Veeky Forums population

Serious question.
How does non-white people feel about this board?
Do you think it's eurocentric?

It’s pretty comfy

Though I could survive without all the racebaiting just fine

Only the retards on here are eurcentrists. It sucks that any non-eurocentic post gets trolled out of any real valuable discussion.

I am an Euroepan white and find it nazicentric.

Most users on here are americans who watched the Alienchannel back when it was the Hitlerchannel so they are a bit obsessed with that era.

Honestly I still can't grasp the idea than any non-European non-Americans post here. It always fascinates me to see some flag from Asia or Africa.

I don't care though. I just bait people to make them commit mistakes and I feel good about myself knowing that I have a higher iq than the people around here.

Just remembering my childhood makes me feel superior. I learnt to read when i was 3 yo, i already knew 1-100 numbers in english when i was 4 yo, i always was an ace in everything, including PE. I learnt how to play the piano by myself and learn how to play the turkish march perfectly in a week. I deduced second grade equations and the square sum equation when i just started getting into equations. I already did like 30 integral problems when the professor was going to explain how he did the first one. I never had to study until the last years. Even then I only studied a week before the PAU exams where you take an exam for uni and I got 9/10. I deduced the third grade polynomial formulas with parameters, I am superior to all of these brainlets.

A funny thing i remember when I was in HS (european HS), the teacher and us were in the computer class, he told us there was a game of thought that we couldn't beat, I already knew it was a joke and these kids couldn't even manage to understand the mechanics of this computer "chess" like game. Luckily I morphed the game my polish friend and I were playing before, in my head, and understood the mechanics of the computer game. The teacher, "durr, how did you do that!", "le you are a genius, user!". I remember the spanish kid (burgers don't know about spanish people) who at first wanted to compete against me phisically(hell, even i practiced boxing and i beat my polish friend "in a game") and intelectually, but soon he realized it was useless, and the russian tall kid who was also smart, but at least he wasn't that scandalous. He knew his limitations and didn't give a fuck about other's work.

I already did those stupid BBT jokes when I was a kid, I understood them all.

Now you know how a superior person sees the other "people". See,ya-

Shit trips. Is everyone on this board this retarded?

Brainlet detected.

Its Veeky Forums, everything is shitposting.

Mesoamerican threads and stuff about post colonial Africa usually gets a decent bit of traction here. Of course, the majority of posts are about Europe, but is that really so surprising when you consider most posters are from the west? Really I think you'll find most people here just want interesting stories, no matter where those stories come from. Of course the catalog will always be shitted up with, "y can't africa into civilization LMAO" but that's just /pol/ cancer which can safely be ignored.

A little more Persia/Selucids/Parthia would be nice so I could see the societies Greek and Rome were up against.

its racist. fuck Veeky Forums and fuck white people

its definitely traditionalist/right winged but is it really as nazi as say /pol/?

>Only the retards
so 95% of this board?

Lots of /p*l/tards fuck up an otherwise quality board

I don´t brose /pol/, I went once, full of American politics which I don´t care about and unfunny memes, never returned. So I can´t know how nazi /pol/ is, but we have a dozen nazi threads everyday here on Veeky Forums

I'm nonwhite and I like white history. 90% pf my country's history were about some local tribes killing each others anyway.

Ah so you're a redditor, aka le boogeyman guy.

>Giving him a you
Retard.

Eurocentric is alright.
Europeans have done the most and the best.
Plus they're easy to sympathise with. They're basically the protagonist race of humanity at this point.

Maybe you should be the one going to reddit if you find it so cool, cause this , is a nazi thread.

Actually Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans. In other words, Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans. How is this hard to get?

What country?

>Implying /pol/acks aren’t Redditors themselves

No? I mean, why should i?. You don't even have to jump to some racist conclusion to realize that there's more plenitude of primary sources from Europe, as well as more conserved archeological artifacts. Not to mention, people in the Old continent actually care about preserving their history, and contribute to subsidizing museums and visiting them. Here the state only cares about historical pieces if they can bring money via tourism.

It's pretty good, I'm huelander and really enjoy discussing history of the american peoples, and despite the overreaction demonstrated in this thread, there isn't nearly as much /pol/ shit as posters imply, they just like to point it out as to preemptively attack any potential /pol/tards.
And I really don't care for its "eurocentrism" since it's a board (and website) made up mostly of western posters, no wonder they would like to discuss western history, specially when there's so much written about it.
Fucking christ stop this fucking meme already, the other poster was clearly trolling, why even respond?

Well, maybe if they were the ones who ended up on top...

>yes

any discussion of europe is eurocentrism and severely triggers me, it should be shut down

>eurocentrism = white history
Americans, everyone

How did my thread trigger so many europeans?
I just asked a question.
But I only get poor falseflags from "people" like this guy

Is this a new pasta?

See

>Do you think it's eurocentric?
No.

Veeky Forums is more globalized than just about any other large english language sites

as a non-white i think the euro-centrism isn't as much deliberate as it is the limit of their knowledge

noone who has european ancestry is really interested in anything besides Europe, european colonization or Japanese history.

The other candidate for most interesting history is obviously China but noone knows shit about Chinese history here or anywhere in the West really

The shit flinging and the occasionally good threads is why Veeky Forums is one of my favourite boards on this site. I am not surprised that this board is eurocentric given the fact that most people who go on this board is white and speaks a European language. If Veeky Forums was in Chinese or Arabic, I wouldn't be surprised it if it was sino or Arab-centric. Beside European history is very interesting, and the non-european history threads are made all the more enjoyable because they differ so much from the norm.

this

You aren't european. And I made the thread.

Are you a muslim?

all cultures no matter european or not, always had history through spoken word and tradition and legend, which was always rooted in past history or reiterations of historical record of the past in the culture of which it came from. also consider that many legends and past spoken oral history accounts of ancient peoples speak of a "great flood" so all cultures share perhaps the same origins.

It's infested with leftypol.

I'm a mestizo and I laugh with every craniology/Raciology thread.

I’m Asian and don’t mind, but I do live in a western country. I think Japan, China and Turkey get a decent amount of attention on Veeky Forums.

I'm Amerindian and I have fun speaking the truth about Amerindian superiority.

china is all written history, most of the old world is in history in seperate and co-related accounts. the history books in the new world of the aztec's were books that got burned and lost forever save for afew that were secretly saved.

It's great whenever /pol/ isn't around.

Anybody who complains about eurocentrism is retarded. There's not a single corner of the world that hasn't been touched by Europe. European history is largely world history.

But there's still other cool stuff around the world.

It isn't really; China, India, and the middle east have tons of historians which has been archaeologically verified, especially China.

But thanks to western colonialism those past squabbles are meaningless and those nations are united. Aside from the middle east all of that drama is still relevant and can be far more interesting than European history.

I'm not new. I'm from the era when very few people had seen a picture of moot. The terrible mistake that is /int/ and flags next to posts was unfathomed because it was never supposed to be 'forum lite'. We wuz kangs would've been accepted and then soon forgotten, "WE" chain posting would have been deleted or banworthy. A history board then would have been less Eurocentric simply because (a) higher general IQ - there are blatantly people on this board now who don't have a clue about history (b) higher proportion of Americans, and American history education is not Eurocentric because of the constant onslaught of dictators, communists, and chavs there and (c) Guns Germs and Steel was not released, ">muh medieval Balkans" ">muh overshadowed 2nd world" was limited to Dracula so no one suspected talk about non-Western subjects as pathetic affirmative action.

Are you white tho

There are people on Veeky Forums who will insist my non-European ethnic group is white, but otherwise no.

Which one?

is correct, /pol/ is peak reddit.

You don't think there are non-white Europeans?

This is a pretty dumb idea for a board imo since people just use the knowledge they got from wikipedia articles to bait other people who don't know what they're talking about.

It is a good place to find interesting wikipedia articles tho

I feel the last "y Africa no develop" thread was savanged and turned out pretty good

Hispanic here it's ok, we get the spotlight every now and then.

Why would I care? South American culture is cool as shit regardless of what us autists post here

What's wrong with craniology? It's still an essential part of physical anthropology. Forensic anthropology too.

I have to be honest
I learned history in American education and American education doesn't teach about history and even less about history outside America and Europe

Probably learned more about Africa on Veeky Forums then I did in the "totally liberal" college classes (that didn't even bother to talk about Africa before colonialism). Veeky Forums is Eurocentric (most of them unironically think that Roman Legions and kick the ass of all pre-gunpowder armies and even some post-gunpowder ones, that no country outside of Europe made anything culturally significant, and that crusaders did nothing wrong), but probably less so than the colleges and high schools whose job is to teach history.

lmfao too much user

>flags
aren't those only a thing on pol, int, or bant?

Yes, I think rome and Constantinople is great but its all they talk about.

definitely much better than the early days when it was just /pol/2.0

With that moronic comment, what do you think? He's a regular on those crappy boards.

Take a guess.

>How does non-white people feel about this board?
Pretty comfy.
>Do you think it's eurocentric?
The worlds Eurocentric. All though the hisotry of places like India and pre-Colombian Americas are fascinating, besides China and the middle-east for a short period of time most places aren't relevant.