Actual Wallsteetfag Giving Honest Advise

The browser "Brave" literally hates you guys.
I literally just finished writing a in depth analysis of how to invest in crypto, clicked slightly to the right of "post" and for some reason that caused my browser to crash. Stupidly hadn't saved or copied it before that. So you get rough sparknotes, and and if you wish you had more, blame Brave.
Be me
>Masters Financial Engineering
>Graduated 3rd of my class
>Get paid gorillions to develop potfolios

I didn't put my first dollar into crypto until 3 weeks ago since i wanted to do extensive study on the market. I dont care to dig up all the stats i calculated again so I'll just say, BTC is on the up until (by my estimates) april 2018, when we'll see a correction of 50-60 percent (I predict by then it'll be 9k, drop to 4k. Eth will continue to have a ripple effect, do what btc does delayed by about 2 weeks. It will crash too. LTC may perform like eth, may not, not confident. Other alts just dont hav sufficient data to reccomend,

In short, buy BTC. HODL. Eth too is okay just to be safe. Everything else will lose you money. But there is a VERY high chance this shit will all die by mid 2018.

why didn't you graduate 1st of your class loser

I'm white and american. Chinks and punjabs blow us away at raw studying capacity

9K mid april of '18 lmfao.
your degrees and bullshit mean nothing.
btc will be that in a few weeks. maybe 90K by mid april of '18. new paradigms are around the corner. don't be fooled. hold ONLY bitcoin. again, ONLY BITCOIN.

>non-whites beat me

Pathetic

>this shit will all die by mid 2018.

Oh yeah, everyone will just wake up and realise that blockchains, decentralised ledgers, smart contracts and this entire nascent field of technology was just a practical joke, and we'll go back to pretending nothing ever happened.

No, more likely governments will regulate the shit out of it seeing a big potential tax bleed. Admittedly might push it back a bit after Trump won, but even still europe is gonna want to tap that vein soon. Once taxes, it becomes regulated. Onces regulated AT BEST it flatlines.

THIS
OP probably graduated from shit school

>I didn't put my first dollar into crypto until 3 weeks ago
Opinion discarded.
Bad larp

So your TA predicts government regulation?

A lot of European governments already regulate and tax bitcoins. And it doesn't and cannot mean that it will all "die" anyway, even if all countries started regulating all cryptocurrencies. Still, there are coins like monero, dash and zcash, that are very hard to regulate. Your larping was never good to being with, but now you're just writing bullshit.

How exactly do you tax a privacy coin transaction that you can't even see?

youte fucking retarted not a wallstreet fag...
if youre a wall street fag u got there from sucking fucking cock all day....

probably the same reason your looking for investment opportunities that lie mostly oytside of wall street u diluted washed up piece of shit, youve missed the first 75% of the crypro train so have fun catching up

you also you Brave you fucking idiot, noone uses that worthless p.o.s.

how the fuck did you even wind up leaving /b/

I̝̪̩̰͉̗͙̒͂̈́ͯ̈́ͤ͌͊͟ ̸̬̃ͧ̂͒̊ͦ͑p͍̤̮̭͚̥̉ͣͮ͝͡i̠͉͎̯̾́́t̶̨͕̩̠͙̿ͫ̊͑ͮ̃ͣ͌͑y̫̩͎̟̳̟̯͑̋ͪ͌͊̾͘ ̢̹̙̗͕͙ͮ͂ŷ͙̥͙ͯo̸̮̹͉̬͑ͬͣͤ̾͌͂ͪȗ͖̗̥̖͒̈́̄̃̐̕͟;͖͉̗̫̩͚͙͎̠̇̈ͮͦͤ́͌̍̚ ̸̝͕̌̽͋͆ͭ͗̑̓y̴̰̪ͨ̆̒o̤̯͇̳͂ͤ̂ͫ͋̋͟͢͡u̷̟͓͈͖̳̪̳͗͊́̏̇͌͘'͉͙̖̠ͣ̆̾v̴͚̙͉͚ͧ͊̆̃̀ͅĕ̛͕͓̘̥̹̮͈͈ͫ͟ ̼̹ͧ̽̕w̭͉̼͇̝ͩ̎̽̓a̱͈͍̭͓̘ͯ̓ͣ͆͌̌̆s̸̨͓͖͉̄̋̑̓͊͜ͅt̵̡͖̘͍̩̭͇̠̆ͦͨͭ̋́̏͑ȩ̸̶̻͙͈̫̹ͫ̎͑ͪ͆d̛͔̪̘̼̓̀ͅ ̵̜̥̣̩ͨ͊̎̇̀̋̊͐ͬ́͠ș̷͎̰̪̱̂̽͊̉ͦ́o̡͍̞̝̯̹̙͕͒͋̏ͬͦ̓ͩ͑͟ ̴̝͉̖͇̰͌̆̀̑ͯͦͩ̀m̷͕̠̺̘̱̫͋ͤ̈́u̸̡͈͇̠̎͡c̢̤̫̗̞̝͉̾̾́ͮ̔̚͠ḥ͚̟͕̫̣̫͂̂ͩ̊̆̀ ̴̧͎͒̆͐̏̑͛͞f̱͈̪̥̦ͤͭͅǔ̬̣̺̣̃ċ̭̘̔ͯͤ͝͝ķ̣̼̣̤̝̣͎̖̖ͧ̉ͧͩ̌͛́̊i̛̘̻͓ͭ̓͋ͩͯ̐͛̚n̷̵̬̟͔ͤ́ͅg̵̶̯̬ͪ̑͒͑ ̟̬̗̜̪̣̫̮̪ͩ͋͌͂t͚̰̗̼̤͍̺͙̎͛ͮ̋ĭ̢̜̼̯̻͍̜̯̈́ͫ͗̂ͭ͋͠m͚̦͈̳̣̥ͧͨͅe̥̰͚̞ͧ̊͆ͫ͂̕͜ ̩͎̦̰͖̯͉͆ͫ̈́̋ͫ͐̑̉́͡a̸̡̫̝̰̙̘̼̝̓̂̇ͧ̔͡n̳̺̦̑͗ͧͅd̴̝̬̱̦̫̠̈́̂ ̜͚͙͇̣̾͛ͮ̕m̢̛̞̦̖̙̘̗̖ͨ͂̄̐͢o̖͙̗̹͈͖̠ͯͤ̓ͪn͔̤̯̱͉̘ͫ̋͘e̢̩̦̖̭ͦ̿̚͡y̨̖̺͙ͯ̑̃̿ͣͅ.̶̟̗̩ͣ̐̕.͕̝̈̎ͮ͠.̼̖͍͔͉̳̰̃̓ͧ̏̿̌̓ͤ.̟̥̤̥̞̩̜̮̄͌ͧ̉̈́.̫͎ͭͮͣͮ̿͟.͓͍̼̟̺̰̼͚ͪ͋̇̏ͅ.̨̠̭̙̥̬̱̦̈͌̓ͬ̃͆̄̿

My portfolio is down around 7-8%, shall I sell everything for BTC and rebuy later during the dip?

Subtle BAT shill

even if it corrects to 4k I will have earned alot of money.
I will only sell when Ive got 10mil$

take notice when youll buy again, you gains wiil be evaluated by your amount.
if you buy then with less than before, youll earn less than before! means your gains will be slower!

Thanks m8, but not sure if it's too late already to sell but I'm affraid to go to -15%

>Actual Wallsteetfag Giving Honest Advise
>VERY high chance this shit will all die by mid 2018.

Literally talking the purest of bullshit ever

Obvious larp, probably never went to college. Everybody that has been to a college in last 20 years knows what OP means.

if you'll stay you'll lose (on paper at least),
but if you're patient and in the right coin tou can baghold until it gets to where u think it would.

the question is what coin are u into, and when did u bought it?

Actual MsF here - what a joke. I mean, I would entertain your theory for shtf in mid 2018, but you haven't even included your rationale.

Every trade needs a Catalyst, and every Financial Analyst needs a framework, whether its TA/Quant extrapolation or DCF or Comps or what. The point is, you cant just spew shit like "crash by mid 2018" on wall street and expect people to take your advice. You haven't even tried to explain your rationale, so it's pretty clear you aren't an actual wallstreetfag.

You faggots never learn, do you? STOP USING CHROME DERIVATIVES. Use Pale Moon or Waterfox, they are guaranteed not to have jewgle backdoors.

who cares about your credentials.
blockchain technology wont die. it's the same as saying steam engines were just a "phase" back in the 1800s

After several corrections before the fork I'm currently holding BTC/ETH/LTC which I'll hold but question is about MonaCoin, I thought with the japanese election that it would go up but it was affected as badly as the others by the fork. Bought Mona at 133M and didnt sell when it went to 193M cause I was expecting it to go higher. And now it's back to 150M

oh. in this coins just hodl, be patient and youll be fine within a week or so.

Thanks bruh

about monacoin idk reall

if monacoin is in 150, then youre in gain so sell now before the fork!

Yeah I just did it we'll see how low it goes and if it's worth to buy it back lower

after the fork, you'll have plenty of good things to invest in. sell monacoin now

good. i'm sure there

im sure there will be enough coins to invest after the fork.

why the fuck do you believe him. He hasn't given you any evidence and demands you baghold. Fucking retard.

he should hold eth and ltc, for after the fork dumbass instead of selling at lost

>Actual faggot being a faggot
kys

patience is the key with those big coins

>Discovered BTC early on in its foundation stages
>To young to know how to invest
>Now to poor to invest.
Fuck.

Which model are you basing your predictions on ?

the model of bullshitt

>rop to 4k.
You have not justified your comments? You have been judgmental.... what are the reasons for this?

by "die" he means drop 50%, that's not dying at all in btc terms

Dude they've been saying BTC is going to Bonn due to the government cracking down on it literally for YEARS now. I still don't anything happening.

This