Shill me this coin

Shill me this coin.

50$ 2018

when all other coins were going down etp climbed from less than a dollar to six dollars; it's five dollars right now, when 90% of coins are at half or less of their ath. if that doesn't convince you to buy then don't.

I'm sold now. Veeky Forums fucking SUCKS, they're shilling LINK but this barely gets talked about.

You should buy XAS. Metaverse fags who know what they are doing sold at $6 and now went all in on XAS as it's 1/3 the market cap of ETP and yet it can do all LSK can do better (LSK has $500mil market cap)
Chinks use chink shit and will adopt XAS over LSK and will use ETP for sure but ETP isn't in the best position in the market.

because the people posting obviously own Link? Why would you listen to /biz blindly anyway. If shit is being autisticly shilled on /biz thats a blood red flag to me.

etp was trading around $7 before the chink ico ban bullshit happened. they got added to bitfinex recently and this growth is just etp getting back to where it was. if you want to invest in chink shit, this seems like a good bet.

will pump hard after fork, steady uptrend

2 new exchanges coming within the next week/month (hitbtc confirmed and prob binance) meeting with TREX CEO as well.

it's as safe as a bet as u can make i think.

wrong. metaverse is holding three major conferences this month, and either in las vegas or dubai the team will disclose new details on upcoming features

cmon more shills on this next neo or what

not much to say really, its highly undervalued at today's prices so either accumulate or miss out

how many should I buy to be a millionaire?

50,000 dollars worth

5,000k here

20k ETP will make you a millionaire at $50 which is my conservative 12 month price target

or 16666 and freeze them for 1 year which gives you 20% free ETP which means you'd have 20k in a year

I barely see anyone shilling it lately.
All I can say is that it's chink ETH same as NEO with 10x less mcap.

I was shilling it pretty good on here daily but haven't really bothered, I am not in a position to really put more into ETP right now but if the price stays under $5 for much longer I will have to accumulate more, so no point shilling it now for the price to go up today.. I can wait for my 10x

>or 16666 and freeze them for 1 year which gives you 20% free ETP which means you'd have 20k in a year

I don't get it.

I got 3k. If it goes to $50 - not at all unrealistic given previous NEO performance and end of China FUD/coming regulation and acceptance - I'll be able to retire. Don't have lambo fantasies so 3k ETP@ $50 would = $150,000 and the interest from staking/locking up being 30% p/a = $30,000 (tax free) so that would be enough to be a professional level salary for me yearly and freedom from wagecuckery.

Assuming it stays at least $50 of course - I got other investments as well and would keep day trading etc.

In talks with Bittrex CEO get ready for the bull run end of week.

Also look at XAS, they call this the lisk of China. Been in development for years and have serveral dApps on the platform. Barely anyone knows about it, had 40million daily volume before China fud. (To put that to reference, that is NEO + WTC daily volume)

Where do they intend to get the revenue to pay you 30% annual interest?

atleast $3 132 123 893 523 893 EOY

You get paid in ETP. It varies by how long you're willing to lockup your stack for - maximum is 20% in exchange for 1 year locked up. It's their solution to the deflation problem with BTC due to permanently lost coins/private keys etc.

>3K shares
>Able to retire at $50

Nigga!
I have 2,300 and some change (had 2.5k but tried to day trade to increase my stack and the opposite happened).

If it hits $50, I'll quit my job, take some time off and work on bettering my life, but $150,000 (in your case) is not enough to retire on for the rest of your life, and don't give me that "interest from staking" bullshit. Crypto is way too volatile to bet the next 60+ years of your life on one coin right now.

Yeah fair one relying on the interest is overwhelmingly likely to be a wet dream. But even so we'll be sitting pretty on $50 (or even fuckin 10-20!).

I tried a bit of daytrading as well but decided to sit it out as I was FOMOing too much. I increased my stack slightly from about 2500 up to current 3000 but given this is something I have genuine confidence in I'm happier just holding rather than risking selling and not being able to re-enter without paying more/getting smaller stack.

Regardless of the very longterm value/interest etc if it goes $50 that will set me up - it's enough for me to afford cheap property in countries I'd happily live in for a year or two while trading cryptos for a living so I'd be setup just with that.