Is anyone else looking forward to this game when it comes out?

Is anyone else looking forward to this game when it comes out?
I sure am. I just hope they keep it as historically accurate as they can without sacrificing too much with the story. Hell I don't even care if the story sucks, just being able to witness the ship sink in real time is pretty fucking dope in itself already.

Choose your difficulty:

>First class

>Second Class

>Third class

>Crew

Yes

heh

Real time, huh? That's actually pretty interesting.

seems like a real niche

There's been some hubub on their "supporter" Facebook Page lately, with rumors swirling that they're finally in negotiations with a significant financial backer because they're removing certain things from their site.

I hope it's true.

Demo 3 is fucking amazing to play through.

I only wish that they would have been able to include the sinking in the "Free" mode, so you don't have to play the story to experience it.

it will be very accurate if they tell you who cancels his trip just one day before the departure

what did he mean by this

i just wanna try to survive on the titanic. if they have some BS story i wont buy it

Why do historical video games always have retarded subtitles like “honor and glory”?

To make them sound more "epic" to appeal to normies, presumably.

Only historical video game I'm looking forward to is Kingdom Come: Deliverance. An RPG set in HRE-era Bohemia sounds sick as fuck.

Look it up on Steam, brah.

It's in reference to the Grand Staircase onboard the Titanic which on A deck there were two carved figures symbolizing "Honour and Glory".

But will this one allow me to prevent World War II and the Holocaust by putting Hitler's paintings in the lifeboat?

>need Facebook in order to download demo

fuck this

It's a historical reference.

It will have two modes. Story mode which will end with the sinking, and exploration mode which allows you to explore the entire ship.

If you just want to survive, play one of the knock-off games that stole the models from the Titanic: Honor and Glory team for their glitchy "Escape the Titanic!!!" games on Steam.

They now require a Facebook page for legal reasons. Unfortunate but, it's worth it. Just make a second account with a fake name if it bothers you that much.

The team behind the game is obsessed with the Titanic, so I'm not worried about historical accuracy. They've talked in their podcasts about how one of the reasons why they haven't allowed the game to be bought by big name companies is because game companies would want them to cut corners or cut historical accuracy in order to make the game more exciting to general audiences.

Graphics look mediocre

So? Do you play games to look at them or to play them?

Any fellow War of Rightsfags here?

That video is several years old. The graphics on Demo 3 are great.

I thought it was called "the Fall of the Titanic". (referring to that glitchy knockoff one)

There's multiple ones at this point, the quoted name wasn't a specific game title, just an exaggeration based on the genre/style of them.

Have you looked at the gameplay demos for at least 5 seconds? Damn thing is ugly as hell, the gameplay sucks ass and the dialogue makes me wanna kill myself.