Unironically not having eboost right now

See ya in lambo land

>inb4 jailed for tax avoidance

I only have 20k shares but if it were to ever hit 50 cents to a $1 the risk-to-reward ratio would be pretty nice.

The dump before the pump.
This is probably the lowest price you will ever see this coin at again.

hahahah, give up dude

There has been speculation that this could easily surpass its ath of 30k sats.

That’s roughly 12x is current price.

You're not going to find idiots to fall for this here go shill somewhere else

In almost every way that you can measure a coin's potential, eboost surpasses chainlink. It's not even close. Marketcap, hype, public interest, price, upcoming news, team activity, partnerships. In so many ways it's better. Yet Veeky Forums takes link seriously and dismisses this coin. Really makes me want to go balls deep senpai

you're retarded. the branding is absolute dogshit.

eShit has nothing to do with LINK. There is nothing similar about them, at all.
The absolute state of shitcoin bagholding... so desperate... Not like I can pity you for investing in such an obvious scam, however.

They'll just buy the whole company, sell work out boosters to Gamers and make billions breh

id rather buy XCS, way more potential

the moment any player gets paid he immediately dumps to actually have a currency he can buy shit with. like rent, food, internet and shit.

Why the fuck would you need crypto for this? I mean, just pay the nigga in dollars. That what the nigga wants anyway. Damn

Why would you need a computer at home?

Dropped BAT with a loss. Next stop eBoost.

False equivalency my dude. Crypto is great at subverting censorship. And for that, it needs to exist. However, it is inferior to centralized payment schemes in literally every other conceivable way. Without the need for secrecy, it is not just pointless, but stupid. Again, why EBST?

tabs always make me laugh thanks user i needed it

because it started as a project after Tradecentral had asked for a customized p2p crypto for gaming, devs have been aquainted with crypto since 2010 and massive network of connections and how it seems a cooperatve consortium with multi billion dollar companies and the goal to advance the primitive, yet ridiculously high marketcap esports market and more. That's why I'm in, you make your own decision, but don't fall for low tier fud

He won't have to pay taxes on eboost. Had he received cash he'd lose about 50% immediately. Plus, if he wants to buy gamer shit, like skins, he'd have to wait before using them. There's also big fees involved when using cash.

And all of this is fixed with Eboost.

I'm not trying to fud just keeping it real among bizbros. That said, as long as people think a project has value and the price is heading north, I'm in. My personal opinions are separate from my business decisions.

This coin is fucking stupid. As a former pro gamer, don't pay me in some shitcoin, pay me in fiat if you aren't going to give me bitcoin.

Hey OP, I think you are a little confused on what ironic and unironic mean.

I get that you tried to combine the meme of "unironically holding" + the meme "not having ___ ". But the construction fails. It does not mean what you think it does. You cannot unironically not have something.

Except for wit. You unironically do not have wit.

>Anywhere near Links potential
Let me know when Ebst is invited to present at the most prestigious bathroom event on the planet.

are you describing some gay orgy in hollywood?

if you seriously cant comprehend how marketcap relates to gains you deserve to be poor.

This is a shitcoin, everyone knows it, yet nobody cares because its marketcap is LESS THAN 2 MILLION

LESS THAN 2 MILLION!!!

the dev just has to fucking make one average announcement and the coin is going to double in value because 5 million for a coins marketcap is still shit.

cant believe the idiots on this board trying to make fat gains on coins that are already worth 500mil+ in marketcap.

do you retards get that if you're holding something like ethereum the coin has to appreciate in value by 27 BILLION DOLLARS in order to double your money.

What is more likely, that this shitcoin eboost gains 2 million in value, or that something already pumped already established somehow gains close to 30 billion in value...