PULL YOUR FUCKING LINKS OUT OF BINANCE NOW

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

BINANCE'S SUPPLY IS DRYING UP QUICK

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

already secured my 26k LINK in MEW.
feeling very cozy now.

Wouldn't I keep it on binance if the supply is drying up? Wouldn't this cause the price to go up? Why should I withdraw and pay the tx fee?

wondering this too

Just withdrew all my LINK.

That wallet will dry up soon.

>leaving big amounts of crypto shit on a chink exchange that could implode any second

It's just a meme, don't do it regardless. Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. Literally why would it matter whether it's on the exchange or your wallet if the exchange is secure

Pro tip: it doesn't

Your LINK is getting manipulated to hell because the supply is there. Remove the supply, demand increases,;demand increases, price goes up.

Really? You wanna leave your LINK on a heavily manipulated exchange that prevents any increase in price?

No supply plus equal or more demand = surge in price that even chinks on that shit exchange cannot stop.

Pro tip: google mt. gox

This

>big amounts

kek I have less than 1k LINK im a poorfag

It doesn't matter.

Better to learn about cryptosecurity now when you're poor rather than learn an expensive lesson when you've made it big.

Just because people are not trading LINK on binance because of bots doesn't mean it's in danger keeping them on there right now.
If you don't plan to trade in the next weeks, then ok withdraw them, but I don't see the imminent threat. It's not like LINK is the only thing they trade, it's also the biggest exchange for WTC

If binance is using (((fractional reserve lending))) then they soon won't have enough LINK to cover withdrawal requests. At this point there are a few biz whales with more LINK than binance.

Your link are probably safe but why take that risk and be the guinea pig for a chink exchange that's only been open a few months. If you aren't daytrading there's no reason to keep link on binance or any exchange for that matter if you don't have to.

You're retarded aren't you? It's not about 'danger'.

Then what is it about?

where do you think the bots are getting their LINK to trade?

Why would i withdraw from binance?i can just send from my wallet to any other etherwallet right? Whats the fucking problem pajeets?

See

&

Why would you care about exchanges or trading if linktards advocate hodling so much?

The things you quoted are still about "danger".

This explanation is a bit better - you're saying that if everyone withdrew from Binance then Binance itself wouldn't be able to manipulate the price and the price would be able to rise naturally.

I like the idea, but I somehow doubt it will mean an end to the price manipulation.

Withdrew a portion of my stack, will keep the rest on there to trade on the inevitable pump.

> tfw when you have 0.997 LINK on binance and its not enough to withdraw

I'll be bahholding the last 0.997 LINK on binance, pray for me anons

>oh no I'm gonna lose .24 cents!

There may be no liquidity left for you to sell.

AHHHHHHHH

withdrew 40k since that's the daily limit, hope the rest of them survive till tomorrow

>chink exchange that could implode any second

Lies. It won't implode "any second" you pathetic faggot.

Also, how the FUCK are you planing on buying the dip? RetarDelta?? LMFAO

>Also, how the FUCK are you planing on buying the dip? RetarDelta?? LMFAO
Get this: We don't want to buy link at all.

Pull your Link out or just quit selling it.

Let the whales and bots buy and sell from each other, without new money or hodlr's Link they will tire of their games quickly.

>: We don't want to buy link at all.

Fuckface faggot, just ride the trend and hype, you deluded emotional FAGGOT.

Are you going out of PRINCIPLE hahahahahah

ever heard about MtGox newfriendo?
it could literally implode any second without warning and all your cash would be lost.

>Also, how the FUCK are you planing on buying the dip?
I already accumulated enough. now I just lean back and wait.

>mfw binance actually sends people out here to shill their exchange
>mfw no one ever shills any exchange irl
>mfw all they're able to do is swear left and right anyway
Sad.

>MtGox

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comparing magic the FUCKING gathering trading site with Binance, you fucking idiot AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

you sound like a retard, well its your money. if its gone don't come here and cry about it homo.

>just ride the trend
The current trend is that link is swirling the toilet before the flush.

Thanks, just sold 100K