Lumens

This is my analysis of XLM on the hourly chart

The Tenkan Sen crosses above the Kijun Sen within the triangle and below the Kumo (weak bullish signal). We also notice a falling wedge forming, indicating an impeding breakout, which occurs.

We also observe the price crossing the Kijun Sen in a bullish manner, although, the cross occurs BELOW the Kumo which is a weak bullish signal.

Next, we see the price enter the Kumo. Once it breaks out, we wold have confirmation of an uptrend.

RSI and WT confirm uptrend.

What settings are you using?

lol

woah look at all those lines

this guy knows what hes doing

>not mastering the art of Ichimoku

Stay poor faggot

I like to believe that people who can predict the next coin trend post here, but i cant help but doubt they would be willing to share the info with a few NEETs.

I'll share it with you.... it's XLM

If you are right ill send you 1/4 of my profits.

I am right. Look at the field. You have your players(btc, eth, ltc, xrp). And you have the rest. For the time being XLM is lumped in with the rest BUT, it is currently- in this present time being recognized by real world institutions as a potential player. An IBM partnership can only open so many other doors. But does it even need to? Sure it can help but the amount of volume IBM will bring in alone for Stellar with international payments using Lumens is astounding

Think of it like this: A wants to pay B
Customer A(fiat) ---> Bank A(fiat) Stellar/IBM/Hyperledger(XLM) Bank B(fiat)

On top of that, a ~500-700 million dollar market cap is a mere drop in the bucket for IBM. My speculation is, they said this-- they only want to use Lumens for a brief period of time after the hyperledger is up and running. But a few hundred million is nothing compared to 137 billion dollars. Chances are, I would assume, is-- considering that IBM is an old dog trying to learn new tricks-- they just buy Stellar outright and rename Lumens to whatever they please

whens moon mission then

a falling wedge forming?
we already have fully developed falling wedge, and a breakout.
look at the section from oct 21, 18:00 to oct 23,
3 peaks, 3 bases, in perfect falling wedge formation, breakout, then rides the wedge resistance line as a support line, then continuos breakout. brief dip at resistance point of the early tops, but overall strong bull trend, good volume, and lack of walls and manipulation on exchanges indicate continuos organic growth.
here's a more accurate wedge, shows exactly what I'm saying, already in the breakout

lower arrow is lowest support at 370, upper line is moderate resistance at 610 but this shouldn't be hard to break through, we are already recovering off the brief pullback from touching this line the first time so next time should break right through

So how does that translate into profit? I cant imagine a rebranding would inspire confidence among those that bought into crypto for the sole purpose of XLM vision.

confriemd

That's a good question. They seem to be happening every 24-48 hours with a current renewed resistance level of ~500-550. There is a good chance XLM has essentially(in rather loose terms) "stabilized" for the time being and could continue to grow steadily over the course of the next few months. I would imagine the hyperledger is right around the corner, seems they've been laying the foundation for it for a few years and now needed the blood to supply run it.

If you're looking for crazy surges, like last Sunday, probably won't happen until another partnership is announced, or more news-related integration into the mainstream.

Banks profit from the transaction fees associated with each usage of a Lumen. It's incredibly small- something like 0.000001/perXLM, which is fractions of a penny- compared to the .50, .60, or whatever cents they're paying today. Hence, where it has MASSIVE potential to grow. You have to imagine how many transactions IBMs help process daily, for all the banks, affiliates, partners, etc. Now with XLM looking like it'll be placed at the very heart to help facilitate ALLLLLLL those transactions for fractions of what they are paying right now. There's also a good chance, that with the low fee of transactions using XLM that surge in overall number of transactions transpire on a given day

So for recurring profits XLM is a good choice? Wont OMG be doing something similar? Why should I put my money into XLM when OMG are looking to increase original invesments per transaction as well as already having a seeningly working product over a rumored one?

It also ensures your lumens remain next to worthless.
It's effectively free transactions at that price.Good for IBM. Good for the consumer. Shit for lumentards.

so when's the sell by?

Once currencies are digitised which realistically could be done very quickly. IBM said themselves that lumens won't be required for cross-currency exchanges once that happens. Not saying that lumens won't appreciate from here but look at them as a short term investment with very modest gains.
It's never going to be anywhere near the value of ripple for example.

thanks for the head's-up. would you sell today or tmrw?

noone here is a fucking spokesperson for stellar you faggot, buy omg if you want to buy it noone gives a shit about your neet bux

>Thinking 500 million is nothing
You absolute retard, the only reason these companies are worth as much as they are is because they take good care of their money and don't make stupid financial decisions, such as buying 500 million worth of some retarded token directly off some exchange like a plebeian and jamming up the price.
IBM will strike a deal directly with the devs and pay as little per token as possible, buying directly from their "operational" stash. This money will never EVER increase the price, even if it does increase the value indirectly by proving xlm works as intended

I know you are just trying to scam newbies but come on

cant you choose a less shitty coin than fucking stellar?

You lack a fundamental understanding of what the IBM deal is and the deals with other banks. Right now banks have to hold foreign currencies on hand in order to do transfers. Lumens allows them transfer a hundred bucks say by buying 100 dollars in lumens with 100 in usd sending that over to bank b who sells it for 100 dollars worth of whatever currency say euro. Because they said that they expect to use lumens for 60 percent of cross currency transfers this means it will take place on the scale of billions of dollars, which means the market cap literally has to move up. It can easily become far more valuable than ripple.

guys wtf is this?

can anyone explain to a complete novice what this graphic means

He was asking a question you turbo autist.

They're called Sells. See, people either buy or sell a coin. Got it?

>IBM deal

They'll be speaking in vegas in a couple of hours, expect details / headlines shortly afterward. Unless they're planning to FUD pretty hard there will be a moon. XLM already moving up in anticipation.

The pic is bot selling.

Facing resistance at the Senkou Span B. Pulling back a little. Need to watch volume levels. Bullish Kumo twist confirmed.

no shit Sherlock

look at the sell orders, all are the same

they're absolutely meaningless

When are you gonna sell op?

never trade in the cloud. Does that principle always apply with the chinkychingchong cumulus?

At least he has money you salty mope