WITHDRAW YOUR LINK FROM BINANCE

These chinks have only 0.2002% remaining.

WE MOON SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-use-myetherwallet/
etherscan.io/tx/0x056554f67870d52727b8672df80624c118640328b56067c115c4a5730f0928de
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x14a7120ab56aeac0a4ca8e84a3cc98dde7eb30c5
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x78b037b39704e88a82dd23cfbe1f57f6aef8ebc5
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh binance is making this shitcoin with a billion coins worthless

Stay poor and bagholding retard.

done, had only 1k there... but took it out

What difference does it make if I leave some there and just don't trade with it?
I'm just too lazy to withdraw and would rather not pay 5 link right now.

Watch the binance wallet empty in real time
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

>Implying they can't buy more to keep manipulating the price

Kek

fuck off slant-eyes...u probably o u'll be sucking dick for 0.1 LINK soon

Why would I move it?

bots

I'll withdraw 55k after I've eaten my dinner.

Well you really shouldn't keep it on an exchange regardless homie

checking in, 5k withdrawal tonight

I only have 1k, but where should I store it?

MyEtherWallet

Witness the Binance downfall live here: etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

What kind of retard would keep a sizable investment sitting on binance anyway

How do I withdraw link to an eth address?

From where? They handle over 95% of ALL link trading, they have the complete monopoly

cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-use-myetherwallet/

I know how to use myetherwallet but I don’t get how I transfer the tokens from binance to my ether address

Please don’t make me open that link I’m on my phone

any ethereum wallet will work right? like metamask?

>go to withdraw page
>click on withdrawl on LINK
>put in your MEW adress
>done

whats so hard about this?

You just send your link to eth adress you dumb fucking nigger. Your tokens will show up.

What happens if the MEW website goes down? Is there any other way to recover what you had there?

>What happens if the MEW website goes down?

Jews get your links.

Haha it's true, just page after page with
>out
>out
>out
Motherfucking consolidated.

this is a lie
imagine MEW like etherscan or something. It's just a gui that you can use to send TX's with your wallet

Withdrew 1k. Fucking chinks.

when you create a wallet, for the love of god store your private and public key somewhere safe.
GOT IT?!?!? I WANT TO KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND THIS. IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR LINKS

Most wallets can open JSON files.
Your password just decrypts it, you can even do it offline.

You can download the MEW site and run it

Can someone please school a noob. New LINK private here with only a couple hundred LINK on Binance. I can't just set a SELL order super high on Binance to profit like 80% BTC if it moons? Why do I need to withdraw my balance?

Also, does any regular ETH wallet receive these tokens? I have a Ledger Nano and it has it's own built in ETH wallet and I have no idea if it can handle any other currency

Thanks again dudes

you send the link to an eth address?

am I being memed? Will the link just disappear?

>Why do I need to withdraw my balance?
you wanna MtGox'd?

mew is not a "wallet" or a "site" that "holds" your money. think of MEW as an ethereum node that you could run on your computer, but that is instead easily acessible through the site. the site doesn't even do anything, when you load your wallet, it stays on your hard drive. when you hit 'send' for a transaction, tahts when your computer says to mew "we used your tools to create a tnrasaction, please broadcast this to the network".

done

but holy shit binance is drying up fast

no you're not getting memed, you send LINK to your ETH adress.
pic related shows up on the right side of the screen.

just withdrew my links

it's drying up fast on binance

Thanks, anons. I've only started getting into crypto and there's a lot to take in.

>etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

so you think binance is trading coins they don´t own?

Dude link is an erc20 token so it doesn't need it's own wallet. Look it up.

What is this binance meme?

what do I put as label? What does it even mean?

put whatever. it's just part of the binance UI so u can recognize addrs you've already used

whatever you want, doesn't matter, just tripple check your adress.

I just moved another 8k LINK from binance to MEW.

Anything will do. It is for your own reference.

Yeah, this one's actually pretty obvious to me, but I can't trust myself to not accidentally ruin my hard drive or something so I don't want to keep coins on my computer or on a USB.

I'm confused... why does Binance selling all their link suddenly mean a potential Mt Gox scenario?

YOu just want to check how many coins are in bots hands. ;)

What does this mean and is it dangerous

you should never leave too much money lying around on asome chink exchange.
if that shit blows up you're fucked. learn from mistakes of the past and be smarter.

fuck you. I want to keep my link on binance. it's a save and secure platform. fuck you again

Just took out 45k why did i do this again? Brainlet here

This. I have a MEW but still don't want to miss out on a chance to dump if an out of control and seemingly unsustainable moon mission commences.

keep it on both. Write it on a slip of paper as well. Don't be lazy - in crypto lazy people end up straight poor when MtGox/ED hacks happen.

Just pulled mine

nobody is going to fall for your lies yang

Oh yeah, agreed, that's best practice in general. I'm just curious why this is suddenly urgent.

I would've thought that if Binance is about to dry up in its link accounts, then we'll be seeing less bot manipulation and thus much higher prices soon. In which case it would make sense to keep some on the exchange for trading.

Why are we pulling from binance into mew?

Also what do u guys think of hardware wallets? Like ledger nano s

Just Ethereum Wallet

i "keep" it on my ledger, works great

Please explain what is happening, is this some ruse?

Withdrawing my 100.
Pre-owned Ford by christmas?

Pulled 16.9k.

was thinking of getting a nano but way too expensive rn for my tastes. Just gonna keep shit divied up between wallets and a few trading amount on exchanges.

I have a shitty Trezor hardware wallet. Does it support ethereum tokens? have 200k link on the exchange

>Everyone falling for the bank run meme

Will really enjoy this run up tonight

Lol idiots. Keep running up the price for me so i can dump it on you again

Withdrawing 45k (around my daily limit).

top kek

Liquidity is going to be dry as fuck. This price, low or high, is going to be so artificial it's not even funny.

The power of Veeky Forums.

i don't like trusting exchanges, but binance doesn't make it hard to withdraw.
one rich guy moves his link off the exchange and everyone freaks out?

Remember me when you come into your kingdom

EUREKA I GOT IT

multiple link threads saying the same thing
Veeky Forums WANTS you to withdraw all your link = mass panic. If the supply dries up, then there will be massive price fluctuations = UPWARDS. this will only be for a short window of time.

and the only people who'll be able to sell high? those with LINK on binance.

;)

It's the binance wallet.

Hahaha what a time to be alive

My contribution

etherscan.io/tx/0x056554f67870d52727b8672df80624c118640328b56067c115c4a5730f0928de

I just withdrew the 2k I had on there. Glory to our kingdom friends.

Nigger we're almost an ATL. This is about more than driving the price up. We need other exchanges that don't manipulate shit. We're in this for the long haul. Not some pump and dump action

this

i want link to go back to at least $.45 not at this fucking price. even if it gets pumped by decreasing the supply i highly doubt it'll get back to that price

Look at this fucking jackass

> being this short sighted

ok i'm thinking about withdrawing.

I'm looking at the binance link address on etherscan, and it only holds 2/3rds of what my account says it holds in it.
where are the rest of my link being stored if not in my bianance wallet?

Here we fucking go

FUCKING DO IT

u for real user? so it begins then....

Same thing happened yesterday when link peaked for a while.

proof

nevermind. so i deposited that much amount from etherdelta.
it's unknown to me where the LINK that I bought on the exchange is stored.

BUT i do know there are no suspicious transactions in my LINK deposit wallet.

took my 5.2k out. Gl to everyone i don't know what the fuck is going to happen

WEW lads we're making it!

honourable mentions
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x14a7120ab56aeac0a4ca8e84a3cc98dde7eb30c5

who is this guy withdrawing 5 tokens at a time?

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x78b037b39704e88a82dd23cfbe1f57f6aef8ebc5

BIGE BOYE playing the 100k game

lads lads lads

WE SHATTERED 1 MIL TOKENS ONLY 862K LEFT

I have just 300, but I moved them out of binance.
Losing 5 links, almost 2% of my links, for the transfer sucked though.

if u sent it to binance it should be i total amount of LINK in binance wallet

> 800k LINK left in wallet
> yet 1.6mil listed in ask orderbook

what did he mean by this?

proof that we were getting chinked... now withdrawing link is a must, because other then going to retardelta and buying what is missing there's no way for them to fix the onsolvency issue.... gtfo of chink hell now

Is there any point in putting link on a ledger vs keeping it on mew?? Mew seems inherintly secure?

Im trying to justify buying one. I suppose i can use it for btc/eth if i buy some