10/23 Link Activity Update

Here it is:
medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-10-23-status-update-e546003e1844

The Binance situation is truly something to behold.

Contact information
Twitter.com/cryptotakeoff
[email protected]
ETH: 0x00bBa03Ed7B3cE9F1efDFc9945a95AF6ED42A577
BTC: 32VqiE9gYYaL3k8KTkaKfi41AdNENPRKLD

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-10-23-status-update-e546003e1844
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xa1b50e271d60f8331f94ee1ccb874b4e0f8eb2f6
etherscan.io/address/0xcefe6b5d600c0eba48f64f4d36c30d8a1d315823#tokentxns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>4016319

May the financial Gods bless your Links and reward your iron hands with plentiful of $$

great update as always, thanks man!!

>Binance holds just 0.38% of total circulating supply of LINK
>Binance accounts for 95%+ of LINK trading.

Well that's kind of terrifying

Thanks OP.

Chances of this hitting sub 20c a couple weeks after the fork?

Don't click on the website!!!! Just lost 100k

Yep.

This is such a good insight user.

It still baffles me too that binance literally handles under 1% of the link circulation yet is responsible for deciding the market price in links current state.
It really is amazing and makes me feel bullish as hell on link I hope you keep doing these, thanks user one of the very few quality posts you see on here

Glad you like it, guys :)

I'll keep on doing them. I'm still holding!

And yes, the Binance price is detached from reality. Which way, nobody knows for sure, but Chainlink has good fundamentals, so I'm hoping it will go up as soon as the team releases good news.

Thanks OP. This is good shit

>medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-10-23-status-update-e546003e1844
god bless you op - have great health

>If you want jut one takeaway

the price doesn’t make any sense infact it’s so far detached from what should be reality... everything that’s happening is pure signs of a bullish coin yet the price doesn’t reflect any of this.. I really think binance own very aggressive in-house trading bots that are margin trading and destroying this coin due to the volume and volatility

People seem to be buying up link by the bucket load every day and transferring them out of binance onto personal wallets, so much so that if this keeps up binance is literally going to run out of link to trade as you mentioned it down to nearly 1/10 of its original link supply.. that link doesn’t disappear it’s just being held elsewhere and accumulated

If link goes $1 i will sent $500 worth of eth

Thanks!

Edited.

Duly noted.

I agree with your post, except I think the bots belong to a whale who's having way too much fun. He probably reads my articles and chuckles.

Hey CryptoTakeoff, great posts as always. Have a good one.

Thanks, buddy!

Someone just moved 187K Link to their wallet.
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xa1b50e271d60f8331f94ee1ccb874b4e0f8eb2f6

God damn. Why?

Because they're holding.

*clap clap* So much has been bleed at this point, what is the total % of holdings?

MY LINKS ARE GONE WTF

Such a good daily update

Keep up the good work man!

think you'll be gaining a lot of followers in the coming days, months

thanks i just put 100k in

Thanks for the support!

I want to buy more link because it's bargain bin prices now, but I know the price isn't going to budge until news comes out and there's lots of moon missions to catch.

I feel like I should withdraw my link from
Binance too.. very real possibility of them running out of link at this rate and I don’t wanna find out what happens if I’m one of the last remaining

just sell low if you're the only one selling.

Great Grimes

I’m not selling.. was only ever trying to accumulate some more and I lost more than I gained trading swings only increased my stack by like 4k overall

Hi hello

I am.new

I only have a couple hundred myself, :(

What is wrong with having ED as a wallet?

What's wrong with having your black neighbor's mattress as a bank?

What happens if the MEW website goes down? Where is the safest place to store something like LINK?

Well, I can attach any adress to ED.
I'm still the one controlling it

LINK is a scary investment, i havent been this scared since i went all in on antshares at $8

Good luck keeping your private key in your browsers cache

Go find the thread where people lost their tokens because of a Tumblr link with an attached script. Just don't click on the freaking link.

This is a fascinating situation. People are hoarding some token they think is/will be valuable when a facet with 0.38% of the supply determines the price. If financial institutions are going to have to buy this from the open market they sure as hell won't be buying from binance or bittrex, personally I think the only option is LedgerX

Thanks OP for the threads.

Sure!

>sergey announces big partnerships with SWIFT or whatever
>all of our tokens are stored in local wallets
>Only .25% of the supply is available to buy on binance with bots

lol yeah what would even happen

$10 LINK in 10 seconds for 10 seconds then we go back to $0.10.

Am I right that about half the amount left on Binance belongs to 1 whale?

etherscan.io/address/0xcefe6b5d600c0eba48f64f4d36c30d8a1d315823#tokentxns

Holy fuck.

>etherscan.io/address/0xcefe6b5d600c0eba48f64f4d36c30d8a1d315823#tokentxns

no fucking way

Good luck hoping that MEW service is stone solid

Probably Little Kimmy in NK

That's just whales moving tokens around accounts.

Sending you 14 LINK, hopefully that's worth something significant soon

I have no knowledge on crypto and want to get into LINK RIGHT NOW. How do I do this?

Appreciated!

it's gonna be a while, can't log into Binance to send MEW enough ETH to cover the Gas fee.

if you really have no knowledge of crypto, I recommend you don't rush into anything.

Well I've followed threads and know about different coins, but I want to invest some throwaway money I have that means nothing to me in the long run. I'm interested in this and Walton.

>187K Link
That doesn't sound like a significant amount..?

Link is available for purchase on Binance and Etherdelta. Keep in mind that, as volume diminishes, the price will become more volatile. It might moon or it might crash.

Thanks for the daily thread OP, if we gonna make it I will donate you some for your service.
Keep up the good work.

Not exactly a whale but tbf it was a $100k transaction not too long ago.

Thanks!

So should I be buying a bag now or not

sure why not?
price is low, ACCUMULATE ASAP if you didn't already.