This never ending modernity

>this never ending modernity

>modernity is bad

>modernity is good

kys

Modernity is fine, I just want something new.

Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent

>the individual begins to talk of his rights

Truly horrific

>this never ending le born in le wrong generation memeing

>how could anyone disagree with contemporary society

I like antibiotics...

>this is modernity
My man, we have long since entered hypermodernity

>I claimed that no-one should disagree with contemporary society

Nice try. Certainly, a loss of identity is something to be feared in an increasingly atomized world. But if your solution for that is to strip basic individual rights in the name of a "greater good", then no dice. The entire point of a return to identity and meaning in the end has to be to benefit actual individual people. A benefit to "the nation" or "the people" as a whole only has meaning in as much as individual conscious moral agents, thinking, breathing, suffering people, are made better off thereby. They may indeed be if identityless ennui is so severe.

Have you tried not getting sick?

I literally was tho. Why couldn't I have lived in the 13th century?

Wtf I hate languages, traditions, religion and cohesive societies now

Postmodernism is the cancer, modernism was the apex of human civilization.

No

Fuck you

post ironic is where it's truly at brainlet

stage 5 is posting evolian pepe memes on Veeky Forums and reading solely images of text over roman statues

I don't need them often but i've had them a few times in my life. Without antibiotics life is much worse

Individualism and nihilism have grown like a tumor on western society and need excised.

>still posting this debunked image

Franco was a living saint

To find Man you just have to remove the arbitrary point at which your pattern recognition and generalization ability stop, and simply apply it on a wider scale. It's the only logical conclusion of that kinf of thought process, where the idea of someone is more important than the individual.

>tfw not dying of terrible work conditions and crazy raider mercenaries

feels bad man can't remember the last time i begged for food

Yes but youre unironicslly dying for lack of spiritual nourishment so when you leave this earth you shall descend into hellfire while I gaze pityingly from heaven

We're not gonna have them for long

>look at me, I'm so much more important than everyone else
>I should have all of the special privileges n shieet FROM BIRTH
>who cares if I'm harming everyone else with my actions, I'm all that matters anyways

Doesn't matter how right you are or about what reaction is still fedora.

when europe was at its most pious people still thought that most of them are damned anways

i need more pics like this

people back then were about equally as degenerate as we are today, the only difference was it wasn't televised.

thanks, factory farm industry. Creating antibiotic resistant bacteria was totally worth not making as large of profits as a result of sick livestock.

What privileges?

Farm factories are disgusting indeed.

Organic farm products masterrace

Hopefully nano-bot replacements by then...

But if you didn't have modern technology you wouldn't be able to use it to moan about modernity from the comfort of your piss-bottle castle in your parent's basement while doing absolutely nothing to benefit your family or community

>good reasoning and evidence
>image macros featuring isolated quotes and context-less ancient statues
>none of them present anything other than discontent with modernity because they are too brief to actually contain complex analysis
The sad thing is you've probably cobbled together your ideology from these images and haven't actually read any of the literature in question.

>I must constantly tell other people what to think
the reason America was so much better than Europe in the past was because of the lack of natural hierarchy telling you what you or aren't allowed to do

Its another impotent selfhating sad faggot blaming society for his bad feefees thread

>muh traditionalism
>muh monarchy
>muh fascism
IT WOULD BE SO COOL GUYS GREEK STATUES AND ASSDEADDICK MILITARY UNIFORMS LOL

I wish modernism came back.

This, my dudes.

sweetie, we're already past modernity

>America was so much better than Europe in the past
what fantasy land do you live in

>lack of natural hierachy
oh
youre an egalitarian

These never ending repeat threads

>tfw could've had a short, fulfilling life without technocuckery but subjected to a long, miserable, monotonous one instead

modernity is short as fuck so far, what do you mean 'never-ending'?

Conserving these cultural values is impossible in a modern society. The main reason for this is globalization, and it is an inevitable result of technological and social changes in our industrial society. This process can only be stopped through isolation, which is increasingly difficult in this global industrial age. One would need to abandon industrial society altogether, which would be painful and nearly impossible to accomplish.

>he thinks it's about the masses and not the select few aristocrats
kys sargoy

>tfw modern NEET life is literally the most heavenly existence that any organism on earth has experienced so far

>lack of hierarchy
>could literally own slaves

>this meme

In terms of percentages and absolute terms, earlier people were infinitely better than we are. There was no tinder, vidya, PCP, immodesty like we have now (bikinis, yoga pants etc). Atheism was suppressed along with faggotry. Worst thing the average person did was got drunk.

Industrial society is unsustainable anyways.

>tfw you could go out into the world and have a fulfilling life without technocuckery but instead you'll whinge about it from your cuckbubble using the technology you supposedly resent

Move away from your faggot urban bubble. Stop being so comfortable. Move to the country and get a job in primary production or get a trade, something hands on. Find yourself in a community with community minded values. House prices low enough that you can own your own home. Actually fucking engage with your own values rather than wasting your time wanting your ideal existence served up to you with zero effort, pretending that world that you desire doesn't exist anywhere because that's a whole lot easier than putting in any goddamn effort at all you contemptible fucking shitsmear. Make yourself a ladder or tie yourself a noose.

This is what pisses me off about all of those "traditionalist" /pol/tards. Instead of putting in actual effort to live the lifestyle they desire, they just want to sit around and complain to feel like they're struggling against something, without having ever experienced actual struggle in their comfortable lifes.

Lmao yoga pants and bikinis

you really think these little culture fads move the world

Wrong. Muslims, Mormons and other groups have found ways to keep on breeding despite the distractions of industrialization. It is completely possible, so if you can't do the same it is because you are a degenerate.

>response section
This is so stupid. If you cannot shut down another person that means you suck at talking to people.

Said groups are minorities and by definition not representative of the entire society.

read that image again

I wish I could find enjoyment in it

>yo guys lets all breed like fucking rabbits amd overpopulate the fuck out of the earth in a suicidal competition to see who can breed the most
>lets make humanity into a bigger version of universe 23

>this never ending frogposting