Was she pure, Veeky Forums?

Was she pure, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0T-t1k4qf2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you consider a literal whore that takes it up the ass and gets fucked by three guys at once to be pure, then sure.

She's so goddamn pure too pure for me holy fuck I need her to slap me around make me beg for that pussy Theodora baby make me beg then give in you bad girl ride that shit like the arrogant little whore you are

t. Justinian

someone post the excerpts

I do

A pure slut

>But as soon as she arrived at the age of youth, and was now ready for the world, her mother put her on the stage. Forthwith, she became a courtesan, and such as the ancient Greeks used to call a common one, at that

>She was the kind of comedienne who delights the audience by letting herself be cuffed and slapped on the cheeks, and makes them guffaw by raising her skirts to reveal to the spectators those feminine secrets here and there which custom veils from the eyes of the opposite sex

>On the field of pleasure she was never defeated. Often she would go picnicking with ten young men or more, in the flower of their strength and virility, and dallied with them all, the whole night through

>Once, visiting the house of an illustrious gentleman, they say she mounted the projecting corner of her dining couch, pulled up the front of her dress, without a blush, and thus carelessly showed her wantonness. And though she flung wide three gates to the ambassadors of Cupid, she lamented that nature had not similarly unlocked the straits of her bosom, that she might there have contrived a further welcome to his emissaries

>Thus those who were intimate with her were straightway recognized from that very fact to be perverts, and any more respectable man who chanced upon her in the Forum avoided her and withdrew in haste, lest the hem of his mantle, touching such a creature, might be thought to share in her pollution

>Consequently, she found herself destitute of the means of life, which she proceeded to earn by prostitution, as she had done before this adventure. She came thus to Alexandria, and then traversing all the East, worked her way to Constantinople; in every city plying a trade (which it is safer, I fancy, in the sight of God not to name too clearly) as if the Devil were determined there be no land on earth that should not know the sins of Theodora

t. Procopius

Théodora n'a RIEN fait du mal, Procope va-t-en

>tfw no whore empress gf

so just get a gf and ask her to cosplay as theodora

I would absolutely love to have a bf that roleplayed as justinian with me as his theodora. I dont think I can fuck as good as she did though

whoa slow down there, i cant get a regular gf let alone one that's into historical role play

>yearning to be cucked

>people believe the gossip sauce on her taking it in the butt
>but leave out the exact same sauce that says talks about flying skulls

Well, Theodora actually *was* a prostitute, and it would be highly unlikely that a prostitute wouldn't do anal.

If you don't want to believe Procopius, what exactly is your source for Justinian's reign?

youtube.com/watch?v=0T-t1k4qf2U
>she was wild

Is there anything more pure?

don't let your dreams be dreams

ACTRESS

>mfw my gf is into historical roleplay
I wouldn't do Theodora with her though, maybe a french village girl and I can be the Barbary pirate. Or there's always Minoan.

I am trying to become a fuck goddess but I am super embarassed with how little experience I have and don't know how guys would react to it.

You a girl? I'd be down if so.

You live in Connecticut?

Nope, I am Canadian.

no
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I am

>If you don't listen to Procopius bullshit about flying skulls and anal sex empress than Justinian must never have existed lol got you good

>thread derailed by girl
based

hawt.

And Justinian is a demon that flies around the palace at night, isn't he?

>the girl is in London
how lucky

I'd drive north a couple hours to bang you while you roleplay as Theodora.

I'd fly north a couple hours to peck grain off your naked body while you roleplay as Theodora.