Who else is still holding this?

Who else is still holding this?

24k LINK right now. Lost so much money but I wont fucking sell at a loss.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-10-23-status-update-e546003e1844
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002327831-Binance-Bitcoin-Gold-BTG-Distribution-Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=AkBa6H_-8TI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digibyte 2.0

Well at least if you average down you might break even with swing traders or shit.

Just bought 60k from that last 100k wall (the ETH pair). There's a new one up, let's see how it goes.

It will be fine.

First Rule of CHAINLINK
>NEVER FUCKING SELLING

bought 10k more this morning, have total stack of 120k link

Have some patience you fuckin queer

The majority of large wallets took their money off the exchanges.

If you sell low, you lose. The bots and whales can play this game forever.

It literally is but at least dgb went up a ridiculous amount, Link is fucked

Need to get on a new exchange before we'll see any difference in price. LINK is getting manipulated by the whales on Binance to keep the price down

if you never sell, you can never sell at a loss

WE WILL BE FREE

LINKMARINES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

UNDER 4K STATS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not that bothered. Most of my portfolio is down today.

Second wall got eaten and now there's a new one. But it's only 90k, so this might be the last one.

Just hold. This time next week we will be laffin

It’s always next week but never this week. Fuck you pajeet

>tfw accumulated even more LINK during the dip

Now at 26000 LINK

A very good feeling

I‘m telling the truth tho

You seem a little defensive. Are you rattled?

It's probably this time next year but yeah.

Im waiting for low 3k sats

>g
120k here. will we make it?

No everything is fine m8.

holding 170'000 LINK, will go longterm

I never got into link because I was too gay to leave Bittrex. Can someone redpill me on Link?
How low can it go? Will it actually make me money? What coins does it compare to in regards to what it does?

Read the whitepaper you dunce

U said that when it went under 40 cents, then 35 then 30 and now 25, u see a pattern? Delusional bag holders

just hold all your shitcoins ffs

look at stuff like OMG that was $0.40 a few months ago and casually went up like 20x

there's going to be so many more like LINK, KNC, QTUM, COSS, etc. that casually ride up like 10-100x over the next year or so. People want to FUD and shill and talk shit but they're retards, the crypto total market cap is so insignificantly small while simultaneously gaining more and more popularity that it can only go UP. Anything with good fundamentals (roadmap, team, technology, etc.) is going to inevitably moon, or at least most of them will. There's no other possibility short of massive and aggressive government intervention that could derail this.

HOLD and LINK will make you rich but it won't happen this month. 2018 is the year for crypto.

amazing that lads have like 100k link on this forum, I put 1.5k in and I thought this is bare risky investment I likely will not see a penny of

You seem defensive? Do you have a bone to pick with me?

Did I? I bought for the first time the other day at 20 cents. Fag

Coming to your neares Bittrex

I'm legit just gonna set and forget my LINK for a year

It's simply too emotionally draining otherwise

Would have been a good buy if swift didn't wreck them on a national level

Same here, feels comfy

Also, do not forget that less than 1% of coins is dictating the price for 100% of coins right now.

Use this information wisely.

>just bought 1k link
i don't know how i feel about this

LINK is the best performing new alt right now. All other ICOs except KNC and ODN have tanked below ICO prices. When the forks end it's likely to rebound strongly. Other non-established alts may not recover.

Disclaimer: I hold 55k LINK

what nation?

who's that semen demon?

Looks like we're going up.

user, I...

you were supposed to sell it all when you were ahead, all the bantz and memes were just to get people to buy our ICO bags at profit, u werent really supposed to beloeve the hype and hodl.

its going to zero.

It will continue to be sold off. People are hoarding their LINK and buying the lows.

I think we can hit .0009ETH tonight, or at least get close to it. You might be right though.

All anyone has to realize about LINK is this.

ANY NEWS.
ANY NEW EXCHANGES.
ANYTHING PROMISING FROM SERGEY.

EVERYONE WILL JUMP RIIIGHT BACK IN.

2018 will easily be a glorious year for LINK. Just be confident.

How did you get that many

123k here. yeah we gonna make it anons. see you at the lambo meet in front of my mansion in 2020 with 8mil+ left

what price you think we'll be at in a year?

Cant argue with that,
Understandably looking at recent charts LINK does look in bad shape right now but if you take into account the fact it only came out this month and we are less than 24hrs away from the fork and the alt surge beginging

LINK doesn't really look that bad for a new coin.. Its still over 2x ICO price under 100mil marketcap so a lot of room to grow.
Who knows how big the post fork bounce will be but I'm still really optimistic for this coin

This.

LINK is holding strong at more than 2x ICO despite the Bitcoin fork, the Binance price manipulation, the lack of news, ...

Any news at all and this thing will boost.

honestly idk, it depends on how much it gets adopted within a year. but i have no doubt it will hit $100 at some point, may it be 2024, im totally fine with that. but lets be realistic, i think it will happen much sooner. theres so much potential in link. but i really dont care when it happens. ill cash out once it hits $90-100 , unless theres a pump going and its going even further. but 10mil? damn, i would never make that much in my whole life. im 26 now, have 100k ish in fiat, 5btc, 10eth and 123k link. i just hodl that until 2025+ and retire. by then ive saved also about 350k additional fiat. life will be good by then. wish you all the best, buy more link guys,this is goin to the moon.

Unfortunately, News won't save this coin because they are
> already priced in

I've been hodling this since ICO so still in a healthy profit. Don't understand faggots selling this, but not fussed because it's unironically getting me to lamboland sooner or later.

>$100

What's your favorite street?

Just bought back in again. I feel like I'm the only one making money on Chainlink

If this thing gets adopted, then skies the limit

>IF
and if it doesn't get adopted it'll head down to sub 1 cent

Just stop stressing about it. Wait for a 2-12 months and enjoy your 1,5-5x gains

Why are you faggots not buying? dafaq is this shit. Come on!

>200 btc volume
There is no manipulation you fucking autist

Best exchange for LINK? Binance is the only one tracked on Blockfolio for me.

I had a dream i sold all my Link and then it immediatelly skyrocketed.

Binance is the only 'real' exchange trading it.

The news about Binance are kind of crazy.
medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-10-23-status-update-e546003e1844

28k LINK here, holding for atleast 6 months.

link lost so much market cap and volume in the last two weeks compared to other alts. someone has to say the truth: link wont recover. it just wont. i can get that most wont sell at a loss. u will hold link forever. inb4

>i wont sell my bags to you

i dont want your dirtbags. there are other safer options. it has a reason its called CHAINlink. youre chained to your bags. they will get heavy. u wont sell because you´re greedy. you will drown.

few more hours and people will be doing a mass dump for BTG snapshot

don't get dumped on friendos :)

Yes, dump it all. Dump it LOW. Panic.

people are fucking sheep, when it slightly bounced back yesterday everyone was already FOMOING praying it's gonna dip back, today noone wnats chainlink again
never gonna make it if you cannot think for yourself,

I own Link, a lot of it, and I think it's people like you who make us look like "deluded linkies"

Snapshot already taken you deluded btc tard

Check the source code. It's not, retard. They premine it after the fork.

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002327831-Binance-Bitcoin-Gold-BTG-Distribution-Plan

I know you know some english, or do i need to say it in hindi

> If you want just one takeaway from this update, here it is: Binance lost half its tokens in 24 hours. Yes, it has just 2.65 million now (5.27 yesterday). That’s 12.14% of what it had a week ago. The bleed will ameliorate today or it will just run out of tokens to trade. It’s insane.
As mentioned on Reddit, Binance holds just 0.38% of the circulating tokens. And it determines the overall price. Truly amazing.

WHAT THE FUCK?

It's always same old shit. If a coin is doing well we get threads proclaiming it's the new jesus. When it's tanking, everyone talks shit. Never change Veeky Forums

It lost volume because people are moving their LINK to their wallets.

Don't blame me for potential pajeet brainlet logic - but - could the "whales" move their Link because they have some insider scoop...Link coming to a normal, non-gook exchange?

The volume is low because people have been withdrawing their LINK from Binance by the masses.
Why are they doing this? Because it's manipulated.

Etherdelta holds more LINK than Binance now.

And go look at the order book right now. Fake walls popping up, moving, disappearing constantly.
Been like that for weeks.

The price is manipulated to hell and back.
And since pretty much all the volume is on Binance, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

It's nice to know what you're talking about. You should try it out some time.

God, I wish it dipped really hard now. Like, pre-ICO or close to it.
Im currently all in on it and wont see any new cash until early November.
Please, let this fork be a success so I can enter LINK at ATL. I feel luke this dip is a crypto god giving guyz like me a second chance to board the moon train

At the very least they're holding until a new exchange happens and they don't have any plans on dumping it quickly right now

>As mentioned on Reddit, Binance holds just 0.38% of the circulating tokens. And it determines the overall price. Truly amazing.

That's nuts. Nobody is selling their LINK? What were seeing on Binance is just whale dancing?

Why sell your LINK when you can run a node?

Why did everyone on here buy this? What even is chainlink?

Glad I avoided this one. It might have some good tech but when a single coin has ten or so threads at a time you know it's being shilled.

People say always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Just do your own research and take what gets said on here with a pinch of salt. It's obvious that whales shill their coins here before dumping them. I've fallen for it enough times

Cos there are no nodes yet

I don't believe in chainlink. It's all a super hoax, along with so-called "solution" to oracle problem. How can something like that have 2 developers and stay in top 100 market cap?
Bitcoin has risen because there are very little of it.
Ripple doesn't rise because there are more ripples in circulation than there are people of Jewish descent. And a so-called "ChainLink" have significantly more "links" than a BitCoin. I have never had a coin that wasn't bitcoin, and I don't know anyone in my circle who would also. People who say they had are just shills for the libertarian government, bitcoin.com, bitcoin core, bitcoin.org, Chinese miners or is James Dimon daughter who uses small altcoins (that has smaller capitalization than bitcoin) to spray F.U.D and lizardmen lies everywhere.
Those "alts" only look like they are very high because they are so small in capitalization.
It's a known fact that a coin which surpasses a one billion capitalization doesn't grow in capitalization, there is not enough money to have. Yet we are expected to believe that these "altcoins" can somehow provide enough "moon mission" for everyone to board on? Please. Not to mention that Bitcoin itself is Mossad honeypot to catch transexual's Palestinians.

Delusion level-off the charts

It was pumped and dumped and shilled to high heaven here, but it is also a potential gold mine.

A lot of tokens have moved. The point is Binance had 21 million just over a week ago, 2.3 million now.

>tells people to do their own research
>didn't do his own research

>but it is also a potential gold mine.
why? Reading the white paper now

Yeah you guys need to understand that when you look at the books and see these crazy orders of thousands of coins hopping up and down and all over the place that is a whalebot, and those are the coins you should be holding long term. Don't try and outtrade HF bots, ok? They predict whatever the day's volume will be, sell just under that themselves to sink the price, then buy up the natural trades to profit from forcing others to sell at a lower price. They do this every day making a few hundred bucks a day until they have practically all the coins/stocks and then the price booms to moon and whales capture all the gains. They do this because they don't have to deal with peasant outflows like interest payments, mortgage, rents, taxes, etc.

Remember, when you support tax cuts you just make it easier for whales to control all the equities and assets by doing this. They get away with it because they never have any pressure to sell while everyone else has a weak hand eventually.

Ive heard opposite

Pretty good rundown in this video - youtube.com/watch?v=AkBa6H_-8TI

holy shit, they hold only 0.21% now...get rekt binance.

>doubling down on your mistake
tragic

>most of them will (moon)
No, most will fail.