100x coins in 2018

Post coins that will 100x in 2018, I missed the 2017 launches not going to miss the 2018 ones.

My Pick...

E-Currency Coin (ECC)
- Around since 2014
- Being revamped by new dev
- White paper released last week
- Solid road map
- Current price: 3 Satoshi
- Previous ATH: 40 Satoshi

buy the bottom now for easy gains in 2018

You were shilling this when it was 11 sats. Bags getting heavy much?

bitbean

I bought at 2 Satoshi my friend, have another 1 BTC buy order at 1 Satoshi

You literally didnt tell us anything about what makes this coin attractive except it's cheap.

if you want to 100x your money you'll have to do a little work yourself

Oh yeah I remember you shilling this when it was 11 sats and saying to buy at 8 sats sell at 11 sats. Unlucky you. I didn't buy since I already said its a shitcoin with next to no development but you didn't listen

Aaaah, so it's a piece of shit. Got ya. Good luck with the bags.

stay poor boyo

ELIX is a dead certainty, will probably see a respectable rise after the devs AMA on reddit tomorrow and their new website/identity reveal that's coming soon.

Then with the app release next year and global lending platform being released, I'd say if you bought now and held until the end of 2018 you'd probably be a rich person.

But nobody here holds crypto longer than one month so just disregard everything I've said

h̷͔̥̆̓͂̔ͧ̈́ͭ̂o̵̧̘̪̟͉̾ͮ̍ͮͧ̃̇͒ͅn̨̯͙͕̱̾ë̵̡͕̝͇̣̖̼͍̮͒ͪ̍̀ṡ̡̻̞͓̱̯̰͉̥̽̽ͬͤͮ͐͛̊t͇̮̞͈̱̗͑͛̏̓̀̒ͩ̈́ͣ́l̸͎̦̰͚̳͍̣̄̌y̶̻̥̪͙͋ͩͫͬ̓,̸͈̰͖̻ͪ̑̔͊ͫ͂ͭ͠͝ ̶̣̥͎͙̯̎͂ͫp͚̮͉̫̮̐r̦͚ͫ͑ͨ̎͆̐ŏ̖͇͕̹͔̼͙̦̌̆ͮ̄̈́̌b̨̯̟͚̦̳͛͒̇̕ą̳̺̺̬̟ͫb̤̯͖͍̩̘̾͒̾͟͢ͅl̛̗̥̮̘̺̬̣̫ͤ̒̾͘y̡͕̟̰͚̜̼̋͐͐͊͜ ͓̬̻̥̭̝̙ͦ̊ͭͪ͆ͤ͛́̚͢ā̴̰͈͈̠͔̤̗͙̼ͨļ̩͇̠̒͠m̦̰͉̾̾͌̿́͜ȍ̩͍̗̬̻̟ͩ͂͗̐ͩͧṣ̻̬̰̋ͩͧͮţ̷̶͚͕͙̣͉̄͛̐͆̊ͅ ̷̟̦ͪ͐ͬ̌̓̊͊̓̕e͇͎̹͉̻̹̦͆͗͆ͬ̏͌͝v̡͍̙̪̮̰̪̮͂͆ͨͧe̩̯̗̰͖̺͔͓̣̓̆̐̃̆̑̉ͯ͞r̵̦͉̘͇͇ͩ̑̍̐ͪ͋̈́̌y̷̨͖̺͑͒̈͌ ̯̗̫̒̈̎͢ș̩̗̉͑̚̕ỉ̪̙̖̱̩ͭ̆ͩņ̩͙̭̞͐ͦ̋̋̕g͔͔̥̦̥̩̪̤̎ͨͪ̊̒̊̀l̦̻̜̰͇̽̌ͦͩ̂̚͢͟͠ͅẽ̛͍̘̼̣̗͈͉̰͑͊ͬ̋ͭ̾̂̊ ͕̹̼͊ͤͬ̔͢ọ̶̷̢̹̜̥̝͓̯͕̿͐̑n̥̯̤̓ͧͦͪ͠ę͕̳͚̭ͨ̀

2m checking in, about to double up on the cheap. -$800 currently and I ain't even scared cause this shit is gonna make me $50k. Cue the shit spitters... now!

You poor poor soul...

What the fuck is ECC? I'm trying to get my head around the ANN thread now...

when ur holding over a mil coins and that shit goes to 100 sats, u gonna be happy as fuck

į͍̠͖̺̂̓͋̃̆t͙͎̮̜͂̈́ͤ̄͊'̘͖̭̞̽̂͂̈͟͞s̯̖̮̄̋̈̓̍͒̇ ̸̶̣̭̻̱ͯ͛̃ͮ͢š͖̱̮͓̉̾̽͂ͪ͡i̮̦̙̘̰̘ͬ̕͟͡ͅm̵̼̮̦̺̺̤͙̟̟͐ͮp̧̣ͮ͑ͫͪͤ̆̐͝l͈͍̱̉̉̓ͫͬ̚͜͞ͅy̵͚̣͍̪͔̐ͯͣ̎ ̳̱̝̥̆̄͑̌ͪ̍͘j̷̣̣̭͙̣͇̚͝ų̯̰̫̱̝͓͉͖̓̄ͨ̃̒͗s̸̵̪͙͚̑͒͞ͅͅţ̴̬̪̌͊̔͘ ̟̦̱̭̞̟̼̈̋͛̋̽͝a̬̥̩̭̓̚n̶̮̑̍̚͡ô̴̢̼̣͈͎͍͎̟͙̠̆̊͠t̳̃̉ͫ̈̆͊̽́́͢ẖ̨̞̺̺̝͎̦͍̦̂ͤ̆̎̈ͮ͐͜e̖̯̺̮ͪ̉̍̃͂͛r̳̮̹ͭͧͯ͒̊̄̃͗͟͜ ̧̙̮͇͔̠̺͕̎̈́ͯ̓̇ͬ͞č̵̳͚̙̘̜̠̙͈̥̔͋̾͌͘h̴̠̾ͧͪ̐̋̚͠a̺̽̐r̹̹̼͔̍̇̄͡t̳̙̫̬ͫ͑̋ͨ̈͊͘ ̢̢̮͕̯̭̩́̐͂͒͆̃̚t̶̩̯̦͉͕̰̑͐̈́͜͜o͖̩̫̟ͩ̿̒ͮͨͤ̕͝ ̨̟̏̏̽̇́p̵̛̪̪͕̟̒̐̑ͬ̈ͯl̹̖̙ͫ͗̔a͉͇ͧy̦͕̥̻͗̄̉ͫ́͊̍̚͢

shit this is play money nigga, i put $1k into shitcoins on the reg. ask me how much ive lost vs. how much ive mad.\e.

www.ecc.network not a .io so you know they aint fuckin round

my nigga, see you at the dealership

don't worry faggot, POSW got you

yeah im asking

1 mil at 100 sats = 5867$
cool but not that much

My plan is to buy $1k of the first ten coins mentioned in this thread for a total of $10k spent.

then i have 10 chances to earn 100k next year, genius

$87k in 4 months and I didn't even get into crypto when everyone got rich in May kek

What is your strategy picking and selling shitcoins?