Alright Veeky Forums I never thought I'd divulge this secret to you guys...

Alright Veeky Forums I never thought I'd divulge this secret to you guys, but my aunt is calling in her $20k debt and I have until November to pay her off. I'm willing to part with my easy passive income scheme that any single one of you schmucks can easily pull off, I only request the equivalent on .1 btc in either btc itself or cash/altcoins, or a combination of all of the above.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1KFSn3kvbg7mbBGkWcTefTEkEdEDryb9Bh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not getting into too much detail so as not to reveal my trade secrets. Unless I get paid, I'm willing to write a step-by-step walkthrough for you. Instead I'm just image dumping all the proofs that my scheme works, this is all that i've made in one day, check the address in the images if you don't believe me, that was my old address on poloniex I believe.

all the images i'm posting have been my consistent earnings in one single day. Just guessing I think i'm making around 200-400k satoshis a day? That's like 0.002 - 0.004 btc a day.

So I mean, the choice is yours if you want to get in on this or not, I'm not too worried cause I know there'll be people who won't pass up on this opportunity. In any case, the rest of my messages will be devoted to dumping the rest of my proofs. Thank you for your time.

I suppose you can thank my bitch of an aunt for having me spill my secret on how I'm making easy passive income on a daily basis.

see image.

see image

see image for more proof.

I think this is enough proof.

reported

Have fun being a poorfag.

Hey user. Sounds interesting. Do you have a throwaway e-mail etc for me to contact you on?

Just made one, thanks for the tip.

[email protected]

yes sir yu have mail on electron so I cn contact yu bck.

mne is [email protected]

glry to vishnu, inshalla

>t. poorfag in 20k debt to his aunt
your scheme looks suspiciously like faucet payments. why would anyone pay you when they could just sign up for the faucets themselves?

>fag is mad that I'm about to sell this apartment and get over a million dollars.

It's because even though it's on a faucet website, it involves a lot of exploiting so that it's a completely automated process.

>t. mad nocoin fag

Teach me your ways ,senpai

email's in the name field.

I will sell apartment for millions, I need yur money for aunt first

snd me .1 I teach you how to make big moneys, glory to vishnu

that's not even a valid bitcoin wallet

7KFSn3kvbg7mbBGkWcTefTEkEdEDryb9Bh

It's a one not a seven...

Damn I'm being trolled hard.

you know if you actually had easy passive income you wouldnt be in 20k debt lmao

Man, it's no wonder Veeky Forums will stay poor, perfectly good opportunity to learn a trade secret that I never would've revealed under normal circumstances and yet all these poorfag/nocoiners don't know shit.

Can't cast pearls before swine after all.

Kid, my debt was originally 63k in June.

Literally kys.

>hmm why wnt ppl snd me ther money?
>mayb I insult them for wnting to stay poor they send me mney
>vishnu will reward m fr my smartnes

>t. deluded nocoiner.

>I wil cll him nocoiner fr nt snding me mney
>will work 4 sre
>mybe I have enough money to marry sister Rajeeta and taste her vagene

>t. deluded nocoiner.

>Rajeeta it working!
>cme here and lme see yur vagine!
>yu my future wife!

Scamm.
Saged hidden reported

I mean, I've already made $1200 in less than an hour and am currently training up these posters so that they can permanently and passively benefit from my trade secrets.

What are you doing with your life, pajeet?

>shows valid pieces of proofs and evidence that my operation works
>Calls it a scam anyways

Are you pajeets this deluded or is it just you few?

>I made 1200, I just ned to scam 4 more ppl until Rajeeta is mine

Hey Rahul, why do you know so much about pajeets? Are you a pajeet?

>1KFSn3kvbg7mbBGkWcTefTEkEdEDryb9Bh
blockchain.info/address/1KFSn3kvbg7mbBGkWcTefTEkEdEDryb9Bh

40k huh?

Alright Veeky Forums I've already taken on 7 disciples, goodbye and good luck with your journey. Don't wind up like the rest of the pajeets on here.

how does 2.22 btc translate to 40k?

Troll harder.

see that means you had to have made 43k

>blockchain.info/address/1KFSn3kvbg7mbBGkWcTefTEkEdEDryb9Bh
>im happy with .7 BTC even though I need much more to pay off debts

enjoy your life rajeet

lick nigger ass pajeet

>send me 600 United State Dolars and i tell u a family secret make me much as 15 United State Dolars evry day as can see from pick. Only need have 20000 United State Dolars in use first, easy money for sir.
Good sir, miss dont this new oportunity

Yes I made 43k, do you really think that's my only address?

Retarded

>t. deluded nocoin faggots.

>trusting this pajeet
If you make 1200 a day, why do you need our measly 0.1 btc?
Lol go fuck yourself retard

Actually with my current capacity I'm making around $240 a day, that's $7.2k a month. I already have $8k saved up easily, I'll get another $7.2k this month. I'm wagecucking as a data entry clerk to pay off the bills, I just made $4.2k from some smart ass bizraelis who I'm currently helping out on discord right now.

That's around $19.4k, I'm sure through trading and rising prices I'll easily get out of my last $20k bondage

After that, I sell this apartment for around $900k, get taxed to hell by New York, get around $300-$400k out of it, invest it all into OMG, then live comfortably as fuck

Stay mad and poor faggots.

Now I'm off to the gym to get Veeky Forums

Peace out faggots.

Replace OMG with ETP and your plan is flawless

>scam biztards out of 0.1 btc to pay off 20 k before selling apt for 1M.
we have been graced by the presence of a biz major at west virginia state university

Weeda no hack can attest to his manlyness and his ability to gather money. Teach me more oni.