the supposed pump rally should peek. Sell before closing.

How high you think it will go? I bought these bags at $4.20.

>that's when the supposed pump rally should peek
the pump rally was supposed to begin last week, not sure where that "pump rally" is the bulls aren't hitting the ask instead they're putting on bids and having the MM lean on them for support.. Hard to get a stock pumping when people don't know how to trade in a bullish manner desu

yeah every time i "change" something that thing I "changed" does the opposite of what I wanted almost immediately

What are the memes today?

i know that feel user

Buy CEI, good things for them in the future

XXII

Volatility my friend. Whole market is over bought and we are in for a pull back this week. You can gamble the AMD earnings if you've got balls.

RNVA

Whoever that DRYS user is from last week, fuck. I wish I paid more attention to your post

ALT should be making gains the coming weeks... easy money imo

Don't believe the meme, thats just what DRYS does, it may as well have been a coin flip that it ended up -20 instead

Norwegian Cruise Lines just dipped. Get in on that boomer cash.

Don't believe this user, DRYS is currently at the best time to accumulate there is literally no bad price to buy in, look at that 3 year chart you're going rihhtbtk the moon

LOL

CEI, lads.

bought in on that dip, hoping it does well

RIOT, SRAX, TEUM, OSTK

Blockchain is on everyone's mind lately and money follows pyschic energy.

UVXY is fucking stalling, we need more momentum. We need some hedge fund to just market sell everything.

no bully LODE

Im in

gota love monday am all teh true neets and daytraders present