Is it true that the Nazis thought Croatians and Bosniaks were Ubermensch?

Is it true that the Nazis thought Croatians and Bosniaks were Ubermensch?
Why so hypocritical? I thought Serbs and other slavs were supposed to be subhuman.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetniks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know but since you posted that man's picture, let me tell you, he was a tyrant who is estimated to have killed 1,072,000 people .

Goring did nothing wrong though

That is the murderous Tito.

Croats and Serbs are genetically distinct.

Himmler did but I don't think we should be talking judgements on good genetics from a man who looks like a soggy Mongolian

It was mostly political. Croatia/Bosnia and Bulgaria were Slavic countries that had good relations with the 3rd Reich because they had good relations with Germany before. Hence, the Polish and Russians were despised. The German racial theorists were right about the Mongoloid East Slavs.

I guess everyone becomes Ubermensch when you're getting your shit kicked and need manpower fast.

Because the most accepted theory of Croat ethno-genesis among right wingers during the Ww2 was that Croats are slavicised Goths.
Even though it is not correct, there is some truth in it as Croat indeed are part Germanic, however that part is considerably large nor is it miniscule.

I hold these truths to be self evident, that all Aryans are created equal.

>that part is considerably large
I meant to say "is not considerably large (like Slavic and Illyrian is)"

that's because they needed us as ubermensch cannon fodder

>he was a tyrant who is estimated to have killed 1,072,000 people .
lmao, load of bullshit

Because they are ubermensch. Your pic related.

Nazi racial science wasn't entirely black-or-white. Croats were seen as having the potential to be Germanised. Ustase did claim that Croats are Slavic-speaking Goths and Hitler was aware of it although he didn't know whether to believe it or not. Hitler likely saw them as inferior to Germans, but not worthless, and thought that Italians are being hostile towards Croats.

Regarding Bosniaks, they were just viewed as Muslim Croats.

>Nazi
>racial science
>implying race isn't scientifically determinable
>implying each race was qualifying for civilization and reaching an absolute truth
>summing that truth up as "Germanism"

I have no problem with nazi racial science because it was thought to be accurate back then, but why the fuck do people still adhere to it today when genetic research thoroughly debunked physical anthropology?

Croatians and Bosniaks are ubermensch though. S*rbs are subhuman dogs.

Every race can create a civilization. Germans for most of their existence were considered barbarians unable to create any civilization. But thanks to the influence of Romans, Italians, the French and the British they were finally able to create one (they even went full retard claiming they are the BEST one).

Not an argument. That estimation is based on actual research, can't say the same about your post.

The theory was that some "slavs" are actually just assimilated germanic Übermenschen and thus they were okay, like Croats, Bosniaks, some Poles, Bulgarians, and so on.

bump

The Nazis were playing both sides. They gave Serbs the Chetnik political party and told them to kill Croats and they gave Croats the Ustashe party and told them to kill Serbs.

himmler looks like an alpinid, mongolians don't look like that at all

sure thing

That's not how Alpins look at all.

having a fat round face and poorly defined bone structure doesn't mean you're a mongoloid necessarily
that's a shitty sketch, look up actual alpinid examples on anthroforums

(((Research))) from Cold War propaganda

>shitty sketch
That's an actual Nazi German racial categorization sketch.

>having Mongolian face features doesnt makes you Mongolian

Dude that sketch of the alpine guy looks like my dad

HURRR MUH PHENOTYPES XDDD

Your phenotype doesn't matter as long as you're ugly as a motherfucker.

Imagine if Tito led the Ustaše instead of that faggot Pavelić

Are you autistic?

Lmao
>be pathetic rvat
>try to make your Naziboi LARP look less bad
>hurrr Chetniks worked for Nazis Xdd
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetniks
Literally the first few lines

Not autistic. I generally think Ustaše and NDH were great ideas on paper but the leadership was full of retards.

Damn, Nordics looked like THAT?

>heh, I'm not autistic, I just think that shaving Hitler's balls and pretending to be German is great on paper! They should have been controlled by a commie
The fucking state of this board

You see with Tito it's the other way around, communism is a fucking retarded idea but he was great enough to make something out of it. Human capital always trumps ideas.

Wew