Don't miss this x10

You say you want to get in and see those x10's .. now's your chance. This isn't being spoken about, and is rediculously cheap.

Low MarketCap, and is actualy being traded.
MarketCap : $33,841,200
Volume (24) : $1,617,220

On Binance and Liqui
Active social media
Roadmap : blog.airswap.io/airswap-release-roadmap-6bc4d33f84cd

observer.com/2017/10/airswap-cryptocurrency-could-minimize-your-investment-risk/

Get in now before it's another 'Why didn't i!!!!!'

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/15/bill-tai-joins-erc20-token-trading-platform-airswap-advisory-board-member/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When moon?

It's well under ICO price, which is nice.
ICO was 0.001 eth and it's at 0.00079

Aquiring

Likely after fork shennanigans

SHHHHHHHHHH I'm not done accumulating

it pulled a blackmoon, dude...

Fuck this is underpriced atm. Might grab some

>underpriced ass to mouth
how much are you used to paying?

Name a cheaper coin that shows 10x potential right now, before the fork. Tomorrow everything moons

i'm not convinced ast has 10x potential. 3x when the beta launches sounds reasonable. where are you getting 10x from?

No thanks keep your bags, i rather just buy more XLM

Req

You think Bill Tai and Mike Novogratz are getting in on a x3 coin, give over son.

This coin is going to 3x on beta launch, then 3x again when tokens are released 6 months from now when whales have their tokens unlocked. 3x3=9x in the next 6 months. A no brainer imo

REQ will 5x on beta launch.
OP do u want a 3x or a 5x?
Buy REQ desu.

I have REQ as well. I'm not some kind of slobbering retard

Request Network

We are pleased to appoint 2 key advisors who will help us build and develop Request Network over the next few years

REQ fills me with confidence.... haven't even started development.. holy fuck

>cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/15/bill-tai-joins-erc20-token-trading-platform-airswap-advisory-board-member/
so aside from the ching chong and wallstreet heeb, what makes you so confident about airswap? i'm heard their tech is trash.

ODN unironically

BUY MY MOTHER FUCKING BAAAAAAGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>another DEX, whoop dee fukin doo
we're not buying your ICO bags user

I hardily have any - all in another coin which i'm not prepared to sell. This coin will do well. you've been notified, ignore and have another 'ahh shiiiitt' moment

answer my question.

Oh yes all the current working DEX are so great we don’t need anymore

I'm in hard. If people don't see the value in a p2p exchange with Novogratz advising then they deserve to be poor. Working beta in q4 too. This shit is gonna be huge.

this, kek
let them fomo when we hit 3x

Srsly tho, what sets this shitcoin apart from others?

AirSwap is now 90% of my portfolio. I'm usually not the all-in kind of guy, but I cannot resist the urge to put a lot into this token. Here's my reasons:

>Currently very undervalued. Price below ICO level due to Bitcoin Gold fork.

>Backed by Joseph Lubin (cofounder of Ethereum), Mike Novogratz (former hedge fund manager with 250m net worth), and ConsenSys.

>Low market cap. Currently around 34m USD with 0.26 price. Minimum 2x gain is easily a no brainer.

>Solid team and solid idea. AirSwap beta DEX will be launched in 2 weeks according to Oved (CEO).

The timing couldn't be better. Right after Bitcoin Gold fork finishes, the money will rush back to altcoins, searching for the next moon missions. And then at the same time, AirSwap beta DEX is launched. Boom.

Except that two weeks after shitcoin gold forks, s2x will fork.
Don't get me wrong I also hold AST bags from the ICO but this will be a EOY thing mininum to start serious gains

I've been here long enough to recognize a true believer and a street shitting pajeet shilling. I don't understand how you brainless little monkeys don't get any better at shilling. You make zero progress in your game.