Historical figures that are literally you

Historical figures that are literally you

You've got a nice suit, user

Either there are several people on this board who identify with Goebbels this strongly or you've made this thread before.

You're a clubfoot swarthy manlet who got cucked by the Aryan Harald Quandt?

I too am despondent about my many failings
I find it difficult to get out of bed some days

>tfw no political party leader with growing popularity to make you his propagandist and save you from your monotonous life as you both slowly win over the hearts of your country

Can't win

100% it's the latter

I want 5 kids a wife and the open sea. I want to be like him without the Tsardom.

I'm a pussy librul Cucknadian Jew but I must saw I love it when people meme Goebbels' "The Jew is immunized against all dangers" quote. It makes me laugh every time I see it.

surrounded by a bunch of sartres

I am not OP and I identify with him. I have not made a thread about it before tho.

>Capable leader
>Loves cigars and booze
>Never boasted about his accomplishments, lets them speak for themselves
>Fucked over by fraud
>Managed to accumulate power only to be accused by Historians of being incompetent and corrupt (Still waiting on this, it will happen to me eventually)

Veeky Forums is full of nazi traditionalist retards. this board has gone to shit.

that running bodyguard chasing booty under any circumstances

But handsome

Churchill honestly

No one historically relevant is as unimportant or forgettable as I am.

I'm drowned by opportunists

danny devito?

Close enough honsetly

Its really hard not to cry at end of the Goebbels documentary. All he wanted was what was best for his people.

Some peasant who died a virgin

i just came back from /tv/, this and Veeky Forums are like the last bastions of quality on this site..

Veeky Forums is still pretty good.
so is /k/ if you're into that sort of thing

Well? How so??

We would be good friends

>shittiest president in history besides buchanan
>muh reconstruction

Not as shit as Peirce

>waaaahhh my commie memes aren't popular enough

His diary paints him in such a light that you could almost feel pity for him.

He was so desperate to cling to a cause, to have meaning, they when he found it he'd stop at nothing to achieve the parties goals.

I mean look at his background. Well educated, good family, Roman Catholic. Yet nothing hindered the autism that dwelt within.