THEY'RE COMING FOR CRYPTO

David Brock's coming after cryptocurrency now. They're threatened by our chance to escape central banks and government-manipulated money. And as usual, the argument is that bitcoin is racist and that its users are privileged. Fucking cancerous.

>archive.fo/6VXea
>Why does Bitcoin specifically have this demographic makeup? Well, there’s a fair amount of privilege built directly into the currency: In order to buy the sometimes wildly expensive currency, Bitcoin users need to be wealthy. And they can afford to put their wealth into a currency that isn’t widely accepted or even recognized. Plus, they move easily through the financial and digital space—the process of “mining” bitcoins demands it; it is all about knowing coding and decryption and how to use an exchange. The sum total of these things—advanced knowledge of computer science, wealth—are also markings of the young, white male.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0m5S91y3fL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go back to /pol/ "david brock" is irrelevant to biz

w-will they force woman and blacks in crypto to achieve equality?

Literal niggers dying of ebola buy Bitcoin in Simbabwe. How the fuck is it exclusive to the rich?

Also did that bitch miss when it was a few cents?

I mean the more users the better. It's supposed to become the world currency after all

David should bring a computer, internet access, and $500 cash to a ghetto in Compton as well as instructions for how to invest into bitcoin. Leave everything plugged in a community area and see what happens. Even when given an opportunity and knowledge of how to do it, the negro will choose to steal everything.

(((strasser)))
every single fucking time JUST

we've seen this time and time again with /v/ and /pol/. you only give them power if you argument with them like manchildren. just ignore. Also who tf is david brock

kekd

>laying the groundwork to unite /pol/ and Veeky Forums
I'm starting to think David Brock must work for Trump

>February 2014

>caring what the "media" says and spreading their propaganda for them
Even acknowledging this garbage is made is a waste of time meant for brainlet peasants.

Go fuck yourself

David Brock owns a ton of Bitcoin.
He was part of the Foundation

This is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Women and blacks are already in crypto, its called "BITCONNECT"

Kike big-wig that shills all things liberal.

>roasties and niggers getting margin called while high IQ whites make bank

God dam you're a cuck

non-white here

i don't hate whites for racism, etc; i hate whites that paint us as unfortunate, helpless morons who need a handicap to make the playing field even

Crypto is racist as fuck nigga. Why do they call it white paper instead of black paper and shit

if (((they))) come for our buttcoins i swear to god

you can't take away our tendies, our non-political video games, then our only escape from wagecuckery

this will be the neet revolution they'v always feared

Fuck off shitskin

thats your own niggers fault for voting democrats and receiving gibs

So basically white liberals. We also hate them. I find them the most detestable people on the planet.

No, he isn't. This is concerning considering the shit he's been pulling for almost 2 years before and after the election.

hurr durr people with money can buy stuff

One of the most cringiest things I've seen. This is what these liberals think of us non-whites as; under the guise that they're humanitarians.

youtube.com/watch?v=0m5S91y3fL8

>Feb 27, 2014

It's 2017 you fucking trailer trash

all humans are garbage
dont play games with me human

Wrong. XRP will become the World Currency. Pic related.

Shit, OP got me.

Bitcoin will eventually be shorted and crashed by The Chosen, and XRP will rise. There Can Only Be One. t. Juden.

Jews are up to their old tricks again...

Again? They never stopped

Bitcoin doesn't give a fuck about your god damn feelings. No matter how much you yell at it or cry, it doesn't give a shit.

Bitcoin will be the destruction of sjws for the soul reason they can't comprehend how much Bitcoin does not give a fuck.

for the newbs, to know your "profit"
how much you have now in $ - total amount of $ you put in

Boomer no coiner tears are best tears

This is straight up satire.