Kill all humans

it's already stopped in most of the west

>I still believe the collectivism vs individualism dichotomy

How do we stop (((individualism)))?

>Hates collectivism
>Supported Israel because she's a Jew
>Died on welfare
Makes you think

Reduce the role of government, ensure that local government plays as much of a role as possible as opposed to the federal government, keep the nation religious, and avoid handouts and redistribution programs.

Whats the point of trying to work with other people? There is like 9 ignorant assholes for every half decent man...

>keeping the nation religious to stop collectivism
excuse me

If the people don't have a God, then the government becomes their god.

underrated

By understanding the psychological underpinnings that drive people's actions and beliefs, by also understanding how to effectively persuade.

Individualist ideologies have great logical and factual bases, but their proponents aren't great at creating the stories and touching people on an emotional evel.

We'll get there in the end, but we might have to go through a few more periods of oscilation between Nihilism and Totalitarianism.

What’s this “we” shit, spook?

Kill yourself, can't be collectivised if you're dead

>keep the nation religious

I agree, we should all be united in one Ummah under Islam and the righteous laws of Allah as revealed to us by the prophet Mohammed, PBUH.

OP BTFO in first post hahahah

Underrated

>we

You faggots need Jesus. kxoxobye

>By defining collectivism I will prove it wrong
Wow. That's like so profound, dude.

Humans are tribal. We are like wolves, not bears. The greatest satisfaction in life ultimately comes from relationships with others, not from masturbating alone in your bedroom and pretending to be an intellectual

Speak for yourself pleb

was going to post that

>If the people don't have a state, then god becomes their state.

You don't, it's the natural state of societies.

But she used vaguely negative connotation in her definition.

Checkmate, statists.

fpbp

Better for god to be their state

Except the earliest governments in history were virtually all god-king theocracies.

>Reduce the role of government
So people band together in mobs like they did in pre-Draco Athens?

>ensure that local government plays as much of a role as possible as opposed to the federal government
Like feudalism?

>keep the nation religious
Yeah, the Aztecs were really individualistic.

>and avoid handouts and redistribution programs.
So wealth consolidates in tiny minorities while the masses start to find communism appealing?

It's like you haven't realized that government is necessary for the preservation of liberties yet.

Decentralizing the government would probably be the single strongest motivator for social change and independent revolutions. Easier to change the society around you when you're only fighting a municipal government (by fighting I dont necessarily mean physical violence)

>Individualist ideologies have great logical and factual bases
Such as?