>Michael Palin is still in the game

Because he was the only Russian there.

this doesnt look funny at all

>Hollywood movie about Africa
>starring Omnukwe Babanga, B'Gongo Mamuwe and Djinkwo Abubale

>Hollywood movie about Russia
>starring Tom Hanks, Al Pacino and Morgan Freeman

>Hollywood movie
It's a British movie with a Scottish director (with Italian parents), based on a comic book by some Frenchmen.

>implying black Americans have anything in common with any African

This thread is full of killjoys.

So it wasn't just poor writing?

Yeah and Steve Buscemi has everything to do with USSR

Is it only just coming out now? I saw it while on vacation in England last October. Too bad, they're not showing the best scene in the movie, with Beria and Kruschev trying to have a conversation by relay at the funeral

t. Vladimir Vladimirovich

>>complaining that the actors arn't russian
>>complaining the script isn't in russian

fucking autism

t. Muhammad Jibberworth

>Hollywood movie about Africa
>starring Omnukwe Babanga, B'Gongo Mamuwe and Djinkwo Abubale

Name one (1) example

Black Panther

Beasts of no nation

Making fun of murderous fucks has a long tradition. Same thing happened to Hitler and Bin Laden and Stalin was long overdue. Maybe people didn't think there was anything funny about him.

>Adapted from a French comic book

It's actually not really about Stalin. Malenkov, Kruschev, and Beria are by far the biggest figures and the ones that get lampooned the most in the movie.

>Chadwick Boseman

>Idris Elba

>Idris Elba
>Sierra Leonean playing a Sierra Leonean
Your point?

I unironically found der untergang to be more funnier, but this is only a trailer so its hard to judge..

why can't they find actors who at least somewhat resemble historical figures
>Steve Buscemi as Nikita Khrushchev
what a MEME
not only he looks like some kind of Putin parody more than Khrushchev, but he as an actor doesn't fits the role of aggressive rural hohol at all

Khurschev was ethnically Russian, not Hohol. His parents were ethnic Russians from Kursk oblast who moved to Donbass for work. Also he lived mostly in Donetsk which was one of the most urbanized areas in Russia, hardly rural.

Tbh the Soviet period was probably the most fun Russia has ever been, unless you were a politician or a Ukrainian peasant during Stalin's time

Khrushchev and Brezhnev times seem really comfy

>Jew movie
to the trash

Such an unfunny line

>Malenkov, Kruschev, and Beria are bigger figures than Stalin

Get a load of this retard

In the context of the film, you utter imbecile. Stalin dies in the opening act. It's a film about everyone scrambling for power in the vacuum following his death.

>Another retard defending the first retard

It's not autism. When a fucking fictional Japanese android is played by a white female everyone cries about it, when a black woman is played by someone who's only 3/4 black everyone cries about it, but when Russians get played by a bunch of smelly Anglos and Jews everyone is supposed to be okay with it because dem's all crackas anyway?

>tfw I thought those African names were real and searched them.

Retarded /int/ shit.

Film banned in Russia, and for good reason.

Is it neoliberal propaganda?

I imagine there are people that think that the latest in a long line of Iannucci political comedies is neoliberal propaganda.

I also imagine though that the crossover between those people and screaming, dyed hair, genderqueer, student politician, leftbooking tankies is considerable.

Still better than this: youtube.com/watch?v=CaOkTKfxu44

legendary

also legendary youtube.com/watch?v=Aup02OzOS10

Would recommend, thought it would be *nglo garbage but manages to both be an abstract/farce comedy and unerringly brutal at times.

Leave your commuboners in the lobby.

woah Khrushchev was a chad

I'm voting for him

I can't tell if you know what neoliberal means or not

Stalin's death itself is poetic, and posters on Veeky Forums regularly trot that story out. Is Veeky Forums neoliberal propaganda? Then you have the political machinations after the death of a powerful dictator, easy vehicle for political comedy.

Posters moaning about Anglos in reference to a Franco-British production based on French source material and headed up by a Scot of Italian heritage are doubtless more of the bullshit-pedalling /int/ retards that plague this board.

Likewise somebody seeing neoliberals hiding behind the furniture is probably an over-politicized moron that can't help seeing literally everything through their ideological lens. It's far more likely on Veeky Forums that ideology would be paleoconservatism, fascist larping or somebody with a collection of Evola macros rather than a mass murder apologist of the rainbow haired variety, but considering the topic of the film being questioned...

bump

Holy shit you are dumb

I'm saying I can't tell if you think neoliberal means
>screaming, dyed hair, genderqueer, student politician, leftbooking tankies

Because if you do you're a retarded /pol/

>neoliberal
Not him but the term itself is stupid. Most people on the conservative side you'd consider to be "neoliberal" would consider themselves to be "classical liberals" or libertarian, becuase it's essentially a throwback to 19th century liberal laissez-faire economics.

Might as well call most of the left "neokeynesian" at this point. If you think everyone should passively accept brainless lefty jargon or else you're "a /pol/" you're retarded.

So it's just an issue with your reading comprehension then. Actually fucking read what I wrote, then if you still have a problem I'll do a "See Spot Run" version.

God bless my freedom. A new Jewish comedy movie is out. I'm so free. Jewish made films aren't MKULTRA levels of conditioning and propaganda. I haven't been brainwashed at all ever since I was a child. This comedy is not like every single other Jewish comedy released, it will be so funny! I'm not brainwashed at all. Jews are so funny and they are the chosen people of God too! My pastor has many Jewish friends who frequently visit our church and tell us how it is. Again, I'm not brainwashed and easily swayed.

>Film banned in Russia, and for good reason.
Lmao