Europe handed the jewel of the east over to the mudslimes

>Europe handed the jewel of the east over to the mudslimes
It hurts bros

>handed

I used to be like you until i realized the atrocities the byzantines did to catholics, including selling christians as slaves to the turks

Dandolo should have finished the job so that the roaches woudnt be left with anything

this

except I just hate Byzantines

>Dandolo should have finished the job so that the roaches woudnt be left with anything
this is woke, the fact the city still existed by the time the turks got there is the REAL tragedy

>HURR MUH GORRILLIONS THEY DESERVED IT
you fucking retards keep forgetting that Venice and the crusaders sacked a Catholic city right before coming to Constantinople, fucking hypocritical cunt

>atrocities the byzantines did to catholics
>not atrocities the catholics did to orthodoxes

>...More ominous still, perhaps, was the steady worsening of relations between Greeks and Venetians – reaching a climax when the latter occupied a neighbouring islet and set fire to a number of Byzantine vessels lying offshore. They later managed to seize possession of the imperial flagship itself, on which they performed an elaborate charade, making fun of the Emperor’s swarthy complexion by dressing up an Ethiopian slave in the imperial vestments and staging a mock coronation on deck in full view of their Greek allies.
>Manuel was never to forgive the Venetians this insult.
The Venetians mocked the Byza Boga and had it coming before the Byzantines had it coming.

just a bit of banter desu orthodox fags needs to get grip t.bh

yup

Catholics existing is the real atrocity.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

second post best post

A rag tag band of impoverished knights and dregs of society managed to conquer a capital of supposedly a powerful empire.

No shit, Byzantium was so weak that it would collapse anyway. If anything, 1204 prolonged its misery by temporary shifting the center of gravity back to Anatolia.

>A rag tag band of impoverished knights and dregs of society
Read about the sack of Constantinople, you retardo.

I did (Runciman) and it was about a rag-tag band conquering the capital of the empire.

At least, western powers should kept Constantinople and the maritime passes in the Bosforus. Let the muslims take the rest.

How exactly do you keep control of the straights If the Muslims control the area around them?

Remove the muslims

Sure, but that doesn't gel with
>Let the muslims take the rest.

venetian fags are honestly the worst

This

It is only natural over here, first there were lots of Wehrboos then contrarians appeared with all the bomber harris memes and shamed them out of existence, it's time for the byzboos now. Damn, i hate this place.

Romaboos will be next. i can feel it.

I just fear for chinks, we could have some really interesting discussion back then, now there is always ~10 posts calling everyone a subhuman and shitting the thread

There are already g*rmanics who spew anti roman shit out of their mud huts

Fucking racist venetians... Glad their pathetic city is getting BLACKED with migrants today.
BLACK BYZANTINE BOGA GOD finally got his revenge.

>Europe.
>Handed.

Daily reminder Byzantines saw barbarians in the East AND West.

Daily reminder Europeans themselves shat on Byzantines.
>Bitch and moan about how Byzantcucks aren't true Romans and are ebil, confusing, Orthodox schemers.
>Bitch and moan when they're finally gone.

>migrants
>Venice
>migrants
What a fucking retard.
Learn2troll

well if Orthodox was the true religion they should have prevailed

>This much of dandolo denial.
Venice will soon be 100% Byzantine(black)

>Jewel of the East

Yes. EAST. wh*Te boy. EAST. Not West.

Fuck off to Yakub's laboratory, to the West.