discord.gg/tUZVSCv
imgur.com/a/YlL9Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

monetarily yes but there are other goals

if you get a woman to shit out ten kids for you youve gotten a lot

Only if you are a beta cuck

the spicy meatball game?

For there to be a "bad" ROI, there has to be an ROI to begin with. They are shitcoins pre-mined and pumped and dumped by Chad, and they want you to be bag holder.

Fuck em' and chuck 'em.

Only if she doesn't make her own income that is comparable to your own or more and wants kids. Kids are the worst investment.

Terrible, especially if you fall for the monogamy ponzi scheme. Just learn how to scam them back with tinder day trading techniques and never get emotionally involved.

This,
Women are what makes it all worthwhile

Long term, yes. Only invest in women short term.

>tats

lol just token swap yourself into master race trap and stake it, with this protocol I don't need a partner and keep all my gains for myself.

A parasitic organism that offers only her hole and requires you to support her, protect her, compete with other men for her and can ruin you at any time?

Are you unironically a nigger? The day we truly invent artificial wombs and sex bots women willlose ALL value

Women are luxury goods. Like lambos.

I used to think this was shitposting, but my god i'm realizing you shitstains are actually serious.
Are all men equal? Haven't you fuckbrains coined yourselves the term "chad" to describe an unlikeable stereotype of men? If not, then why should all women be the same? Did all those pussiless years of bullying turbocuck your brain into being able to psychotically doublethink that hard? Jesus christ. Stop being bitter manchildren and there might yet be time to save your soul. When you're 45 and barely think about sex, your parents are dead and all your friends and siblings busy with their own families, only 1% of you will have careers and hobbies interesting, fulfilling and time-consuming enough to keep the loneliness at bay. The rest of you will be the pathetic uncles daddy uses as a counterexample when teaching his kids about people that had great prospects and made the absolutely worst decisions and ended up hollow souls chasing ephemeral pleasured of a decaying body

Yes somehow u will pay for dat hose dip even if u are an alfacuk

the one on the right has a stinky pussy

sauce ?

I‘m glad that I rejected every cunt who wanted me, this gave me time to accumulate enough money to invest into my Lamboticket.
With a cunt on my side I would have never managed to get that far.

but yea woman are a luxury good, you gotta need wealth to afford a decent one.

Said like a true neckbreard living in his mom's basement.

All those things you said, protecting her, caring for her, providing for her are what makes you feel a man,in the end of the day.
Unless you're shut in autist who owns q body pillow and thinks that "all womyn are evil and just want to steal my shit hurr durr mgtow"

Roastie defense force in the thread early, I see.

Listen man, women are broken. It isn't their fault, but we're in the end times of Western society and trying to sweep it all under the rug and say that men just need to man up isn't going to work on people that aren't sleepwalking through life.

I'm not saying there aren't great women out there that would be good mothers and good, loyal wives but they are becoming harder and harder to find. You don't need to take my word for it though, just look at the divorce statistics and look at how hostile mainstream culture is to the traditional nuclear family.

cute ais will make women obsolete anyway

>being a slave a walking gash that brings nothing else to the table is what makes me feelz like a man
>proceeds to call everyone else neckbeards

Kek

>ITT betacucks who have never had sex and who hate women because they enjoy getting fucked by chad

no amount of crypto money will make you desirable you fat, greasy, pathetic nerds

But thats true man

T. women (probably not pretty)

I'm on some dating sites and every woman on there says "I looking for a man who can be my best friend." I don't want to be your best friend you roastie whore. You're shallow and your intellect is not advanced enough to be my best friend. Cook, clean, fuck and be nice. That will give you some worth in my eyes.

I dont care, thanks to crypto I've made so much money I literally dont care what she spends
Feels good to have someone to cuddle in your bed, someone to ask how your day went, if you're feeling good or not. Feels good to have sex with her, feels good dining out and going to see a movie with her. Feels good when she praises me for every little thing I do. Feels good to feel accomplished and have a soulmate.

What do you feel beside an empty bed and jacking off to naked japanese cartoon people?

Ah. Another low IQ pol thread

Go back to your echo chamber woth the other mouthbreathers

Listen, I don't know if you are new to this site but this is shitposting, you can see them in all boards trying very hard to get a reaction out of people (mostly weak baits), you just have to learn and have fun with them, it's so funny seeing them try so hard and get so angry when one person doesn't agree, it's redditoddler tier.

You can always choose to ignore it or make them angrier and have a laugh, it's hilarious.

join this crypto P&D and be richhhh nice weekly income $$$$ discord.gg/tUZVSCv

From a financial standpoint, marrying a woman is buying at the ATH and holding. Not to mention she can dash with half your shit without being obliged to provide any reason whatsoever.

What's a man to do?

this to be honest. i have nothing against women but statistically speaking they are shallow and dumb. it's way better making male friends instead of wasting your life on educating a dumb roastie who may or may not cuck you anyway later

That's what alpha males do
It's ok though, you don't have to be an alpha to live, you can be one of the omegas and just eat the rests

Funny story. I thought I found a gem about 6 months ago. She had only been with 3 other guys. After 4 months of dating, we took a little break. During that time she fucked 3 more guys. Now she wants to get back together and I'm like nooooo, fucking whore.

maybe you're really bad at fucking?

>I dont care, thanks to crypto I've made so much money I literally dont care what she spends

cuck

>A parasitic basement dweller that thinks women only have one hole

No wonder you feel like you're not getting a return on your investment, stupid!

You'll never reach your ROI, you'll constantly be investing more money

I heard something like this that seems true:

Women arent nessisarly dumber they just lack variety. they are all mostly the same average intelligence with very rare cases of high intelligence

with men, their is much greater variety, you have many complete retards as well as many geniuses

Women are like ICO

Most are shit but with sheer luck or a lot of research you can find a good one that is a good ROI

Not an argument
My dick's thicker than your tiny wrists, faggot
Of course the best women are hard to find, user. That's what makes them "best". They're x deviations ahead of the curve. Right now your complaint is that the average woman is ungrateful, disloyal and entitled. You gotta understand that 100 years ago men turned to whores because their wives were bad at sex and poor housewives. Different generations, different problems. But the perception that most women aren't worth the effort is always there, because the bell curve is always there. You gotta take responsibility and place yourself ahead of the men's curve so that you can pick ahead of the curve yourself. You can't give up, or your genes will literally be wiped out. You are the male counterpart to the postmodern feminist: doomed to cease to exist out of your own stupid choices.

how does it feel knowing that she is probably cucking you right now?

It's a very simple concept:

If they didn't have vaginas, 99% of women would be single, because men would have no real reason to interact with them.

We don't seek them out and interact with them because we enjoy their personalities.

That's true, but If you hit top percentage intelligence, which isn't that high, basically no women are smarter than you. It's frustrating. About 1 in 200 people are smarter than me (in countries with mean 100 iq) but those people are basically never female.

Massimo Bottura is a world class Italian chef who currently runs one of the top 3 restaurants in the world. He was a no-name cook and pretty much an uncultured italian macho until he met his wife while working in new york. She introduced him to arts and helped him organise the dozens of ideas he had every day, the restaurant he opened first was a complete disaster until his wife took care of management. The restaurant is now regularly on the top 5 of the world's best and has been given three michelin stars. He is now worth around 15 Million Euro, which for a non-french or english speaking chef (the Ramsay, Jamie Oliver types) is fucking huge.

so yeah, for him it was worth it.

>You gotta take responsibility and place yourself ahead of the men's curve so that you can pick ahead of the curve yourself.
100 years ago, a man could easily find a virginal 18 year old ready to be faithful and start a family. Today, a woman who is "ahead of the curve" is a used up roastie whore who has absolutely nothing of value to offer other than the gash between her legs.

go back to b tard

I'm not new at all, i first started browsing Veeky Forums some five years ago. As much as Veeky Forums complained about stacies they always had the very firm idea that "we're all gonna make it" and "find a qt3.14 traditional asian gf". It was narrowminded, but at least it was something. They hadn't given in to nihilism, they were actively trying to better themselves and their goal only made their resolution clearer

Is anything you enjoy a good ROI? You can't measure things like happiness and sexual satisfaction in dollars, so it's really just up to you. Is a good steak worth the money? Or a nice whiskey?

In my opinion no, I've picked up whore mongering since I made bank in crypto and haven't looked back since. I made 700k this year and have fucked over 100 whores in 6 countries so far. It is the best.

Stick with expensive asians or whites, no blacks or hispanics because they are dirty and have the highest chance of STIs. Don't skimp out when it comes to hooker, usually the more you pay the better/safer.

>I play video games all day
>when I'm not playing video games I am 'arguing' with people online
>oh, but I also have other passive hobbies such as watching ecelebs on youtube or stream
>my life mostly resolves around consuming pop culture, of which I'm actually not aware of
>god, modern western women are so shallow compared to men

he sold his soul to marry a reptilian jewess and now he's successful, shocking.

Sounds like he married a gold digger that cashed in on his chef skillz. By the way, just because he's got lots of money, doesn't mean his wife isn't making him absolutely miserable. He's probably banging qts on the side.

well she is the one who made his work talent valuavle through management and organisational skills.

No use in being a genius that can think of 10 different new recipes each day if you can't even write them down.

also

>gold digger
>marrying a COOK who happens to be an immigrant

sure thing faggot, this makes complete sense

T. ROAST

what do you earn from making babies? hint: nothing

You incompetent, basement-dwelling, cheeto-munching donkey. I actually know what your fucking problem is now. You are a loser, and because of that don't have access to decent women. I've met hard-working, morally impeccable, smart women more beautiful than any stacy you come across in those cheap bars you find yourself in. But do you know why you don't see them? Because they're not out clubbing, imbecile. They're doing charity somewhere. They're taking cooking classes or dancing lessons. They're looking for smart people to join their study group when the finals are right around the corner. They're out of the house doing something worthwhile, whilst your sorry ass sits in your mom's basement listening to a polynesian scuba-diving discussion club.

yes indeed i recommend anyone who is still young to first take care of themselves save and see the bigger picture, these blood sucking gold diggers are ever where but there are good ones out there that can better your life

These hoes be ROI the shit out of my money

Wow man, I'm with you but don't diss El Paco's top ten breathing masks for snorkeling. That shits legit.

>They're looking for smart people to join their study group when the finals are right around the corner.
Bitch, I don't want a college educated woman. What the fuck good does a degree do when her job is to cook, clean, fuck and squeeze out some kids?

I agree with you OP my brother is filing for divorce he says that office is full to the max, there are still some good partners out there but most of them will suck your money and soul out of you the risk is much muc higher then reward i have seen many men almost go homeless because the fucking cunt took the kids house cars everything, Roastie tell us what is better to know that you had it all and lost it because of a cunt or just be happy and have a good life still banging sluts but the smart way

lol the /r9k/;/pol/ hivemind mongoloid fedora tippers are at their peak.
Please sincerely fuck off from Veeky Forums
Here we appreciate the finer things in life, including women.
Have fun cuddling those bodypillows and close your door on the way out.

I have no problem viewing women as usable commodities with the specific purpose of offering sexual pleasure. Beyond that, they really have no value.

>any woman pre-menopause
>morally impeccable
hoo boy

dating women is the reason I no longer date women.

This thread is the reason why when I have 21btc, I'm buying a 10 year old loli bride.

Women are like corporations. The good ones are too expensive for you to afford voting rights and nearly all of the rest are money pits that turn into shit companies when someone buys all of their shares.

>hurr durr women are objects

Loaded question,
And no.

I am only making money so I can support a future family.

Why would I need money for anything else? Status? Toys? It is all pointless. I could retire with my money right now if I didn't want a family and I'm 25.

That last paragraph. Damn does that sum up american women to a fucking T.

Ya why is Veeky Forums overrun with incels? Can't get laid, must mean women are shit.

Marrying is like buying DGB or LINK. Bagholding a forever depreciating asset.

Femanon here, and did you ever stop and just meet a woman?
Just take the time to get to know a female human?
Please do sometime.

Would you say such a thing about your mother?
On second thought, maybe you would makes you nearly as terrible as the woman portrayed in that screencap.

Found the guy who's never had his dick touched.

>Haven't you fuckbrains coined yourselves the term "chad" to describe an unlikeable stereotype of men?
>unlikeable
Chad is a deity. He's practically a demigod that serves as an archtype for the perfect, hi-test, male specimen

Reminder

I get laid. I even have a gf. Women are shit. I mean, it's nice to have a warm body around the house, but it's not like she serves any real purpose in my life. She doesn't add anything substantial because she's a woman, she can't.

TITS OR GTFO

b8

THESE GIRLS AREN'T ASIAN

Only the weak and trashy women do this, for the love of God, find yourself a good woman

HOLY FUCK BROOOS Talking about this topic i am at work right now i see one of the managers from a different department looks depressed as fuck, ask him everything ok, he says one of his best friends killed himself because the wife cuck him hard, would even send him pics of her sucking dick in bed with people he knows, leaves behind a kid wtf fuck that whore i would have blocked her f number

>identifies wholesome women make 0.000001% of female population with 99.99999% antithesis on feminist/cuckold applauded gold digging nigger fucking gender-dysphoric whores from age 12
>welp try harder cheeto-muncher
Kek. You emasculated white-knight chode-bearing faggot nerds are the reason the west is in this irreversible state of total degeneracy right now.

Ah, so you're an in the closet fag. Gotcha.

I think you're right. Paying for things to improve your health and for people to do stupid shit for you is also worthwhile, but that costs a fraction of a toy.

>find yourself a good woman!
Nah. I've dated enough women to know what they are like.

>Is anything you enjoy a good ROI?
Literally this.

People who despise women are the same cucks that had their lives filled with rejection

Absolutely pathetic beta males

see >m-m-muh beta male virgin!

Yup. This whole thread. These faggots trying to act macho spend their nights alone in the dark stewing about the fact that nobody has ever wanted to, or will ever want to touch their dick.

SAD. LOW ENERGY.

Pic related is my end game

Not at all. I just don't apply unwarranted value to women as they are merely cum buckets that occasionally cook and clean.

>arguing with holes

Good to see someone else liked my pics of LE, for uncensored go here imgur.com/a/YlL9Z