VTC - JOIN NOW - LAST CHANCE

BUY THE FUCKING DIP

LAST CHANCE

AFTER FORK 10$

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It could still fall another 30 cents. Zoom out the chart a slight bit.

Is the last chance , trust me.Look vol.

u fucking pajeet, the selling volume is at the highest point in 3 days... enjoy holding those bags cuckboi

Im panicking, someone who convince me to not cut my losses?

do it, i tried holding xlm and got fucked hard. Don't be deluded its gonna keep tanking or hodl for longterm

It's still more than 2x up from where it was for months

This is prime to take off again soon anyways

If you are still holding you are a fucking idiot LOL

>buy my bags

in

I'm a big believer in VTC and it makes up a substantial amount of my portfolio, I also mine it at home, and I think it will be a big success. However there's no way you can say for certain this is as far as it will dip, and no way to know it will be worth $10 post fork. I believe it will reach $10 and maybe even twice that eventually, but I have no idea when. Just buy the coin without sounding like a retard user

Buy high and sell low faggots.

I mine too. Did your shares get cut by 1/10th in the last week or is it just me?

This one is a long term hold. It doesn't matter for how much you bought it now if you're going to hold for a year. At least that's what I'm planning to do. This my chance to be part of a growing community.

Fuck yes they did! That shit was terrible. I got one small payout after 13 hours! I switched pools and it started going back to normal, but it was just before the correction so that was probably why.

back in at 45,4sats & 50k sats

vert seems to have a lot of support

i think you should hodl, but not for too long

Which pool do you use? I was told to try Coinotron.

here we go

VOL STILL high

moon

Whoa you're right. Is there any particular reason?

is this shit dgibyte all over again?
>buy my bags
>it's just a dip
jej

the bubble is not over OR the bulltrap begins
it had started to struggle to get lower
that one dude stopped hammering it down constantly

>that feel when btc rises but vtc rsises anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

I cut half my losses last night. AND IT'S FUCKING MOONING NOW. Why do I have the worst fucking instincts REEEEEEE

I cut my loses too but bought back in at the bottom. Seems like I can make my losses back soon.

I mean who the fuck even cares? What are 30 cts when it quadruples in value?

Vert is gonna be a double digit coin longterm. It's just too good and the only thing it really needs is attention. Which it does get with PnDs. Just hodl through the storm and buy the dips.

Longterm goal is at least Litecoin level