I'm kinda blown away by this guys extensive knowledge of ww1, it seems really geniune

I'm kinda blown away by this guys extensive knowledge of ww1, it seems really geniune

youtube.com/watch?v=py5HUsmhxP8

For a pop historian he seems really passionate and credible

Indy is a god tier WW1 YouTube channel although I’m pretty hacking stupid, so idk what Veeky Forums thinks about him. Although good channel

he probably will have a tv show soon

What makes you more qualified than him

Whk are you to pass judgement

?????

You're not qualified to even judge op child. Also indy is very good. He's evolved too. A bit of British bias stuck but there's reason for that.

???

Lmfao

>tfw you will never hang out with Indy

Do people even read anymore?

>extensive knowledge
Meh, he once used Pasha as a surname because he thought it was a surname. And this other time he was commenting on the Balkan wars and said something like "And then Bulgaria attacked its former allies, dunno why" and shrugged his shoulders. Yeah, he does a lot of research, but yeah...

Not gonna lie, this channel is pretty fucking godly

That’s a fair point, but I think OP is talking about the channel in general

He's more of a actor host than an actual historian (he's actually an actor). There's a team that writes/researches the stuff and compiles a script that he just shows up and reads. They show it in a behind the scenes video.

Yeah, the concept is great and I admire all the work they put into it.
It's just that the little mistakes annoy me and I can't help but feel they do others that I can't catch.

This. He slips in some inaccuracies from time to time.

this is the power of a show with professionals working together to make a presentation

you're all too used to yt amateur hour by now

He wrote the codex for bf1 which is cool, but yeah, you can’t necessarily get everything perfect in a YouTube show

Where do you even start with this channel?
I just checked it out and there must be 300+ vidoes...

every week of the war, and then some!

>Where do you even start with this channel?
From the beginning.

>go to channel
>click "playlists"
>put the 1914 one on autoplay, then 1915 etc.

>haven't been watching since july 28th 2014
top cuck

Loved the series but stopped watching around February of 1915 after hearing "*This*.... is modern war" for the seventy-ninth time.

>hearing "*This*.... is modern war" for the seventy-ninth time.
What was that other thing he does at the end of every episode, going into a speech how lots of people died and all that?

Yep, as if he is contractually obligated to remind us how bad it was. Gets somewhat obnoxious.