What happens when Binance runs out of LINK?

What happens when Binance runs out of LINK?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 thing for sure OP

Then Etherdelta and Mercatox will determine the price

What happens when supply goes down?

zero volume moon mission.

Bingo. And then, a return to normal.

We need to get more Link out of Binance. The less Link Binance has the faster Link will get to $1

>What happens when LINK moves to coinbase?

I heard a rumor that the team was trying to get it on crypto-fiat exchanges before even bittrex and polo.
Sounds kind of ridiculous though.

Also what's the link to the slack?

How we can find out how many links left on binance?

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

stole all my links

nice

Just look at the token transfers, shit is flying out of there

Great stuff. Thanks

NOOOOOOO ALL MY LINKS ARE GONE

This is still one of my favorite memes

Just to add to this, there has not been any LINK sent to binance in over a week.

Jesus Christ how new are you?

Already priced in

Ha. XRP is way more likely than LINK at this point.

Are we out-Chinking the Chinks now? Im in. Sent my LINK to MEW

this,
FIRST RULE OF CHAINLINK

Is Binance LINK really stored all in one adress?
When you click deposit it shows a user-specific one. Isn't it supposed to stay there?

It's closed

Even to long time members? Why?

IRON HANDS BABYYY

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

0.1996% of total LINK supply on Binance now, 90.84% of the volume. Madness.

Just withdrew 45k why are we withdrawing again?

.15% as of now

So you aren't getting chucked by the chinks and bots. You LINK is getting manipulated to hell because the supply is there. Remove the supply, demand increases, demand increases, price goes up.

I HAVE NO IDEA JUST DO IT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no but seriously the bot manipulation is getting out of hand. Stopping all link trading on binance (moving to ED) will make it harder for binance whales to fuck around.
>but what if I just don't trade?
True. It is always a possibility, though, that binance does some funky shit and freezes link withdrawals.
Also - and I'm certain you understand this - its just good posture to keep coins off the exchanges.

Look at the gook link mew...god damn people are really pulling their links out of there

what the fuck in droves??

And so should you

didn't you get the news? if you hold LINK in your personal wallet on the 25th, you get free goldLINK.

>goldLINK

god damn

if regular link solves the Oracle Problem(c) what kind of problem does goldLINK solve?!?!?

it doesn't actually do anything, but it has gold in its name, so some schmuck might actually buy it from me.

dump our bags to chads and redditors. oh it will be glorious

The designated pajeet problem

0.0541% atm

How do I move link to MEW? Honest question.

Create your wallet and send it just the same you send ETH to any address. MEW will detect that you are sending link and add it to your link balance instead of showing it as ETH. That's it.

>go to "deposits withdrawals" on Binance
>go to LINK
>select "withdraw"
>put in your MEW address
>label it (I suggest "MEW")
>put amount you want to send
>hit send
>enter Google 2FA if you have it
>send me LINK for helping you ya brainlet
0x02Dc05Bdb8E83d6f80050B251b8dbae52598A3cc

How do I trading profit from this situation?

I mean I only have 150 LINK on Binance so I won't affect the market, I just want to maybe go to 200 or near it.

No you stupid fucker. We're not doing this to earn a quick buck. Hold your LINK and sell later

>how do i profit with 150 LINK

lmao...is that your allowance money or something?

I made an account a while back but I didn't know it would detect anything besides ETH. Thanks homie

pls no bully

Got my order ready

I see and I support you, bots are pissing me off too...

BUT...
I'm just poor, I had 0.006 spare BTC and I put them on LINK, so any other extra profit including 50 LINK (fuckin $12 or so..) matters for me..

Np. As long as the token is listed on MEW on the sidebar it will show up just fine. There are tonne of tokens listed.

How long does withdraw take? Mine is processing...

makes more sense for companies needing to buy link. Otherwise they'll have to buy buttcoin or eth

>no transactions for the past 17 mins
Looks like they did run out of LINKs

Check the other thread.
Looks like binance is out of links to move and all withdrawals are stuck on processing.
You've been chinked

youve been GOXXED

Seems likely they will work to make good on the LINK, right? All they have to do is buy a shit ton from others. And the alternative is to tank their 100m+ market cap company. Fuck

thanks, just meta'ed 100k

nice pic, saved.

they transfer what they need out of their cold storage and leave all of you holding your dicks