Can we agree that after all these decades of destruction it's a moral obligation to support the genocide of communists...

Can we agree that after all these decades of destruction it's a moral obligation to support the genocide of communists, feminists and all that white trash?
If we think about it it's much more easier to deal with ultracapitalists and greed-corporate pigs than it is to deal with political prostitutes
A greed ultracapitalist can only get rich and powerful thanks to these useful idiots who always ask a more powerful and centralized state
..... all in the name of ''social justice'', of course.

This isn't /pol/, and no, we're not genociding anyone.

>hmmm I'm still smarting after getting my ass handed to me yesterday in the holocaust and nazi economy threads
>four /pol/ salt threads in the catalog isn't enough so I think I'll make a fifth

cry more bitch.

>being paranoid and spending all day on Veeky Forums spreading relativist propaganda

We had a chance to clean the filth in the 60s when the beatlemania and hippie movement started but now? I think it is too late m8

Why do leftypol brainlets want an anti white safespace?

it's not more about ''safe'' but survival

People.need to chill out. Yeah, post modernism sucks, as does the modern hyper left - and I say that as a liberal whose all in favor of social services, abortion, and other heathen shit.

But we're starting to see a movement back towards centre as people get tired of the shit. Trump, love him or hate him, is a clear signal that a back swing towards conservatism is starting, and culturally I'm not so sure that's a bad thing. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's.a good thing. The problem of course is that the new right is so booty blasted and absolutely everyone is so misinformed and blinkered, that we'll just exchange one extremism for another eventually, which will cause another shift, second verse same but reversed

if anything history as a whole proves that it's a moral obligation to support the genocide of white people of any kind

>we need anti white propaganda to survive
Kill yourself, leftypol

Why is this picture a problem?

A couple of young girls go out to have a good time, one of them drinks too much, but they remember what's important and take care of each other. Hopefully, all of them have learned a lesson, and chances are they will all move on from their drinking days and find a more worthwhile pursuit in life.

Had this been any other century, they would have been forced to stay in doors, not allowed to go to school, not allowed to work, and at some point been forcibly married to some complete stranger, which is tantamount to slavery. Had they gone out at night, they likely would've been raped and blamed for it themselves.

What exactly is it you think we've lost along the way?

>everything I don't like is anti-white
I cannot wait to drag you at gunpoint, kicking and screaming, into a box car to be deported to a labor camp in Siberia.

look at you came loaded with your obnoxious reaction images proper counter blogger you

we don't

It's not a reaction image, it's from an anti white soviet film

you have to leave your basement to do that

>not killing everyone who disagrees with neo-nazis makes us anti-white

>le basement joke XD
Unlike stormtards, leftists actually have lives.

centralized state is literally the only thing that keeps us civilised you liberal nigger

>nazi uniform
>AK-47

I don't think you've ever talked to ultracapitalists before. A lot of them got lucky on a gut instinct and acted on it. For every successful one there's a lot of failures. Also most of them try to moralize things and pretend like they're good people. Even pharmabro couldn't embrace full egoism and tried to make shit up about how he was doing good.

>nazi uniform